Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Tootsies (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33216)

Lilith 08-05-2008 06:56 PM

Tootsies

I'm curious about those of you who dig feet. What is it about them that makes a foot attractive? Does it matter if the toes are polished to perfection? Do you prefer them bare?
Is a sexy half the appeal? Is it the arch, the toes? Are long slender feet and toes preferable to short ones? Is it their earthy smell? Tell me just what it is about the toots and how you like to show your appreciation for a good pair.

jay-t 08-05-2008 09:09 PM

Its not the smell :eew:

Its the way she moans when they are massaged

Lord Snow 08-05-2008 10:49 PM

I'm more of the little kid type when it comes to feet. I like playing with the toes and making them do odd things. Put stuff between them just irk the person. I'm not sexually attracted to them in anyway. A foot is a foot, but trying to annoy someone by playing with them is fun. Although i must agree with Jay-T, I don't know anyone that would pass up a good foot massage. Especially after being on them for 12 hours.

scotzoidman 08-05-2008 11:21 PM

And here I thought Lil had been down to Lower Broad during PAGAN 08 & was wondering about the bar there...

lonelyarmywife 08-06-2008 06:23 AM

Feet are gross. :tear:

BamaKyttn 08-14-2008 09:06 AM

I enjoy giving massages, I think it's a wonderful way to share closeness without having to be overtly sexual >GASP< did I just say that? I'm in an odd mood.

I enjoy massaging feet, legs, hands, arms, shoulders and backs. >shrug< and I can cook and sew. damn I'm domestic.

Lord Snow 08-14-2008 09:36 AM

Not as bad as my best friend. He's been house bitch for a year. I mean that in the best way though. I must say, someone blessed that man with the ability to cook better than anyone else I know.

BamaKyttn 08-14-2008 12:01 PM

jeez honey, why don't ya kiss the cook....... grin

1nutworld 08-14-2008 12:08 PM

all I know is that feet do nothing for me. As hard as I tried to get myself into the latex hand-job video that Lilith posted, NOPE nothing.

Those shoes were just WAAYY too close to that part of the anatomy for my liking.

Lord Snow 08-14-2008 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaKyttn
jeez honey, why don't ya kiss the cook....... grin

Because, no matter how good a cook he is it always makes my breath smell funny and I'm very self conscious.

wrestlemark 08-14-2008 01:36 PM

back to the feet .................

....................they are just sexy i used to love toe socks...........yup grew up in the 70's i'm 45 always loved legs tightening and toes curling rubbing mine while cumming .having sex ...............they are hot bare in heels up in the air................very sexy look what they are attached to!!!!!!!

BamaKyttn 08-14-2008 01:48 PM

I miss my toe socks..... >adds that to list of shit to buy<

WildIrish 08-17-2008 03:11 PM

It's the gentle curve where the toes meet the top of the foot...where they turn up a little.* The toe cleavage, if you will.* Don't know why, but I go mad when I see it.* I just want to kiss those spots.* I love how soft that area is and I get very excited feeling it on my lips.And if you let me paint your toes, I'm gonna pop wood.

wrestlemark 08-19-2008 11:13 AM

hey sounds good...................

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaKyttn
I miss my toe socks..... >adds that to list of shit to buy<

:thumbs: when you get em you and lord can post mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :thumbs: :69: :sex: :spank: