Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Need advice on Orgasms (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20167)

Curious gal 05-03-2004 07:04 PM

Need advice on Orgasms

I have a few questions for the ladies. How often do you have an orgasm during intercourse – without touching yourself or using any toys? I’m asking because it’s really rare for me. Touching myself always works, I just don’t feel fully comfortable with that. It also helps to orgasm first through foreplay. Any suggestions for positions that work well for you or is touching just the way to go? I’d love to try a new partner to see if it’s him or me that makes it so difficult, but that’s not an option – he’s my soulmate. I’d love any suggestions.

Lilith 05-03-2004 07:14 PM

I can rarely orgasm with out consistent clittoral attention so often I cum before he enters me or one of us touches me while he strokes inside me. Every once in awhile if I cum before he enters me, the planets will align and the tides will cease and I can have a fabulous orgasm just from the feel of his cock reaching deep inside me.

Curious gal 05-03-2004 07:20 PM

Nice to know I'm not alone in needing lots of clit stimulation.

TinTennessee 05-03-2004 07:26 PM

No sweetie you aren't alone....there are more of us that need the clitoral stimulation than you can imagine.

rob35can 05-03-2004 08:39 PM

My wife has only had on orgasm from intercourse only.

She can orgasm with clit stimulation or oral VERY easily. So it just doesn't happen for everybody without clitoral stimulation.

denny 05-03-2004 09:02 PM

You sound pretty normal. Lots of women need continuous clitoral stimulation to orgasm. But if you ever need any help or evaluation...

nikki1979 05-04-2004 06:05 AM

its hard for me as well, hubby has to be in the right position LOL and i only cum from intercorse alone in that ONE position LMAO poor guy, he can flip me any wich way he wasnts but damit that one position better be there somewhere LMAO

nikki

huntersgirl 05-04-2004 07:26 AM

I need the clitoral stimulation as well! On a few occassions it has happened w/ out, but my s/o begs me to rub my clit! So whats a girl to do? I must oblige.;)

wyndhy 05-04-2004 09:44 AM

there have been a very few times that i came w/o clitoral stimulation, just penetration. they were VERY intense orgasms. i don't know what hubby did differently on these occations but if i could figure it out i would teach a class. i can also make my flesh feel jumpy and quivery just thinking about some especially good sex or fantasy. these aren't orgasms so to speak but they are very close and it feels a bit like getting teased by squirming around in a tight pair of jeans. for the most part though, i can't cum unless me or hubby touches the magic button.

flutelady 05-04-2004 09:45 AM

There are a few positions that I can cum in without additional stimulation. I know the things that work for me and am happy to share that knowledge with my partner as well as try new things. Lovemaking is a "team sport"... knowing what each other needs and not being afraid to help out... well, it's just the way I like it.

Loren 05-04-2004 10:34 AM

Re: Need advice on Orgasms

Quote:
Originally posted by Curious gal
I have a few questions for the ladies. How often do you have an orgasm during intercourse – without touching yourself or using any toys? I’m asking because it’s really rare for me. Touching myself always works, I just don’t feel fully comfortable with that. It also helps to orgasm first through foreplay. Any suggestions for positions that work well for you or is touching just the way to go? I’d love to try a new partner to see if it’s him or me that makes it so difficult, but that’s not an option – he’s my soulmate. I’d love any suggestions.

Not a lady, but it's just about 100% for my wife. Definitely the best position for her is missionary, second is her on top, others basically don't work for her.

katekate42 05-04-2004 12:09 PM

Your wife is a luck lady Loren! I'm in the same boat as most of the folks here- It is RARE for me without some kind of clittoral stimulation. The one position that I've managed to make work is for us to sit facing one another, with my legs around his waist and both of us lean back a little... If nothing else, it's a fun position :)

Loren 05-05-2004 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by katekate42
Your wife is a luck lady Loren! I'm in the same boat as most of the folks here- It is RARE for me without some kind of clittoral stimulation. The one position that I've managed to make work is for us to sit facing one another, with my legs around his waist and both of us lean back a little... If nothing else, it's a fun position :)

I aim to provide stimulation while I'm inside her. Most of the time I remain most of the way inside her, the repeated pressure on her clit does the job.

cyberkitten 05-05-2004 08:04 PM

it happens almost every time if i'm on top riding him, or if we're sitting up facing each other. and somehow my boy's making it happen while i'm on my back. he did the first time we were together and i almost died. it was soooooo intense. i dunno what he's dong but *damn*.

having_fun 05-06-2004 08:42 AM

The one position that has seemed to work on all the women over the years, is with her on her back, with me holding her legs straight up on either side of my head, deep penitration and a rocking motion lifting her ass up and down.