Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Lingerie (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10699)

RandyGal 12-09-2002 08:49 AM

Lingerie

Men (and women too I suppose!)...

are you a lingerie lover or do you prefer to see total nakedness?

OR are you somewhere inbetween?

If you love your lingerie, are there certain styles you like? Soft and sexy? Rough and tumble?

Panties? No panties?

kleclere 12-09-2002 10:21 AM

Yes to all of the above.

T-S 12-09-2002 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by kleclere
Yes to all of the above.

as kleclere said and all points in between :D

Pussy Willow 12-09-2002 04:59 PM

I like g-stirngs, and thongs............................

then there's that one piece, off the shoulder , crotchless number........but that never stays on for too long.

*Wicked Grin*

fzzy 12-09-2002 05:36 PM

I love getting new bras .... funny thing is .... I still usually just wear the comfortable one!!!! LOL

ScottWaz 12-09-2002 07:28 PM

i love it! i especially like the stuff that you can still have sex through them...either one piece, or kinda loose so you can move it out of the way! ;- )

scotzoidman 12-09-2002 11:05 PM

Yes...yes...um hum...yeh,yeh...yes...yes...

& if love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

PantyFanatic 12-09-2002 11:42 PM

Re: Lingerie

Quote:
Originally posted by RandyGal
...are you a lingerie ...If you love your lingerie, are there certain styles you like?... Soft and sexy?... Panties? ...
Gee? I never gave it much thought :rolleyes:

No, not MUCH!:whiteghos

legend 12-10-2002 02:54 AM

have to agree with kleclere's answer

horseman12 12-10-2002 07:44 AM

Love all aspects of lingerie!! especially silk, g-strings, thongs, crotchless, bra's with nipple holes, lingerie on women to me is like opening a x-mas gift some you want to unwrap slowly, others you just want to rip into, but my opinion is foreplay is alot more erotic with lingerie on.

Lilith 12-10-2002 07:55 AM

Not sporting a penis here but got something to say.........:D

I think raw naked sex is great but there is something to be said for having the pre mediatation to wear something sexy. I know if I shop for lingerie I am thinking about the result I hope to achieve and buying what I think will make it sizzle. Then when I put it on I am nearly wet with anticipation of what he will do to me when he sees what I have been thinking, planning, fantasizing about. I think for me lingerie is in itself a mental foreplay. K done!

Nuelaan 12-10-2002 08:28 AM

I agree with Lilith, Something about a woman in lingerie is so sexy not just because of the teasing nature of the garments. The woman is at least implying something about her aggressiveness if she wears it. It is definetly beyond just the visual.

xanne 12-10-2002 10:18 AM

Just a few words here. I loooove buying lingerie!! It's fun and I love thinking about what the S/O's reaction will be. Not that he doesn't like me naked ;), but , mmmmmm, when he sees the lingerie, it's like - Zing!!! It adds great fun to the undressing ........:D

BlondeCurlGirl 12-10-2002 02:37 PM

I LOVE it...I'm always dropping by Victoria's Secret and checking out all the sales at any other store that sells lingerie. You name it, I've probably got it- satin/lace nighties, PJs, robes, just about everything hanging in my closet. 3 out of my 5 dresser drawers are devoted to my bras and panties: 1 for satin, 1 for lace, and the other for everything else. I'll be running out of room soon...I need to limit myself, because I'm always finding something new and sexy that I want to show him! :)

I'm definitely into the flirty, feminine, and sexy lingerie-haven't ever bought anything kinky...yet. :D

vampeyes 12-10-2002 02:44 PM

I love lingerie... I have a ton of it.. although hubbys more of a naked is better kind of guy :(