Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Thank you Canada (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12396)

PantyFanatic 03-01-2003 10:39 AM

Thank you Canada

Just want to say that we too remember the sacrifices your country has made. At 11:11 a.m., I will take pause and think of your Memorial Day and remember our Northern Brothers.

jennaflower 03-01-2003 11:27 AM

yes, I agree... Canadians deserve recognition for what they have endured to become the nation they are today... Hope that Canada experiences a peaceful memorial day and that Canadians take the opportunity to remember how important they are in the world.

Thanks PF. :)

Murphy 03-01-2003 11:30 AM

*pausing in silence to remember our Canadian brothers and sisters*

Many thanks to the one country who has stood by us in every crisis. May our international friendship last eternal!

LixyChick 03-01-2003 03:25 PM

*Taking a moment to remember*

Zack 03-01-2003 03:32 PM

It's nice to see some of you people considering our side, I just hope that more people think that way in the future, and I for one very much appreciate and return your thoughtfulness

ryder 03-01-2003 05:54 PM

I echo Zacks comments. Thank you!

Zack 03-01-2003 06:05 PM

Whoa..I was echoed. I so feel like a groupie now ^^

ryder 03-01-2003 06:11 PM

lol @ Zack

wench 03-01-2003 09:28 PM

I've got to say I definately agree with that sentiment. They've been through the wringer too. They also deserve some recognition and thanks from us.

So, THANKS!!!!! :)

Boru 03-01-2003 10:32 PM

Memorial Day?

Memorial Day???

News to me! We celebrate our heroes on November 11th, Remembrance Day!

But this is a special day, one of our warships limped home today carrying a wounded helicopter.

BORU

Boru 03-01-2003 10:34 PM

But thanks a lot!

Thanks for the sentiments, as a Canadian patriot.

I support the U.S. fully and thank God that the world's greatest power rests with a country that is so just and democratic. Thank God!!!!!!!!

And when the day comes, that our two countries become one (it has to happen sometime) I will be the foremost AMERICAN patriot!!!!!!!!!!!

BORU

PantyFanatic 03-02-2003 02:32 AM

I wanted wet PUSSY, but I’m getting warm CROW!

I received a PM from a sweet lady requesting that I get my head out of my ass. It was brought to my attention that this is NOT Memorial Day for Canada.:eek:

As well as being incredibly embarrassed, I am sincerely sorry for any confusion or offence I have caused.:(

I took this information from my Micro Soft Outlook 2000 (9.00.2711) Calendar. It allows me to add holidays for countries other than the USA to which I have added Canada among others. It DOES show “March 1, 2003” as “Memorial Day (Canada)”. Knowing that a number of your comparable observances, like Thanksgiving, are at a considerably different time, I did not question it.:o

This calendar shows me many obscure adherences such as Feb. 15- Spring Festival (Lunar New Year) (Hong Kong), Feb. 17-Family Day - Provincial Alberta (Canada), Feb. 6- Waitangi Day (New Zealand), that I am not familiar with and I chose to act without confirming this one.

Please consider this thread like you do with anything else I say and totally disregard it.

ASS KICKING LINE FORMS HERE! :o

scotzoidman 03-02-2003 02:38 AM

PF, I believe everybody here knows that even if your head was not in the right place, your heart was ;) Now let's go have some Rectal-Cranial Inversion Therapy...you're buyin'...

PantyFanatic 03-02-2003 02:44 AM

I would appreciate anybody that is using (or has) the exact program, Micro Soft Outlook 2000 (9.00.2711), to pleas PM me. I have already confirmed that later versions do not show this error.

PS.
Scotzoid- Did you just change your signature for me?

scotzoidman 03-02-2003 02:51 AM

PF, I actually changed it last night...it does seem appropos now tho, doesn't it...just a little consolation from another who has suffered from foot-in-mouth disease on an international level ;)