Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Body hair...anyone else HATE IT? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19040)

Tamer Brad 02-23-2004 01:23 AM

Body hair...anyone else HATE IT?

Ugh I can't stand it =_=; It makes me look and feel so unattractive and I just plain don't want it. I've been thinking about getting rid of it but...I don't know...

Views from girls and guys are welcome ^^

BlueSwede 02-23-2004 02:45 AM

Oh, I love it! Sean Connery as James Bond wouldn't have been nearly as sexy w/o that hairy chest. ;)

fzzy 02-23-2004 03:28 AM

I'm with you BlueSwede .... I find it very sexy on a man.

Casperr 02-23-2004 03:33 AM

Nope, it's my pet hate. I can't think of many things less attractive than a gorilla, so why would anyone want to look like one?

I shave from chin to sack and wouldn't have it any other way.

Having said that, one of my weird bizarre out there kinks is hairy armpits on a chick - just something so unusual it's kinda sexy! Yeah, I know, I'm a strange one :)

But I definitely can't stand hairy guys!
CasperTG

thereIam 02-23-2004 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by CasperTG But I definitely can't hairy guys!
CasperTG [/B]

I find clean shaven women and women with hair equally fascinating.

Haven't shaved my chin in 20 years.

Oh damn. This doesn't mean I am about to get smacked with a trout does it? :(

FussyPucker 02-23-2004 04:34 AM

I have no option.........I have very little body hair none on my chest (well there's two small ones), none on my back, legs aren't overly hairy, I'm constantly asked if I shave my arms (which I don't!) and finaly the old chin........well I shave it once a week or so :D

Lilith 02-23-2004 07:09 AM

Prefer mine shaved off but love a man with a fuzzy bum;)

Of course I love men without fuzzy bums too:D

skipthisone 02-23-2004 08:22 AM

I guess it is just a preference to say you "hate body hair". But to me I have to step back and look at it as something people are born with just have to accept it. I mean come on, you have people like me with the big joke played on them, hairy body and losing the hair no my head. In the end I just have to be able to hope there is someone out there that doesnt mind I dont take the razor to my body everyday.

LixyChick 02-23-2004 08:26 AM

It's all good to me! The hair I don't like is when guys get older and it starts to sprout from their ears and their eyebrows become one or they get wickedly wild like they have been teased or trained to grow in the opposite direction. Oh...and the nose hair....yuck! That's gotta go! Other than that....smooth or fuzzy is fine with me!

skyler_m 02-23-2004 10:26 AM

i think this should say it all for me. :D

and Lixy, I'm going to make sure that ears, eyebrows, etc. will always be well groomed. :D

dreamgurl 02-23-2004 12:00 PM

i hate hair on me cause i feel like all scragly ( if that's a word lol) but as far as anyone else it's up to them, i do like a man's tummy with a little fuzz to tell me which direction to go.....

naughtyangel 02-23-2004 12:09 PM

oh yes, the treasure trail....god, there's nothing sexier!

I just like men, hairy or not :D

babybunny 02-23-2004 02:38 PM

I have this hair fetish.....For some odd reason...sporatic hair that stands up and touches me makes me shiver...So it goes without saying I love and prefer hairless (though I LOVE a goatee)..Although since my hubby is blessed with wuzzy insulation I have learned to tolerate it and over come my hair issues. :)

nikki1979 02-23-2004 05:07 PM

well as long as my mans hair dont reach out and tie me downon its own im not to picky! yall have seen jeeping and know hes fuzzy :D and i luv it but ive also had guys w NO hair and was luvin that to :D just give me MEN!!!!!!!!as for myself as long as my legs and under arms r done im not picky. i shave my bikini sometimes i do it bald some times i let it grow a bit usually i have a little bit there very rare im bald there, if i am its usually a nairing episode gone wrong or to surprise hubby . last time was the nair. LMAO.that stuff just aint thinck enough to stay where u put it!

~nikki

paprclphd 02-23-2004 06:00 PM

I don't really have a preference until someone looks like bigfoot. That is not attractive to me at all, but some people can't help it and I wouldn't be that picky about it before giving the person a fair chance. In other words - I wouldn't dump the person because of their hairy backs.