Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Advice (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Electric Tooth Brushes (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13995)

floyd36 05-22-2003 09:19 PM

Electric Tooth Brushes

I read somewhere that electric toothbrushes were a favorite sex toy for women. But how is it used? With bristles covered with something less abrasive? Can anyone pass on some experience here?

BlondeCurlGirl 05-22-2003 10:19 PM

The electric toothbrush I've used can also double for a nice sex toy. I've just saved an older brush that has worn out and covered the bristles with a sandwich baggie rubber banded around it. It has worked fine! Otherwise I also did try it full-contact with the bristles wet...and that wasn't so bad either. It can be a little intense to start out, but very satisfying. :dizzy:

Master1012 05-22-2003 10:52 PM

Im a guy.. I have used one like 2x? It was.. odd .. it made me cum and all but.. i dunno... not something to use all the time

My ex-g/f also tried one b4. She said it got the job done.

blastpdb 05-22-2003 11:21 PM

Thanks for the sujjestion

Never thought of a electric Tooth brush as a sex toy, but now the wife better watch out cause here comes the circular and up and down motion all at ones.

Again thanks:sun: :sun: :sex:

Steph 05-22-2003 11:34 PM

Re: Thanks for the sujjestion

Quote:
Originally posted by blastpdb
Never thought of a electric Tooth brush as a sex toy, but now the wife better watch out cause here comes the circular and up and down motion all at ones.

Again thanks:sun: :sun: :sex:

I use mine all the time and have to say, blastpdb, the feelings are so intense i haven't been able to let Tyler use it on me. It's a solo ride for me but maybe your wife is different.

I just use an old brush uncovered . . . I don't need to cover it with anything. It's like an old friend now. <Sniff> :)

Lately, it doesn't seem to work as well. I might have to break down and get one for play and one for brushing.

SwtCheeks 05-23-2003 10:17 AM

I love the new Crest SpinBrush Pro! It's totally intense! And the great thing about it, it was only $8.00 and the batteries, that are included, last 4 months of daily usuage! A great investment! A great toy!*winks*

huntersgirl 05-23-2003 02:46 PM

You could just take the brush right off! With my braun the metal tip is like a precision instrument. Love it!

Steph 05-23-2003 11:53 PM

Oh. My. God. I'm going to try this soon, huntersgirl. No brush at all? Interesting (and I believe stupendous) idea.

blastpdb 05-24-2003 01:56 AM

T G I T B T

Thank God It's Tooth Brush Time. Open Up and start Brushing.
:p :bite: :wingang:

BlueSwede 05-24-2003 12:25 PM

Yikes! I got bored very late last night and decided to try out an old Crest SpinBrush. It takes a lot of strong vibrations or stimulation for me, so putting the back of the head of the toothbrush against my clit did nothing for me. I tried covering it with plastic to use the bristle part, but, again, I couldn't feel much through the plastic. By then I was turned on enough, however, that I also wasn't feeling much pain. It was being overpowered by the feelings of pleasure. So...I started using the bristle part, uncovered, on my clit. I came damn close (no pun intended), but no cigar. I did finally come using the brush part, covered, pushed up against my G spot instead. This morning, however, my clit is neon pink and sore as all get out! I think I'll leave this "toy" to the experts! :eek:

Steph 05-24-2003 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by huntersgirl
You could just take the brush right off! With my braun the metal tip is like a precision instrument. Love it!

It took a bit of getting used to but it was awesome!

Miranda 05-26-2003 01:37 AM

I have been masturbating with my electric spin brush for a couple years now and I have the most powerful orgasms I've ever had with it. Not only do the bristles vibrate but they spin as well. I practically orgasm right when I place it on my clit but manage to slow down a little so that I can enjoy it. I cum so hard sometimes I get light-headed. I would love to chat about it if anyone has questions or anything.
Thanks for letting me share,
M

huntersgirl 05-27-2003 11:30 AM

Steph~~~does take some very controlled aiming, but yes it can be great! I have to thank you for the idea in the first place. I had never used this wonderful toy until I saw one of your posts on it. And since it wasn't an explicit post I never even thought of using one of the bruses...Kind of figured that the spinning would catch on something and be painful....so my thougt was just take the brush off and use the metal tip....Anyway, It works for me, but now I am going to experiment with the brush...maybe it will add some variety:D

floyd36 05-31-2003 11:33 AM

Thanks everyone for your participation in this thread! I just ran the poll for a week.

Lilith 05-31-2003 11:35 AM

Hey if you look in Couples Pics in the Scavenger Hunt thread there is a pic of one being used;)