Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sean Connery said.......... (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14678)

jennaflower 06-24-2003 04:39 PM

Sean Connery said..........

OH MY.. Oh MY.. ohhhhhh my.......

I just heard Sean Connery say something that instantly had me wet, squirming in my theater seat!!!!!! Just got home from HULK.... and the preview of League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen appeared... now.. you know that alone got me allllll excited... but then.. after all the action shots were thru... they reserved the only speaking line in the preview for him... Sexy as all get out he says.... "Now that was NAUGHTY". ROFL... boy do I want to show that man what NAUGHTY is ALLLLLL About :)

SOOOOOOOOOO.......... is there anyone's voice that absolutely turns you on and leaves you wet/hard? Now.. I am not talking partners/spouses/mates........ I mean complete strangers and others?

(Note to self: Make sure to bring along my remote egg when I get to see LXG at the movies... and put it on high just as Mr. Connery opens his mouth to say...... NOW that was naughty) :) :fly: :hot:

Lilith 06-24-2003 05:22 PM

yes;)

dreamgurl 06-24-2003 06:11 PM

i think we all have that one person's whose voice is better than any physical contact would b at making us horny. mine's any manwith an english accent!!

vampeyes 06-24-2003 07:16 PM

Of course Seans voice makes me cream but I also get all excited by a nice deep voice especially when he has a southern drawl, a brittish, irish or australian accent.

Sharni 06-24-2003 08:28 PM

Sean is just Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Though there is another that does it for me too...Peter Wingfield... :lust:

fzzy 06-24-2003 08:43 PM

Howard Keel and Tom Jones are main onesfor me ... although I also like all those UK and Australian (and South African) type accents ... mmmmm

BigBear57 06-24-2003 09:03 PM

I could listen to Elizabeth Hurley read the phone book and raise a boner!

Steph 06-25-2003 01:57 AM

Goran V. from "ER" - the East European accent gets me every time.

krzykrn 06-25-2003 01:59 AM

Sheryl Crow...her version of "Dyer Maker" by Led Zeppelin off the Enconium album...oh...my...God...so seductive, so sensual...it makes me want to just cream in my pants.

FussyPucker 06-25-2003 02:04 AM

Sean Connery and Tom Jones make my spine tingle they have to be two of the sexiest men on the planet !!! :D:D

oh I should really be thinking about women right ? OK well mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Jodie Foster and I might just have a little thing for those southern belles of the good old US of A

LixyChick 06-25-2003 05:53 AM

Ya know what Fussy? I got a thing for Jodie too! I've always liked her.......but prolly not in the way you do!

but I digress........

I happen to agree with you Jenna.......Sean has one of those voices that cannot be mistaken and I'd know it anywhere.........it sends tingles down my spine! He never wears off either!

There's a voice or two who have similar effects........but not famous ones! ;)

dicksbro 06-25-2003 06:17 AM

Jennaflower said is there anyONE's voice ... hmmmm ... there are so many beautiful and sexy ladies. I'll have to think on that while I get rid of this hard on. :D

BlueSwede 06-25-2003 08:37 AM

Sean Connery, James Earl Jones, Worf from Star Trek, David Bowie, Tim Curry in Rocky Horror Picture Show and Legend.

Vurginne 06-25-2003 10:11 AM

Oooh. Mine has to be Alan Rickman. That deep brooding voice of his is such a turn on. I get goosebumps just listening to him. Jeremy Irons is amazing too. I once listened to him read Nabokov's "Lolita" in its entirety. 12 hours of pure bliss I tell you.

BlondeCurlGirl 06-25-2003 11:39 AM

Kiefer Sutherland!