Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   what turns u guys on the most! (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15710)

pinkbutton 08-17-2003 07:49 AM

what turns u guys on the most!

this has already been done loads of times no doubt but i was just wondering what turns u guys on the most. by that i mean both male and female.

so spill the beans then!

Casperr 08-17-2003 08:23 AM

Erm... what DOESN'T turn me on is kids and scat and non-consent..... does that help????

Otherwise...... anal sex (giving/receiving), exhibitionism, shaved pubes....... and the other person clearly enjoying whatever we're doing.....

That'd be just a few of them... the very tip of a very big iceburg!

CasperTG

PantyFanatic 08-17-2003 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by CasperTG
Erm... what DOESN'T turn me on is kids and scat and non-consent..... does that help????.....That'd be just a few of them... the very tip of a very big iceburg!

CasperTG

Good start-----^

Apples, bunnies, car bumpers, drums, erasers, feathers, golf clubs, hockey pucks, …..:rolleyes:

LOL

Since I just LOVE everything about femininity, girl/girl is very hot to me. Prolonged teasing, fondling and very wet oral make for exciting times and of course PANTIES :lust:

Belial 08-17-2003 08:59 AM

Sweet, blissful smiles, wet pussies, nicely shaped boobs, legs, necks, intimate cuddles, kisses, enthusiasm (loud enthusiasm especially!).....
There's a start.

Griz1960 08-17-2003 09:36 AM

Believe it or not, my wife Jugs wearing a skimpy top no bra nipples trying to bust out, shorts, walks on the beach, sunsets, her poetry, and of course sex

mdw_98 08-17-2003 10:12 AM

Big bouncing boobs, tight little ass, and long sexxy legs. The suspence of whats under those close is always a big turn on too.

cowgirltease 08-17-2003 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by pantyfanatic

Since I just LOVE everything about femininity, girl/girl is very hot to me. Prolonged teasing, fondling and very wet oral make for exciting times and of course PANTIES :lust:

Hehe, Hmmmmmmmm, I'll have to remember this............ ;) :hot:

quisath 08-17-2003 12:26 PM

In one word............. Seduction! (help from Victorias' secret or Fredericks can bring out the Animal in Me) ;)

cowgirltease 08-17-2003 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by quisath
In one word............. Seduction! (help from Victorias' secret or Fredericks can bring out the Animal in Me) ;)

Ya mean like this Quisath?
*cgt giggles*:D

Wildeye 08-17-2003 03:31 PM

Well..

SPOUSE, PUSSY, upskirts, CHRISTINE, CROTCHLESS PANTIES, heck all panties.

kissing, running naked in the rain.

glipmses of bra strap, flash of knickers, legs, eyes, hair, great smile - good sense of humour

imaging i'm being taken by another guy...

wildeye

Lilith 08-17-2003 03:47 PM

a man who seduces my mind and my body, men who blush, a man who is all hands

PantyFanatic 08-17-2003 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by cowgirltease
Hehe, Hmmmmmmmm, I'll have to remember this............ ;) :hot:

Not to worry cowgirl. I'll remind you.;)

darogle 08-17-2003 09:30 PM

What turns me on the most?

I hope I don't have to pick just one thing! It changes from moment to moment. So here is a list of things that turn me on, but is in no way all inclusive...just what is going through my mind right now:

kissing my ears or neck, lightly scratching my back, a nice butt, that wonderful fruity body lotion smell, the sound of a moan right in my ear, fingers in my hair, the thought of anal sex (haven't tried yet), a flirtatious smile or look, a beautiful woman in the rain, tight jeans, a nice tan, the look of abandon when she cums, a kiss, pleasing her, oral sex, lingerie, curling up behind her as she sleeps.....

well the list is getting a bit long, so will leave it at that (hate to give away all my secrets at once)

:)

Jaylene 08-17-2003 09:49 PM

darogle, that's quite a list. you must be perpetually turned on...Not a bad thing though...he..he..he.

Catching my guy looking me up and down...slow dancing with my guy pressed nice and tight against me...oh and the most... catching a glimps of a man's happy trail, wind it's way down from his belly button to below his pant line...

dicksbro 08-17-2003 09:56 PM

1. My wife
2. You Pixie ladies
3. Other ladies not included in 1 and 2

:)