Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Under the tree..... (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10682)

jennaflower 12-08-2002 11:49 AM

Under the tree.....

Curious...

What is the sexiest or most romantic gift that you have received at _______ (fill in with Christmas, Hanukkah, or other festive holiday).

Tell us about one special gift that you would like but haven't received yet :)

BIBI 12-08-2002 12:11 PM

Christmas Past...

One Christmas on the anniversary of living with someone for five years, he gathered all his kids and mine around on Christmas Eve and presented me with a beautiful five year anniversary ring and made the most endearing heartfelt declaration of his feelings for me and how much he wanted me to marry him and spend the rest of our lives together!

That had to be one of the most surprising and touching moments I have ever had for he had done this with the blessing of all our children and had made it such a wonderful evening for all of us as a family......

Of course there was no happy ending....he was a recovering alcoholic who had been sober for 8 years and within the next 2 years started drinking again. His choice... to continue drinking and my choice... to end the relationship. No regrets...just lessons learned.

PantyFanatic 12-08-2002 12:25 PM

The Fifth

Quote:
gift that you have received at _______ (fill in with Christmas, Hanukkah, or other festive holiday).

There is NO way I could consider responding to such a Politically Correct question. LMAO :fly:

BIBI 12-08-2002 12:31 PM

Re: The Fifth

Quote:
Originally posted by pantyfanatic

There is NO way I could consider responding to such a Politically Correct question. LMAO :fly:

LMAO at PF

Deck the balls with licks of folley.....fa la la la la la la la la
:o ;) :)

quisath 12-08-2002 01:54 PM

oh heck....................I never get nothin. :( This year don't look much different. I do consider myself fortunate though..........I'm working and I have Family who Love me. What more is there? (just wish a pretty naked lady would jump out of my Shower stall) :)

jennaflower 12-08-2002 09:06 PM

quisath.. ROFL.. just make sure that when she does.. the floor is dry so you don't get startled and slip and bust your ass. LOL

PF... come on... just this once.. and I promise.. I won't be politically correct ever again :)

legend 12-09-2002 03:09 AM

I'll see what happens this Christmas.......where's Nikki? ;):D

Summer 12-09-2002 10:38 AM

Last Christmas my husband surprised me with
a BRAND NEW
2002 Cyber Green Turbo Deisel Volkswagen Beetle!

Of course it is also for this Christmas and the next and the next and the next. Until it is paid off! LOL :rolleyes: :D

***** ____
****** _/ \_
l (o----------o)

krzykrn 12-09-2002 12:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Actually, can I have one of these for Xmas? :D

jennaflower 12-09-2002 06:23 PM

krzykrn...

as that pic was loading... I was REALLY hoping it was a gift from you :(

and then.. as it slowly loaded.. revealing itself from the top... slowly... exposing the hat first.. I just KNEW it was a HOTT sexy Babe...

I hope you find one just like her under your tree :)

IAKaraokeGirl 10-25-2004 02:45 PM

*bump*

Yes, I know it's not quite yet Halloween...but I've got promised to me kleclere under my tree this year. :D

What are you all expecting?

WildIrish 10-25-2004 03:55 PM

I'm expecting lots and lots of stuff!!!!!

for the kids :rolleyes:

IAKaraokeGirl 10-25-2004 03:56 PM

THAT ^^^^ is a given at the IAKG/kleclere household as well. :D

osuche 10-25-2004 05:14 PM

The best gift I ever received was a painting of my father ~ gifted to me by my grandmother.

As for what I want this year....a new life in CA

flutelady 10-25-2004 05:22 PM

I'll have what ^^^'s having!!