Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Advice (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Male Shaving tips? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13314)

Truballa4life13 04-24-2003 03:37 PM

Male Shaving tips?

WHen i try to shave my balls the hair just flattens down. and is hard to shave off. it is very thin so idk how to get it off. any suggestions on how to get some of that thin hair off

Deno 04-24-2003 07:07 PM

It helps to shave in the shower where you are nice and warm so you don't shrivel as much. I actually have quit giving the balls a close shave because I have the same problem. I just trim that area and only shave the smooth areas of skin...

seriousfun 04-25-2003 04:23 PM

I use a real goopy shaving cream from a tube, not foamy stuff or gel from a can.

Pull the skin flat on each area that you shave, as was said do it in the shower with lots of hot water. Also, do it once a day for a few, not worrying whether you get every last hair the first time. Follow it up with a moisturizer!

blastpdb 04-26-2003 06:08 PM

I shave in the shower and don't have a problem as long as my sack is tight and not hanging to low. I use one of those razors with 3 blades. Not a lot of cream. Also if the hair is more than lets say 1/8 inch, I'll trim first with a beard trimer does a nice job.

BlueSwede 04-26-2003 06:50 PM

blastpdb, does the beard trimmer ever take little chunks (skin) out of you? I have something that is similar to a beard trimmer. It works well but often cuts me or takes pieces of me along with the hair.

blastpdb 04-29-2003 11:00 PM

No just use the guards, mine came with four of them and I've found that the bigger one works best, because it can be adjusted to the right size.

airhog 04-30-2003 01:16 AM

Ive used my electric razor around my shaft, and it doesnt seem to cut, unless I use the trimmer aswell

BlueSwede 04-30-2003 05:50 PM

Thanks, blastpdb. Unfortunately, mine doesn't have guards, which would explain the tendency of mine to eat away at me (no pun intended). :)

denny 04-30-2003 08:29 PM

Ok guys, if you are going to shave there and NOT cut yourselves, stretch your scrotum until the skin is smooth and then pull your razor across that section, keep working around till you have the whole sac done. Gosh, it isn't so mysterious. Any good razor will do the job with a good lubricant/cream.

naughtyeddie 05-04-2003 03:05 PM

trimmer

i use a whal beard trimmer, i dont use the guard but i do strech the balls skin tight and never had a nick.

i tried shaving but it itched and was sore and prickly for a week.

i am thinking of using a hair removal ccream but i am not sure if it is safe andis it any better than trimming?

Master1012 05-22-2003 11:02 PM

My only suggestion is..

Take it real slow and careful.. No point in rushing it.. DONT want to cut urself down there

krzykrn 05-28-2003 12:55 AM

Like Master said, just take it nice...slow...easy...no sudden moves. The first time I ever shaved once I got down to the nitty gritty, hard to reach crannies I thought to myself "Nice job! Now look what you got yourself into! :D"

What I would do is, really flatten out the skin, you need an even surface to shave on as it makes it much easier. Pull, push and manuveur, it takes practice so just take your time, and enjoy!

Mercury_Maniac 05-30-2003 11:06 PM

i've done some shaving in the past couple months and its weird
if i shave everyday i bleed a little but its not cuts, its like the hair is very short and vulnerable and rather then being cut it is pulled out with some skin, but if i let it grow for a couple days and then shave its fine