Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ladies...when your guy gets close.... (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9244)

ScottWaz 10-04-2002 02:39 PM

ladies...when your guy gets close....

do the gals of this site have a particular place that they like when your guy is about to cum ? how many of you like it inside you? i know i like to stay inside so its all warm...love that! just wondering what you all like!

Quinda 10-04-2002 03:31 PM

Either inside me, or in my mouth :-)

ScottWaz 10-04-2002 03:35 PM

sounds good Quinda ! hubby must be very happy!

RandyGal 10-04-2002 03:47 PM

*whew*

Is it warm in here or just me again? LOL

I like it IN for the most part...but one of my biggest fantasies anyway is having a cock permanently implanted...

egads, did I just share that here? *insane blushing*

south 10-04-2002 04:04 PM

I have heard about that operation, it is called and Addadicktome

RandyGal 10-04-2002 04:10 PM

You mean the AddadickINTOme, don't you?

south 10-04-2002 05:49 PM

Oh....I get it, I thought that you had decided to make a change.

Sugarsprinkles 10-04-2002 08:53 PM

Most definitely IN me! I love that feeling of cum inside of me, especially since pregnancy is no longer an issue.........of course I've never had it anywhere else so I have nothing to compare it to. I think it would be very exciting to have him cum ON me....maybe one of these days.............:D:D

Lilith 10-04-2002 08:58 PM

yummmmmmm! love to feel it warm and wet spurting inside of me, coating me....... my second fave is a pearl necklace...... just love that jewelry:D:D:p

Irish 10-05-2002 10:48 AM

I think that things change with a woman;after marriage.They;no longer;have to worry about;what their mother;would say;if they
were single and pregnant! Irish
P.S.Yes;I remember;way back then;when mutual masturbation&
oral sex were the only safe things.Come to think of it;it wasn't so
bad after all!

Lisa976 10-05-2002 12:50 PM

Deep inside me or in my mouth,,,, having him shoot other places can be fun too though :)

LixyChick 10-05-2002 03:38 PM

Just LOVE doggy and him pulling out at ejaculation and cumming on my ass!

But then too.....I love to be in missionary and him pull out and cum all over my breasts and stomach!

Getting hotter as I type this...........And then there is the mouth....can't say enough for swallowing as fast as I can as he fills my mouth to almost overflowing!

OK....I have evaluated and have cum to the conclusion.......I like it outside my pussy.......but if you must.........when you are deep inside.....please stop at the hilt and let me squeeze and milk you as you cum! Don't move! I will milk you dry!

BlondeCurlGirl 10-06-2002 11:47 PM

I love the warmth when he cums inside my pussy...but feeling it on my chest or anywhere else on my body is a nice little treat too :)

Pussy Willow 10-11-2002 10:48 PM

I love it when he cums inside me. I also love it when he cums in
my mouth. I guess it depends on what I'm in the mood for.

Bee 10-12-2002 12:10 AM

I love to please my man, so wherever he want to cum I never complained as long as he cum really hard and a lot. It felt really good when the guy groan or yell "I'M CUMMING!!!" coz that mean he really enjoy having sex with me. I love the feeling of warm cum shooting inside me then squish out of my pussy or when my guy hold my head and fill my mouth with cum or even shoot his cum on my face...love it, love it, love it!!!