Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sensual/Erotic settings (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14552)

fzzy 06-18-2003 04:10 PM

Sensual/Erotic settings

What is the most sensual/erotic setting you can imagine for lovemaking?

danziggy 06-18-2003 04:17 PM

I have two....

In the rain in a field.

And in a room full of candles, champagne, soft music

But it wouldnt be sensual/erotic unless i loved the person i was with.....it would just be sex then

krzykrn 06-19-2003 12:30 PM

Hmmm...lots, and could be anywhere, not neccessarily someplace exotic, but...with that in mind...a secluded lagoon on a tropical island...just the two of us together, letting our passions overrun us...and as the sun goes down, bathing us in its orange radiance, waist deep in the warm water our bodies meet as we kiss passionately...

Of course something I have ALWAYS wanted to do, but never had an opportunity...is to go to a snug cabin somewhere in the mountains, with a fireplace roaring, the only light in the cabin...my lover on a soft, fur rug, blindfolded, as I make a suprise for her. She gasps when I feed her fresh strawberries covered in melted dark chocolate, it drips on her lips, on her neck, on my fingers...in between sips of champagne...until she begs that I indulge as well...and well...you can guess where it goes from there :)

Lilith 06-19-2003 12:45 PM

The Cabot Lodge

Cheyanne 06-19-2003 01:15 PM

A cabin in the woods in the fall with all of the brilliant colors of the trees painting the landscape............ when it isn't too hot or buggy... just cool enough to want to snuggle and be close... and to make love in front of a fire.

Tipper 06-19-2003 01:30 PM

there's just so many to think of....there was this wild time, I was driving down the auto route in Quebec and the lady I was with had her legs spread wide facing me....I was driving and fingering her as she layed back and enjoyed it.....damn that was so hot...any way, this mini van drives by us and the daddy and kids are staring right at us.....Ha ha...we had to pull over eventually....like I said.....so many moments.

stiffman 06-20-2003 06:15 AM

i agree with cheyanne, i love woods cabins and some small spring running near by - make love in the moonlight get wet in the rain run to the cabin full of hay make love and get wet again, light the fire and make warm make love rolled up in a blanket on the hay.......... dream of it ........

stiffman 06-20-2003 06:17 AM

fzzy you never said........you asked a question......... you too answer

Passion Please 06-20-2003 06:44 AM

Only our minds could limit us here..

Let me think:

How about under a small waterfall, the water cascading off our bodies in the middle of the day, after a long horseback ride.

and...

How about on the beach under the shade of a coconut tree, on a huge towel, the wind and spray cooling our heat.

huntersgirl 06-20-2003 08:02 AM

In my field on a hot summer night when the fireflies are out in droves! I have been waiting for a night warm enough to enjoy this fantasy of mine, but I don't think summer is ever going to get here:(

grotochp 06-20-2003 08:08 AM

in the summer having a moondance a moon dance is where you go to a lake on a full moon have wine and cheese and watch the stars listening to easy listening jazz and van morrison and luther and cuddle and start to make out and see where it goes

Jerimiabullfrog 06-20-2003 08:31 AM

Snowed in a cabin in the deep woods

fzzy 06-20-2003 10:00 AM

Wow ... all the answers are so great ... and I know I didn't give my answer ... yet ... didn't want to affect the other answers .... and to be honest, not sure I've got any great answers to give ... a room full of soft candlelight sounds really nice, but whenever I have candles lit I worry about the fire dangers ... jacuzzi sounds wonderful ... have a couple of friends who really like the water (of any sort) for sensual settings .... and I must say that shower sex, jacuzzi/hot tub sex ... etc., they all sound delicious to me ... hot sex standing up against the wall when I'm all revved up sounds great to me as well! :)