Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Lust vs. Must (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16345)

Lilith 09-20-2003 11:30 PM

Lust vs. Must

Is there any attributes that you look for in a playmate but not necessarily in a long term mate? or vice versa?

PantyFanatic 09-21-2003 12:41 AM

The third button.;)

LixyChick 09-21-2003 01:55 AM

*checking all over my body for a third.....not to mention...a second....button*

And to answer your question Lil.......I don't "look" for anything specific..........I don't judge a book by it's cover......but by the contents and how well it grips me or bores me.....so to speak!

fzzy 09-21-2003 02:44 AM

In a playmate .... that certain chemestry that sparks me .... if I'm looking to add what will make it last beyond the initial attraction .... intelligent humor works well for me, especially when it is combined with a certail level of confidence.

Belial 09-21-2003 03:42 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by LixyChick
*checking all over my body for a third.....not to mention...a second....button*

And to answer your question Lil.......I don't "look" for anything specific..........I don't judge a book by it's cover......but by the contents and how well it grips me or bores me.....so to speak!

I believe he was referring to the clit as the third button, and the nipples as the first two :)

GingerV 09-21-2003 03:54 AM

I like the way you count Belial ;).

Fzzy said it. For fun, any old spark will do. Could be anything, with me. I've "sparked" at people for the damnedest reasons...and not regreted any of the ones who became playmates.

But for a relationship, they need a lot more than just that spark. They need a sense of humor, a sense of who they are and what they want, respect for themselves and for others, kindness, consideration, intelligence, confidence, a sex drive that can keep up with mine, and a sense of adventure. They also had to live at my speed, want what I want from life, agree with me about how one deals with problems between us, how one raises children, and (important though prosaic) how one deals with money. Oh yeah, they do still have to have that spark.

It was always a hell of a lot easier to get into my bed than into my life. Momma taught me well ;).

PantyFanatic 09-21-2003 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Belial
I believe he was referring to the clit as the third button, and the nipples as the first two :)

NO!

I thought everybody knew that old joke. It's so bad, but so funny.:D
(*leaves the joke at the dungeon door, rings bell and runs back to Victoria Secret storeroom*)

"The perfect woman has three button on her forehead.

SUCK & FUCK

COOK & CLEAN

and OFF"

Lilith 09-21-2003 10:45 AM

PF~ :spank::D

Scarecrow 09-21-2003 02:35 PM

ooohh yea youngsters ;) :rolleyes:

nikki1979 09-21-2003 03:11 PM

omg thats horrible.......im sooooooo offended buy the third button remark...... ROFLMAO ok so im really not buut the bluff was good eh? *snickers*

ok back when i was single my "playmate" needed usually a nice car ( i was so damn shallow in my teens LOL) i usually went out w men in uniform, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, adn they always had a great sense of humor.
in my mate i found strenght not physical but u know emotional , someone who cud hold me when i cried and not run away . also someone who liked childred, cuz i already had one :) i also found respect and tenderness and still someone who cud be an ass at times so i cud still have good arguments ....hey! they lead to greattttttt makeup sex!

LixyChick 09-21-2003 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by pantyfanatic
NO!

I thought everybody knew that old joke. It's so bad, but so funny.:D
(*leaves the joke at the dungeon door, rings bell and runs back to Victoria Secret storeroom*)

"The perfect woman has three button on her forehead.

SUCK & FUCK

COOK & CLEAN

and OFF"

No wonder I couldn't find it!!!!!!

cowgirltease 09-23-2003 12:35 AM

Yes!!!!!! I like them playful but very seductive. Gotta have foreplay. It's a must!!!;)

Aqua 09-23-2003 11:26 AM

In any mate... a desire to have their ass worshipped. By me, preferably. Oh, yeah... that's news. :rolleyes:

:p :D

Lovediva 09-23-2003 11:28 AM

(__o__) my ass is ready!! :D ;)

babybunny 09-23-2003 01:02 PM

(_o_) <-- so is this bunny tail... ;)