Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Advice (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Bullets and Eggs (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18085)

BlueSwede 12-30-2003 05:31 PM

Bullets and Eggs

What's the best way to use the vibrating bullets and eggs? I have one of each but haven't yet found a good way to use them. The vibrations are certainly strong enough, but I can't hold them in place where I need them, because they want to vibrate or gyrate right out of my fingers or hand. I also find the vibrations too focused; I prefer them to be more diffuse, but that's another thread. I know you're not supposed to use them internally, so any suggestions on how to use them successfully? (I am thinking in terms of solo play here, but I wouldn't mind recommendations for, hopefully, future use w/a partner.)

Cheyanne 12-30-2003 08:20 PM

Solo play - while sitting in a chair, clothed, you can place the bullet or egg in your panties against your clit. You don't have to "tuck it in" (for lack of a better description) and then it isn't as focused. If you are laying down, try laying on your side and holding it in place with your legs.....

With a partner.... Bent over the bed with your legs closed will hold it in place against your clit while your partner pounds away... this will give you a rhythmic vibration and is good too for him 'cause he can feel the vibrations...

Also, if you like to spoon, a variation of the solo play on your side with your legs holding it in place works too..... makes the orgasms intense!!!! (Just don't loose the controller somewhere because you will need to turn it off right away - I have a tendency to be over sensitive and if I don't at least turn it down or off I go berzerk!

I have also used a bullet with a strap-on..............hmmmmmmmmmmm pretty excellent!!!! :lust:

BlueSwede 12-30-2003 11:22 PM

Thanks, Cheyanne. I'll give it a try. :)

jennaflower 12-30-2003 11:46 PM

My ABSOLUTE favorite toy is a bullet/egg.... clitoral stimulation has always worked best for me... so this creation is ideal :)

I still say that the person who created it.. should be given sainthood... knighthood at the very least :)

BlueSwede 12-31-2003 08:59 AM

But Jennaflower, how do you use it? What do you use to hold it in place? When it's vibrating, it wants to slip out of my fingers like a greased potato, and I know I can't try to hold it by just the thin wires it's attached to.

don73153 12-31-2003 09:45 AM

BlueSwede, I don't know WHY they say not to use it internally, but I'll tell you this. One of my most memorable 69's was with a woman who put it inside, climbed on my face, and rode like a demon cowgirl! She controlled the intensity, I supplied the tongue. And her orgasm just about blew the roof off the house, absolutely fantastic.

So, there you have it. ;)

Don

BlueSwede 12-31-2003 10:48 AM

Thanks, Don. :D BTW, I think they tell you not to put it inside the vagina because vaginal juices could slip into the egg/bullet where the wires are attached and would be pretty much impossible to remove. Plus, you're not supposed to pull on the wires, because you might break or detach them.

Lilith 12-31-2003 10:58 AM

And that would be a very embarrassing hospital trip.:D can you imagine waiting for the batteries to run out :p

Cobalt 12-31-2003 12:42 PM

Slip it inside a condom, then you can pull it out by that.

WildIrish 12-31-2003 01:07 PM

greased potato?

That must be a HUGE bullet!

BlueSwede 01-02-2004 05:36 AM

WildIrish <------:D

Thanks for the suggestions, Cobalt. :)

ericthered 01-06-2004 09:39 PM

Putting them inside - just buy the type of egg/bullet that has a thick gel coating and you can SEE that the entry hole of the wires is sealed.

While they are good outside, they are better inside - used at the same time as a conventional vibe on your clit. The deep vibes feel very good. And if you're with your partner - think of him as well. It feels delightful to have the end of your cock vibed each time you push it in deep.

Oh and don't worry about the wires beaking; if they did you'd just squat and lay it like and egg.....

BlueSwede 01-07-2004 10:43 AM

Thanks, etr; I'll remember that. :)

Southern Charm 01-08-2004 12:30 AM

I believe you've been misinformed about the using a bullet internally. You are only not suppose to use a bullet anally, yet that doesn't stop some people, but I wouldn't.

As I've mentioned before in another thread, my sister sells sex toys and stuff and she talks about how you can insert the bullet into the vagina to make lovemaking more intense.

They make sex toys tougher than you think and unless you are in active labor and your cervix is dialated its virtually impossible to "lose" anything inside your vagina. Even if it did slip off of the wire the vaginal tube is only about 6-10 inches deep and anything can be retrieved with the right amount of lube and sitting on the potty to push it out(yes, i'm too well educated on this matter). Although it is QUITE possible to 'lose' something in your anus (no I don't know that part for a fact) so I don't suggest inserting anything completely into that opening.

Personally, I've used a bullet vaginally with a partner and Its MAGNIFICENT! Of course, if the metal of the wires was exposed or had been repaired, I would suggest just going and getting a new one. they're only like 10 bux after all. But as long as you haven't done any significant damage or overuse to the thing, there would be no reason to not use it inside your vagina.

As for the clitoral diffusion, they sell several different types of silicone/vinyl/rubber sleeves that would de-intensify the sensation, and you can turn them down to virtually a purr with the remote. Oh, and to hold them, don't be afraid to use the wire. You're not going to pull them out just by holding it firmly enough to keep it still.

Trust me, if they were that fragile, they wouldn't be top selling vibrator in the world!

Hope I helped.

BlueSwede 01-11-2004 10:25 AM

Yes, you did help. Southern Charm. Thank you. :)