Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sexy last names (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13163)

Staar 04-16-2003 02:11 PM

Sexy last names

Oh my gad!!!! just working on some documents at my job and came across an atty with last name "CUMMING" .... had to laugh .... have a really good friend whose last name is "LUSTY" we always watch for good matches to her name so if she could hyphenate her last name to his .... LUSTY-CUMMING has got to be one of the better combinations .... although there was also LUSTY-VIRGIN and LUSTY-LAY ...

Have you seen any SEXY sounding last names?

Vigil 04-16-2003 04:50 PM

I knew a Peter Ness.

It was embarassing for his mail to Mr. P. Ness!

Bardog 04-16-2003 09:56 PM

I knew a man named Richard Head and yes his friends
did call him Dick.

I have also heard of a woman named Ruby Screws.

Flynn 04-17-2003 02:07 AM

Dunno about sexy, but I can name funny. I used to have a customer service job where part of what I did was answer e-mail. One guy we heard from went by his middle name of Donald, or more precisely, by Don. His last name was Granger. No problem, right? It was when he ran them together for his e-mail address, and instead of reading it as "don granger" I kept seeing it as "dong ranger". It was dongranger@some-domain-or-other; look at it and tell me what you see.

Then there was the message from Mr. Whanger....

White Noise 05-10-2003 04:20 AM

Surely Smith or Jones - used in motels the world over. *LOL*

Eliza 05-10-2003 02:25 PM

Where I work we actually keep a file of the hilarious names we find. The funniest one I ran across was a woman who had a hyphenated name...it was Semen-Glasscock...another was Thong Dong (first and last)....oh...(lol) and Peter McWeeny....When ever we find one we fwd it to the keeper of file and every now and then get a good laugh looking them over. My huband went to school w/ a Rottenbush...could you imagine growing up with that one in high school???

Eliza

Uncle Silky 05-10-2003 04:49 PM

Jocelyn Balz.

CptMorgan 05-12-2003 08:27 PM

A former customer ...
His name was Richard but everyone called him Dick.
Dick Stillhard.

dadaist 05-12-2003 08:45 PM

Back in high school there was a Jennifer Dick in the graduating class right before mine....
Haven't seen/heard from her (or most of that class) since their graduation in June of '92.

Loulabelle 05-13-2003 11:21 AM

OMG - I didn't think I'd be able to contribute to this thread, but memories of some of the names I ran across when I worked at the bank have come back to me....there were tons!

Call me infantile but I could never talk to Mrs Bottoms without giggling to myself, and there was also:

Mr and Mrs Bonor-Dick (yes honestly)

Mrs Moistlik

and

Mrs Twofanny (I'm not making this up!)

Personally, I liked some of the other non-rude ones too: Mr Money who was always broke, John Johnson (I mean, who would call their kid that?!) and tons of others I can't remember now......