Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Oral Sex while bleeding?? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14065)

ChinesePussy 05-26-2003 10:53 AM

Oral Sex while bleeding??

ok guys

I want to ask you, do any of you give oral sex to a girl during her period? You know when she is bleeding, or may be she wash it off, and do you still give oral sex to her during her period time?

have any of you ever taste woman's period before by giving her oral sex?

I am wondering. I never let my man oral sex me during my bleeding, only intercourse and foreplay not oral sex.

please input

thanks

seriousfun 05-26-2003 12:44 PM

Red Wings!

It's certainly not for a casual relationship, and it's certainly not safe sex.

I always like it clean, so with a little preparation, this can be a great gift to give.

Shogun 05-26-2003 03:58 PM

FUCK NO

Thats really gross. My gf understands this to and so we both know that during her period that place down there is off limits to my mouth.

rrlr420 05-26-2003 06:32 PM

I will do it with my wife but she has to wash right before and keep a tampon in her when we do it. It doesn't taste any different to me, she does cum really hard when we do it. Hormones you know.

Master1012 05-26-2003 11:55 PM

I did it a few times while she was on her period.

It didnt taste any different... but it did smell in a way that was really unpleasant for me..

But I really cared for her and wanted to enjoy that cuz like since I'm in college I only got to see her on weekends.

She finally asked me to stop because she could tell I didnt enjoy it that much but I was doing it for her, lol.

Steph 05-27-2003 12:30 AM

Are you interested in it, CP?

WildIrish 05-27-2003 03:27 PM

I earned "The Red Badge of Courage" many years ago with my wife. We thought her period was far enough past but discovered after the fact that it wasn't. It wasn't a big deal really. Now we don't pay as much attention to her "end date" as we used to. If she's safe, fine. If not, it involves a little more cleanup. No biggie.

kleclere 05-27-2003 05:07 PM

I enjoy it, I feel that if you love her a little blood isn't going to stop you. It also gives her stronger orgasms.

dm383 05-27-2003 05:35 PM

Personally, I don't have a problem with it. I have done it with more than one of my partners, and they ALL enjoyed it even more than "normal".

My main aim when making love to the woman I love is HER pleasure.... and if that means going down on her when she's having her period, it "don't cross my eyes noe", as they say in parts of the good ol' USA!! It doesn't taste unpleasant to me (quite the opposite, in fact!) and it washes off y'know!!

Just my take on this; but each to their own, I guess!!

DM

XxdarkfemmexX 05-27-2003 05:47 PM

You might not be looking for a reply from a female, but I never had trouble w/ my ex gf; of course, she had a "polite period" (which went away as soon as it figured out we were going to play) so I might not have gotten the same induction into the red wings society as some others, but even when I did get blood on me...it wasn't so bad. I thought it was WORSE with a tampon...pussy shouldn't taste cotton-y :P