Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   PIXIES in PEORIA ROOM RESERVATIONS (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30790)

dicksbro 05-25-2007 12:28 PM

PIXIES in PEORIA ROOM RESERVATIONS

A block of rooms has been set aside at the Best Western Ashland House in Morton, Illinois. To make reservations call 1-309-263-5116 and ask to make the reservation under the group name PIXIES. If five or more rooms are reserved the rate will be $89 per night including the hot complimentary breakfast each morning of your stay. The block of rooms will be in close proximity to each other.

Thirty days from today (6/24/07), rooms not reserved will go back into general hotel inventory. So, if you're interested in joining us for the PIP 07 weekend ... this is the time. (Actually, you could probably make the reservations after that, but your room may not be close to the rest of ours and I'm not really sure if you would still benefit from the PIXIES group rate ... I think so, but just not sure ... I didn't think to ask). :) Please let me know when you do make reservations so that I can keep tabs on who all will be there so that we can get you all additional information and so we can plan for some hopefully fun surprises for when you're here. Just PM me.

I'll need this information, too, so that I can inform the O'Flaherty's Irish Restaurant for how many will be at the Saturday night dinner. As I mentioned in the other thread ... they'll have the tables all put together so that we can easily visit and have some fun!

Thanks and hopefully we'll see lots of you here! (I don't know about any of you, but I'm already getting excited thinking about it. :) )

Dicksbro

PS ... now, the Mrs. and I are going to see Pirates of the Caribbean! :nana:

dicksbro 05-26-2007 07:31 PM

*** BUMP ***

Just in case any planning to attend hadn't noticed the thread yet.

osuche 05-26-2007 07:43 PM

I won't be reserving a room just yet, as I want to make sure mom is OK first. But I am still planning to come!

dicksbro 05-26-2007 07:45 PM

:thumbs: When it gets closer to their "1-month" room holding, I may talk to them about folks that are still planning to attend. Who knows, they may extend it since they seemed genuinely interested in having us.

Scarecrow 05-26-2007 10:50 PM

I plan on making my reservations on Tuesday, right after the holiday weekend.

sodaklostsoul 05-27-2007 08:14 AM

We'll prolly do the same as Scarecrow.

dicksbro 05-27-2007 09:10 PM

Us, too! We actually stopped in on our way to a wedding receptiun Saturday evening to make our reservation, but they had a big line and so we decided to wait and do it this week instead. Didn't even think to register when we gave her the group name. :wobbly:

sodaklostsoul 05-29-2007 07:21 AM

Will they just need a card number to hold the room or be holding money from the card? Any idea?

Scarecrow 05-29-2007 10:18 AM

We have reservations made. And we were quoted $89.00. Thats one, who's next?

Soda, I'm not sure how it works. You could ask them when you call.

dicksbro 05-29-2007 10:24 AM

We also just made our reservations!

Soda, if you call and speak to Angela, she'll explain whatever options you have on making reservations. We made our reservation before I saw your post, or I would have asked. Usually hotels take a credit card number but don't actually bill you until the the date of the reservations or when you check out.

We're up to two rooms and four people confirmed now!

sodaklostsoul 05-29-2007 10:26 AM

Thanks......I know usually that's how it works. Never know some places will hold the money. I'll try and do that tomarrow I'm out of time for today, gotta head to work soon and I still need lunch. :)

PantyFanatic 05-29-2007 10:31 AM

/me enjoys NOT juggling the hoop and only prepares to jump. :nana:

dicksbro 05-29-2007 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyFanatic
/me enjoys NOT juggling the hoop and only prepares to jump. :nana:

Does that mean we're up to 4 1/2 people, two room reservations, one parking spot and a pint of Guiness at O'Flaherty's? :wobbly:

sodaklostsoul 05-31-2007 08:28 AM

I ran out of time yesterday and don't think I'll have time to call this AM, so will call when we get back home on Monday. :)

dicksbro 05-31-2007 07:48 PM

Not a problem, Soda. Still three plus weeks that they're holding the group.

Even folks that are only thinking one night might want to get reservations so the rate is secure and so that your room will be relatively close to the rest of us. :)