Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Midwest FEST!!!!! (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12364)

jennaflower 02-27-2003 04:47 PM

Midwest FEST!!!!!

Spring is around the corner... and summer fun will follow soon after. There are sooo many fun things to do once the weather permits and the best things include spending time with wonderful friends... so I was thinkin... (aren't ya all scared what comes next?)....

There are many people here at pixies that I would absolutely love to meet... altho those of us who love pixies are spread around the world.. there is a large number of us that reside within the midwest US (or within driving distance to it).

Would anyone be interested in getting together for a Fest? What is a Fest you ask? Simple.. a gathering where those who desire to.. can come meet and get to know fellow pixies. Odds are since once we gather together we aren't gonna want to seperate for a bit.. it would probably be best to get together on a weekend :) Dinner.. dancing.. picnics at the park... all depending on the location that everyone decides on.

Personally, I would be more than willing to go to St. Louis, Kansas City, or even here in the Branson Area... anywhere that there is lots of accomidations... lots of things to do...

so what do you guys & gals think? Anyone interested?

edited by Lilith

please respond about your preferences in these threads as well

Where????

Dates??

Thanks!

skipthisone 02-27-2003 04:49 PM

Hmmmm interesting thought.

kleclere 02-27-2003 05:31 PM

Count me in sounds like exciting fun!

Sugarsprinkles 02-27-2003 09:46 PM

Count me in, neighbor!!! And Murphy too, I'm sure!

horseman12 02-27-2003 11:30 PM

i would love to be in on that fun

LixyChick 02-28-2003 02:38 PM

Waaaaaaaaaaaa!

I wanna come but it's rather far!

dicksbro 03-01-2003 07:44 AM

But remember, Lixy, by coming through Illinois ... Scarecrow and I were going to wave! :D

Not sure my wife and I can make it either although I would really love meeting all ... okay most ... well ... many ...

Aw, heck, all of ya' :D :D

IAKaraokeGirl 03-01-2003 09:06 AM

Very interesting thought. I'd certainly try to make it.

Tess 03-01-2003 09:24 AM

White sands, string bikinis, pina coladas, sun, surf, palm trees... Omaha???

Sorry, I'm just geographically challenged. Okay, make the Heartland the HardLand for a weekend :)

Murphy 03-01-2003 11:18 AM

Midwest Fest - Branson Info

Just what I was thinking! If anyone is interested in Branson Mo. information; Lodging, Entertainment, Dining, Etc. Here are some good sites to browse:

www.branson.com
www.branson.net
www.bransonchamber.com
www.bransonataglance.com
www.bransonrvparks.com
www.tablerocklake.com (Great fishing!)
www.koa.com/where/MO/25164.htm
http://www.hotelsbycity.com/missour...n-missouri.html

There are many hotels, campgrounds, and cabin resorts in the area, as well as Live music shows and nightclubs.

feel free to e-mail me for more info at:

kb2qad@inter-linc.net

Info on vacation packages can be found at Google by searching Branson Mo lodging

I hope this comes off, I look foreward to meeting my Pixies Friends from the midwest, and even further!

Murphy 03-01-2003 11:23 AM

he he...

Quote:
Originally posted by H@rd Rock
White sands, string bikinis, pina coladas, sun, surf, palm trees... Omaha???

Sorry, I'm just geographically challenged. Okay, make the Heartland the HardLand for a weekend :)

Did I mention the several white sandy beaches loaded with college babes? Or the jet-ski rentals? Or the Ozrks #1 nightclub:
Planet Branson
?

Murphy 03-01-2003 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by IAKaraokeGirl
Very interesting thought. I'd certainly try to make it.

And to sweeten the pot: Mid-week Karoke at many bars, including Austrailian Outback!

IAKaraokeGirl 03-01-2003 11:56 AM

Woohoo! :D

whitehorse 03-02-2003 02:48 AM

Re: he he...

Quote:
Originally posted by Murphy

Did I mention the several white sandy beaches loaded with college babes? Or the jet-ski rentals? Or the Ozrks #1 nightclub:
Planet Branson
?

O.K. are we misrepresenting? I'm from the Midwest and I don't remember this? O.K . I want the sandy beaches and the college babes. And the jet skis.

whitehorse 03-02-2003 02:50 AM

Mid week karaoke?;)