Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Prison Bitch Fantasy (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31186)

Lilith 07-17-2007 06:06 PM

Prison Bitch Fantasy

Which is the hot part? The little wrongly convicted, innocent, mousy, tender submissive who is locked away from the young man she went almost all the way with???? Or the crop weilding, statuesque, demanding, cruel, tortuous warden who spends all her days surrounded by unscrupulous females who will offer up anything just to win her approval?

Aqua 07-17-2007 06:17 PM

I like the offer up anything part... :hot:

IowaMan 07-17-2007 06:35 PM

These &%$#@*! meds I'm on. :mad:

Neither of those ideas is doing a thing for me right now. :boohoo:

CunningLinguist 07-17-2007 08:33 PM

Who cares as long as I get to play the part of the creepy, lecherous sheriff who is watching it all on CCTV and/or filming my own movies with the sexy warden or her more nubile inmates.

:buttsex:

VeryLonelyMan 07-17-2007 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
Which is the hot part? The little wrongly convicted, innocent, mousy, tender submissive who is locked away from the young man she went almost all the way with???? Or the crop weilding, statuesque, demanding, cruel, tortuous warden who spends all her days surrounded by unscrupulous females who will offer up anything just to win her approval?

Damn Lil,
I just want to know when you are getting the first chapter written. And to answer you question I could see both personally being on. I have a weakness for dominating women. And seeing the submissive be corrupted would be hot to me too.

Loulabelle 07-18-2007 02:15 AM

Nope, sorry - power play between women does nothing for me.

Emzo 07-18-2007 06:06 AM

cor, the second bit. im not very tall so i get the feeling that if i were in a prison id be on the recieving end of some seriously massive strapons.

gekkogecko 07-18-2007 07:53 AM

Isn't this like watching two scantily-clad buxom women mud wrestle? No matter who loses, we win.

Casperr 07-18-2007 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emzo
cor, the second bit. im not very tall so i get the feeling that if i were in a prison id be on the recieving end of some seriously massive strapons.

Wow, well, that's HOT!

And yeah, the hot crop weilding warden gets the sub in me all worked up! :D

WildIrish 07-18-2007 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
Which is the hot part?

The thought of these ideas rolling around in your head. :hot:

Pita 07-18-2007 01:51 PM

I am not mousy!

Lilith 07-18-2007 02:03 PM

Of course you are not but let's face it you also would have gone all the way :D

Prison bitch flicks always have one very sheltered submissive. You would be the naughty submissive who helps to prep said sheltered submissive for her indoctrination. :hot:

Wicked Wanda 07-19-2007 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulabelle
Nope, sorry - power play between women does nothing for me.

But as that is how I live my life, (power exchange, not prison, silly) it does EVERYTHING for me...
*WW feels a little dizzy, flushed, and... well, excited*

:boobs:

And for the earlier question, I am small and submissive, but have been forcibly removed from several Vieux Carre' clubs and bars for fighting, so I don't think of myself as "mousy", (yes sometiimes a little shy, but I consider myself a kitty, not a mouse) so I am not sure where I fit in.

Lil, PLEASE write us a story! I want to read about a group thing in the shower, with oil... maybe a line of women, some wearing strap -ons...

:grope:

*feels an attack of the vapors coming on*

WW

Lilith 07-19-2007 09:38 AM

You can be the warden's pet! You become jealous of submissive mousy girl and threaten to scratch her eyes out. Hence a cat fight ensues in which you both end up naked and you end up shackled back in the warden's quarters for the punishment you have earned. :hot:

Meanwhile the warden sends naughty submissive to comfort mousy girl with specific instructions to not take it too far :brows: Will she follow the warden's directions or will she use mousy girl's innocence and fear to wriggle her way into her bunk?

smithy020 07-19-2007 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emzo

When is it you can hire these HD camcorders from uni?, Cause i have a idea for the first movie you can shoot! :devil: