Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   >> Weekend Plans << (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22294)

Lilith 10-01-2004 04:56 AM

>> Weekend Plans <<

What are your plans? Anything new or different? Do you toil at home or at work all weekend? or are weekends for relaxing?

Sharni 10-01-2004 04:59 AM

I'm doing sweet FA allllllllllllllllllllllllll weekend...

Neige 10-01-2004 05:42 AM

Going out with friends for supper tonight, gonna be going out clubbing either later on tonight or tomorrow night, and I am gonna study my ass off the rest of the time (or at least that's what I'm trying to convince myself of, lol)! Sounds like the basic plan for all my weekends right now :)

Lilith 10-01-2004 05:47 AM

I have Bunco tonight and a test Monday but otherwise I plan to just read and relax.

Summer 10-01-2004 06:04 AM

I am having 4 extra kids at my house tonight for a slumber party. So in the morning I will have 6 kids asking "What's for breakfast?" and "I don't want/like that!". Saturday I will be on hurricane clean-up duty. My chainsaw weilding husband will be cutting up the trees that have come down, whilst I rake and carry debri to the side of the road.
CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!!!!!

((I will come back next weekend and say what I am up to because I will be completely kid free! ;) ))

maddy 10-01-2004 07:11 AM

This weekend... I'm doing as little as possible! I will sleep/lounge and just relax on Saturday, maybe even partake of a guilty pleasure or two. Sunday I might bring my self to study for an exam on Thursday. I have a few books that might get read this weekend.

IAKaraokeGirl 10-01-2004 08:19 AM

Taking my seven-year old to the Y camp for his boy scout pack to do canoeing, archery, hikes, and all of those other things I don't like to do. :) Other than that, I'll be unpacking and trying to anticipate the week ahead.

IowaMan 10-01-2004 08:29 AM

It's a fun weekend for me this time around. We'll pack up the car and head for Iowa City at about 5am tomorrow morning and be ready to start tailgating once we get there. Kickoff for the Hawkeyes/Michigan St. game is at 11:00 so by that time we should have lots of brats, burgers, chiili, chips, beer and whatever else strikes our fancy in our tummies by then. It's tough to beat being on a college campus on a brisk fall morning for a tailgate party and football game.

GO HAWKS!!!!

WildIrish 10-01-2004 08:49 AM

I finally get to build again tomorrow! It's been three weeks since I last swung a hammer and I fear my hammer hand is getting soft and weak. I've tried keeping it in shape by pleasuring myself but it uses a different muscle grope...I mean group. ;)

IAKaraokeGirl 10-01-2004 08:57 AM

<---needs a bed and a brand-new lawnmower put together, as well as lawnmower lessons. Need to use any of those muscle groups? ;)

Moonchild 10-01-2004 09:14 AM

I want so sleep in as late as I can. I'm going to pull every shade at night, close every door (all 3 of them) put on some thick covers and sleep naked in bed as late as I can. Please no hammers, mowers or screaming :)

imaginewithme 10-01-2004 09:18 AM

This weekend, I have a birthday party to go to on Saturday but other than that I just hope to relax and get our things together for our trip we're taking Wednesday night.

wyndhy 10-01-2004 10:19 AM

'cept for some finishing touches, our new floor will be finished. yea!!!

sodaklostsoul 10-01-2004 10:24 AM

Got 2 shifts to work, other then that will be online, packing bag for next weekend and Draino show sat nite.

cowgirltease 10-01-2004 10:34 AM

Mom's having a birthday dinner for me tonite since I was working on my birthday. Then..... If Darogle EVER gets packed up :rolleyes: and gets here, We'll be unloading the moving van.