Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   What's in your wallet? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11572)

dude33 01-22-2003 12:37 PM

What's in your wallet?

I grew up in a strict religious environment. When I was about 8 I found a mans wallet and I wanted to return it. I went to the police station and while there the cop searched the wallet for ID. Well, to my astonishment he pulled out a condom and what I now know to be a cock ring! At 8 I couldn't believe it but in later years came to understand the practicalities of this.

Right now my wallet contains a number for a lady I'm hoping to catch up with on my next sales trip and yes my wife knows so I guess it is not that risky!

Anyway, I thought it might be interesting to know what secrets your wallet holds?

Nice Guy 01-22-2003 01:33 PM

The only secrets my wallet holds are my Cards (Club, Credit, Debit) and pictures of the girls I went to dances with in highschool. No money in there so don't bother robbing me. :P :)

BIBI 01-22-2003 02:13 PM

Lets see......

mmm.....pics
assortment of cards
drivers license
proof of car insurance
150.00 dollars (grocery money)
couple of phone numbers of men
condom

IAKaraokeGirl 01-22-2003 02:25 PM

Driver's license, credit cards (standard stuff)
Some fortunes from cookies
1 expired Indiana lottery ticket
My Subway card
The ticket stub from when I saw the Eagles in concert this summer
$5.67
A few receipts
The name tag a very special person used at a conference at which I visited him
Pictures of my children
A very sexy picture of me pregnant (believe it or not)

PantyFanatic 01-22-2003 02:30 PM

Lets see......

mmm.....pics
assortment of cards
drivers license
proof of car insurance
35.00 dollars (grocery money- and this will be the second trip this month:()
list of restaurant carry-out numbers
couple of phone numbers of ladies
condom
business cards

Peacelul 01-22-2003 02:37 PM

At the moment my partners bank cards, her money, some of her receipts, her shop vouchers and her blockbuster card. I think some fluff at the bottom might be mine.

When we go out, I usually have all her stuff on me. Dunno why.

LixyChick 01-25-2003 11:01 AM

*slips PF her phone number*

Um???

You don't want to know......I did this on another thread and filled the page! LOL!

Secrets? OK......well......Naaaaaaaaaa!

Hubby might read this....and then where is the secret?? TeeHee!

P.S....IAKaraokeGirl.....(geezzzzz, I hope I spelled that right..LOL!)

Show us the preggie pic! Demi did it and I thought it was BEAUTIFUL! Well, don't do it iffin you don't want.....just a thought hun! *hugs*

IAKaraokeGirl 01-25-2003 11:10 AM

Oh...Lixy...I don't know....

I have several. One I even actually have an 8x10, framed on my piano....but to put them out here? I don't know. I'll need more convincing, I think. Don't want to freak anyone out! ;)

Thanks, though. I *will* think about it.

Wombat 01-25-2003 12:09 PM

wallet ... what wallet? My money never lasts long enough to need a wallet :(

dude33 01-27-2003 11:01 AM

IAKaraokeGirl

Hmmmmmmm, how to convince you to post a pregnant picture. How about pregnant women are very beautiful and I'm sure yours is wonderful considering you had pictures done.

How about Please!

or my wife never wants to have children and this might be the only opportunity I have to see a beautiful pregnant woman.

Hmmmm what do ya say?

IAKaraokeGirl 01-27-2003 11:54 AM

Very well done, dude 33. I've given it a lot of thought this weekend--maybe check the threads later. ;)

hagel9 01-28-2003 06:45 PM

in my wallet is dust , cobwebs, moths, drivers license , Movie rentel card :D, and some gaming cards. dull huh.

Loulabelle 01-30-2003 04:11 PM

One word describes what's in my wallet: CRAP

There is some loose change (some of which is foreign) receipts I don't need, receipts I do need, cards, cards and more cards and two old train tickets - a relic from a very pleasant trip I made recently.

Sharni 01-30-2003 06:57 PM

If I told ya what was in there.....I'd hafta kill ya :D

Doomsday 01-30-2003 08:43 PM

Nothing.. .well... Pictures of my Cousins.. but I don't use my wallet.... if I had a picture of iTriedSoHard in it however..... I'd never be without it....