Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   "Bonehead" Thing of the Day!!!! (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28388)

sodaklostsoul 06-22-2006 12:25 AM

"Bonehead" Thing of the Day!!!!

Well ...........I was talking to Boog and filled my coffee cup and put it in the microwave to heat it up, next thing I knew Boog was telling me my cup was burning. I had used my metal cup with rubber trim instead of putting it in one of the plastic ones I normally do. So now the place smells really BAD!!!!!!!!! My cup handle is melted and cup is in the trash. :(
I'm soooo glad the microwave is fine........being new and all.

Cripes I'm a "Bonehead"

Anyone else!??!?!??!

Oldfart 06-22-2006 01:03 AM

Nope.

dicksbro 06-22-2006 03:34 AM

Bet that was a strong cup of coffee. :yikes:

wyndhy 06-22-2006 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodaklostsoul
Cripes I'm a "Bonehead"

yep, ya sure are. :D:D:D:p

sodaklostsoul 06-22-2006 09:15 AM

:cabbagep:

PantyFanatic 06-22-2006 11:29 AM

Nup! All of us are perfect. :D

…………………… except for the time I made coffee and washed the pot, rinsed the basket, added the coffee and turned it on … to come back ½ hour later and find I only forgot one thing. Water. :o

….. or the time I emptied the dryer, put the cloths from the washer into the dryer, put the clothes from the basket back into the washer and washed them again. What is worse, I didn’t (or did) realize WTF I had done when I got upstairs and didn’t have any clothes to fold. :o

….. or the time………………………. :sad:

osuche 06-22-2006 11:45 AM

My bonehead thing today? I came into work. :p

Winston77 06-22-2006 01:28 PM

The was most likely the best cup-o-joe you ever had

PantyFanatic 06-22-2006 01:45 PM

Almost. :coffee:

The best one came from my discovery of heat dried coffee crystals,:cool: the day I put a cup in the in the microwave to warm up, pushed the normal 1’ 40” and hit start. Seems I added an extra 0 for 14’ 00”.

……… ah yes.:rolleyes: The power of 10! :yikes:

lizzardbits 06-22-2006 03:37 PM

yesterday felt like a thursday to me, and I tried to show up "late" (at 1400) for an appointment (at 1330) that I had scheduled for today.

moose 06-23-2006 09:08 AM

the bonehead thing i came across was my mates 16 year old daughter who came home from school and complained she was hungry so my mate told her there is 2 minute noddles inthe cupboard, she went to the cubboard got out the noodles broke them up into a bowl and placed them in the microwave and turned it on then walked out the room, after about a minute or so i could smell something burning and glanced over to the micowave and i could see the bowl in the microwavw was actually on fire so i ran over and turned it off opened to door a hughe cloud of smoke came out and the flames died down enough to blow the fire out, i then called out to my mates daughter who came into the kitchen and stated she wanted 2 minute noodles not 1 minute ashes, her dad reply thats what you get when you dont add water, she then said it did not matter now shes not hungry....what a bonehead

scotzoidman 06-23-2006 03:08 PM

Getting out of bed...yup, that was definately my bonehead act of the day...

imaginewithme 06-23-2006 04:00 PM

Today I was cleaning out the fridge, dumping out a container til it was empty, then went to put the empty dirty container back in fridge...DUH

Steph 06-24-2006 01:15 AM

I put a cup o' soup in the nuker at work & helped the cleaning lady empty the dishwasher. After we were done, I was heading back to my desk to take a sip & realized I hadn't pressed 'start' on the nuker. Doh!

Today, there was ice cream in the freezer at work & I went to get it for the gang but dropped a box of ice cream sandwiches & a box of creamsicles all over the floor.

I blame the work kitchen.

PantyFanatic 06-30-2006 04:00 PM

Why it took a half day to put a spread sheet and seven pages of information into a half dozen, two to three sentence, paragraphs? :hair: