Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   It has come to my attention... (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21740)

Loulabelle 08-13-2004 02:56 AM

It has come to my attention...

....that there are a fair few of our Pixie men who are in urgent need of sexual attention - guys who no longer want to be virgins, guys who've been celibate for a while etc etc all of whom feel they need a damn good going over from a woman who knows what she's doing.

So....in the interests of doing my bit for the Pixie's community and as an act of completely selfless kindness *ahem* I've decided that I'm going to volunteer to rectify the situation.

Please form an orderly queue here. :D

Casperr 08-13-2004 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulabelle
....that there are a fair few of our Pixie men who are in urgent need of sexual attention - guys who no longer want to be virgins, guys who've been celibate for a while etc etc all of whom feel they need a damn good going over from a woman who knows what she's doing.

So....in the interests of doing my bit for the Pixie's community and as an act of completely selfless kindness *ahem* I've decided that I'm going to volunteer to rectify the situation.

Please form an orderly queue here. :D

Woooohoo! First in line! And I'm a perfect candidate too, in my opinion! :D

CasperTG

Belial 08-13-2004 05:59 AM

*hops in line behind Casper*

:spin: :sex: :slurp:

PantyFanatic 08-13-2004 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulabelle
.....- guys who no longer want to be virgins, guys who've been celibate for a while etc etc all of whom feel they need a damn good going over from a woman who knows what she's doing.... I've decided that I'm going to volunteer to rectify the situation....D

Would you believe I just got back from being recycled in the Virgin Islands? :cool:

You are such a kind lady. :D :D

:rolleyes:

imaginewithme 08-13-2004 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyFanatic
Would you believe I just got back from being recycled in the Virgin Islands? :cool:

You are such a kind lady. :D :D

:rolleyes:

PF You are the funniest.....
Very nice thought of you to do this.....if you need any help, let me know!

scotzoidman 08-13-2004 08:13 AM

WooHoooo...Lou's pullin' the train!!!...this should be interesting

cbass1976 08-13-2004 08:44 AM

next please

Lilith 08-13-2004 09:27 AM

Taking 1 (or more like 17,000) for the team. What a woman!

Steph 08-13-2004 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyFanatic

Everyone knows you don't recycle garbage! Ahahahahaha! :D

fredchabotnick 08-13-2004 11:12 PM

This is why I love women. They see a problem, they try to fix it.
Thanks, Loulabelle!

sodaklostsoul 08-14-2004 12:53 AM

I nominate Lulabelle for the HuMANitarian Pixie's award.

Glyndwr 08-14-2004 01:34 AM

Hi Lou

I'm joining your 'lust line'....................I've been celibate nearly 24 hours.........that counts doesn't it????????

Vullkan 08-15-2004 05:23 PM

"Taking 1 (or more like 17,000) for the team. What a woman!"

Lilith--if somehow my math skill somehow have become flawed--I dare say it looks like she would take more then one for the time.

Per chance are there anyother ladies out there willing to take one or several for the team?

Men are there any of us willing to lend aid and comfort to a lady who may find herself in need?

MilkToast 08-15-2004 09:07 PM

tapping casper on the right shoulder to get his attention and then cutting around his left side to be first in line :D

Loulabelle 08-16-2004 02:45 AM

CasperTG - Perfect candidate? I couldn't agree more! :D ;)

Belial - Oh my! Looks like my Pixies world tour is definitely going to be starting in Aus then! :D

PantyFanatic - LOL - don't worry, I do recycled Virgins too....especially if we can do it in the Virgin Islands!

Imaginewithme - I'm bound to get tired occasionally, so I think a 'women's co-operative' would be an excellent idea for this venture.

scotzoidman - So are ya buying a ticket or are ya just gonna sit on the platform with your notebook? ;)

cbass1976 - No problem.....be there soon. :slurp:

Lilith - LOL - it's a tough job but someone's gotta do it. :D

Steph - *sitting back to wait for PantyFanatic's retort*

fredchabotnick - Just call me 'Miss Fix-it'. ;)

sodaklostsoul - A woman's gottta do what a woman's gotta do!

Glyndwr - 24 hours of celibacy? Er.....welll...yep...close enough....I'll see be seeing you as soon as I return to Blighty from my world cherry-popping tour. :D

Vulkan - I like your way of thinking....I'm going to appoint you Head of Recruitment and Training for the women's co-operative I mentioned. The hours are long, but the benefits are excellent. :D

MilkToast - Now now, no dirty tricks...that's MY job! ;)