Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   DEEP DEEP throat. (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10635)

dnr21 12-06-2002 04:04 AM

DEEP DEEP throat.

Hi all...

I would like to do all abt Deep Deep throat...

How do u gals out there give a good deep throat and do u gals enjoys it...

how many guys enjoy deep throat and how it feels like....

ChinesePussy 12-06-2002 11:13 AM

me me!:p :yellghst:

SexKittten_18 12-06-2002 12:43 PM

I don't normally, I end up choking. Apparently I have a very sensitive gag reflex :rolleyes: But when I get a chance to I do, and my bf absolutely loves it. I don't mind it, as long as I don't choke :heart: :D I don't normally, I end up choking. Apparently I have a very sensitive gag reflex :rolleyes: But when I get a chance to I do, and my bf absolutely loves it. I don't mind it, as long as I don't choke :heart: :D

Sweet Thing 12-06-2002 01:38 PM

I love giving oral and I especially love deep throating my husband...it usually gets me a couple of good smacks. MMMMM...

69 HER 12-06-2002 01:47 PM

One of my friends g/f has a real bad gag reflex, says she can't even give a b/j at all unles she has baby ambesol. Don't ask me how, but she says she gargles with it. Then she says she can deep throat him afterwards no problem.

Xpose 12-10-2002 07:08 PM

video

Anyone seen an internet .AVI (I think it is) or short video called goodgirl.avi of a really gorgeous girl deep-throating a large cock?

Please let me know if you have a copy, I've lost mine.

Santiago 12-11-2002 01:30 AM

i once saw a movie of a woman seeing how far she could deepthroat an 18 inch double dildo...i cant remember exactly how far but you could see it moving in her throat...it was fuckin nasty and exciting all at the same time. I think she got about a foot of it in there. :)

dzbuster 12-11-2002 03:30 AM

i love to get deep throated. the feel of my head getting squeezed differantly than the shaft is awesome.

xanne 12-11-2002 05:51 AM

I like to, but don't always manage it very well. The gag reflex is more sensitive on some days than others, but it's all good ;) And if it's a sensitive gag reflex day, there are other things we can do :D

Vintage Vixen 12-11-2002 01:27 PM

When i'm giving head i also take great pleasure in deepthroating
because the response i get is a huge turn on...nothing makes me happier than seeing him in a semi-comatose state after i'm done:)

shackel9 12-11-2002 02:59 PM

my girlfriend can't give head for crap...care to help out BiSexyBabeDD?

shackel9 12-11-2002 06:38 PM

I live in Mass so we could always hook up if you need a quick fuck :) pm me if you're ever interested...I'm 18/m

popper70 12-11-2002 06:53 PM

gag refkex

can someone please tell me if there is a trick to menage controlling this damn gag reflex?
would be nice, thx

f'x

Vintage Vixen 12-11-2002 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by shackel9
my girlfriend can't give head for crap...care to help out BiSexyBabeDD?

Sorry to hear that...but i'm afraid i can't help you there.I beleive my man would be quite pissed and nothin is worth that.Sorry..hey sounds like you're both young give it time and it'll get better hopefully:p In the meantime DO HER...A LITTLE INCENTIVE WON'T HURT....MAYBE HELP
:D ;) :fly:

Lorelei 12-12-2002 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by 69 HER
One of my friends g/f has a real bad gag reflex, says she can't even give a b/j at all unles she has baby ambesol. Don't ask me how, but she says she gargles with it. Then she says she can deep throat him afterwards no problem.

I don't know what baby ambesol is, but if it numbs the throat then that's why it works. There's stuff on the market--well online at Adam & Eve anyway--that numbs the throat for perfect deep throating. I've never tried the stuff though.

But it's all in relaxing the throat muscles. I think most people are scared they might gag and throw up on the guy, so naturally their muscles tighten up. NO FEAR is the key. Keep sucking his cock until you're very relaxed, then go for it. "Dry swallow" so his cum goes down even quicker.

Practice first with a banana if you need to. :o