Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   "I love you!" (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16321)

Michael Smith 09-19-2003 10:41 PM

"I love you!"

I just read that only 2 out of 5 married guys say, "I love you!" to their wives every day.

Guys, do you tell your ladies that you love them everyday?

Ladies, do your men tell you they love you everyday?

Who says it first?

Sharni 09-19-2003 10:53 PM

I say it all the time....and the majority of the time its me who says it first *L*

Lilith 09-19-2003 11:47 PM

Little bit of bothbut I know when he says it first I always notice.

Steph 09-19-2003 11:52 PM

He says it all the time. It's almost like a tic - you're pretty, I love you. It's sweet but he loves to hear himself talk, too :D

Steph 09-19-2003 11:54 PM

Tee hee, he actually just called it out, not knowing I had just finished reading this thread.

PantyFanatic 09-19-2003 11:59 PM

Hell of a man you have there Steph. I can't believe he can actually get five words in at a time.:eek:

LMAO;)

Michael Smith 09-20-2003 12:12 AM

Thank you for all of your replies. I say it quite often to my lady. I make sure I say it first more often than she does. I was just surprised by the statistic. I thought it would have been more than 2/5 to say, "I love you!" everyday. I'm not surprised, though, that you notice when your man says it first, Lilith. I'll bet many women notice that. :)

cowgirltease 09-20-2003 12:13 AM

*sighs* I wish!!!!!!!!!!

GingerV 09-20-2003 01:50 AM

When he's not here, I get it in email. Or notes left around the house. And while he's first most of the time....I think I manage to beat him about a third of the days.

I always knew he was special, just didn't realize this was one of the reasons.

Steph 09-20-2003 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by pantyfanatic
Hell of a man you have there Steph. I can't believe he can actually get five words in at a time.:eek:

LMAO;)

Right! Cuz you're known for your tight-lipped reaction to everything!:heart: :dizzy: :multi: :love:

BigBear57 09-20-2003 05:12 AM

LOL I'm a gusher. I'm prone to say it to my better friends, kids, relatives and SO... ( when I'm fortunate enough to be blessed with one) I wonder sometimes if people don't get desensitised if they hear it too much or think it means less if it's said too often?

In any even, I Love You Pixie's Ladies :heart:

Loren 09-20-2003 10:29 AM

Re: "I love you!"

Quote:
Originally posted by Michael Smith
I just read that only 2 out of 5 married guys say, "I love you!" to their wives every day.

Guys, do you tell your ladies that you love them everyday?

Ladies, do your men tell you they love you everyday?

Who says it first?

I say it several times a day, although generally in her native tongue.

I can't remember her initiating saying it, but she's still shy about saying it.

Michael Smith 09-20-2003 04:19 PM

BigBear,

I've often wondered that, too. And while I admit I don't do it everytime, I do try to often say something other than the standard, "I love you!" or, "I love you, too!" I try to expand on it a little bit so it doesn't become habit and lose it's meaning. I'll say something like, "I love you so much! I'm glad you are part of my life!" or in response to her saying it first, I'll respond with, "I love you also, Alicia!". I try not to say I love you, too. She said in her last relationship, she started to think her name was "TOO".

Max_theHitMan 09-20-2003 08:44 PM

*Crying*
I donīt have anyone to say I love you to. Buh Uhh Uhh...

dicksbro 09-20-2003 08:49 PM

My wife and I made a Marriage Encounter weekend back in 1982 and for almost 15 years, we wrote daily love letters to each other. She actually stopped before I did. :(

Anyway, yeah, we do tell each other we love each other a lot. (Even when we're maybe upset about something ... it doesn't change that. I know I'm a pretty lucky guy that I have a lady willing to put up with me for so many years! :))