Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Request for Comments & Suggestions (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16995)

Bogart 10-28-2003 05:13 PM

Request for Comments & Suggestions

Hi, Fellow Pixies-

Teddy Bear and I have been deligently (O.K....every now and then over the last few months....but never the less having lots of fun doing it) co-authoring an erotic story.

It's not ready for prime time posting yet. But, we'd like your comments and suggestions on what we have so far.

Drop me an E-mail at bogart@earthlink.net and I'll send you a copy in MS Word format. By all means send us your comments and suggestions, either by posting them here or by direct E-mail.

Teddy Bear 10-29-2003 06:21 AM

LOL... He gives me way to much credit. I gave a few suggestions and he wrote the story. My main input was to make sure the 't's' were crossed and the 'i's' were dotted. :)

Bogarts a terrific writer!! Hope you'll read the story and find out.

teddy :D :D

pssst, Boggie, it's been alot of fun! ;)

dm383 10-29-2003 08:38 AM

Sounds like this should be a TERRIFIC story guys!! Can't wait to see it!

(I kinda did the same with mine...... a "test" audience.... it helps!)

DM

Bogart 10-29-2003 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Teddy Bear
LOL... He gives me way to much credit. I gave a few suggestions and he wrote the story. My main input was to make sure the 't's' were crossed and the 'i's' were dotted. :)

Bogarts a terrific writer!! Hope you'll read the story and find out.

teddy :D :D

Teddy-
You sell yourself too short!!!! You've been (and will continue to be) a great inspiration!!!

Agreed...it's been lots of fun.

Teddy Bear 10-30-2003 10:32 AM

Thanks DM.

Hope ya liked it. :D

Teddy Bear 11-09-2003 07:30 AM

I just have to share this with all of you....

In the story our sweet young heroine uses a 'poof' in the bathtub. Here in the states a poof is a ball of netting type material used in place of a washcloth. I completely forgot that in many countries a poof is a gay man. So instead of just washing up, Kelly appears to some of our readers to be bathing with a gay guy. Puts a whole different spin on the story.

ROFLMAO!!!

Lilith 11-09-2003 10:19 AM

OMG too damn funny!

lakritze 11-09-2003 11:48 AM

I have a couple of erotic stories I wrote about 2 years ago.If anybody wants to read them,send me am e-mail at lakritze@webtv.net I will send both copies.

Teddy Bear 11-09-2003 12:50 PM

btw, I should have mentioned this sooner but having a bears brain stuffed with fluff sometimes I forget things. I know some people are uncomfortable e-mailing because that means giving out thier address. Many of us keep that private. You can rest assured Bogart will only use your e-mail address to return the story to you. It will not be used again for any reason. Someone mentioned to me that they don't 'know' Bogart. If you prefer you can e-mail me for the story: mdasme2@hotmail.com

teddy :) :)

ps: lakritze I will be e-mailing you for your stories. I suspect that coming from your sexy self they will probably be pretty hot. -teddy ;)