Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sexual Bets (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6216)

BigD35 02-23-2002 12:45 AM

Sexual Bets

Has any one ever made a bet with some one, lost it and had to pay up with a sexual favor ( had to ride naked in a covertible, had to give bj in a public place, had to masterbate for a stranger)? Those are just some ideas of paying up. tell us what you had to do to pay up!!!

Wicked Wanda 02-25-2002 11:01 AM

*BLUSHING*
Yes I have. I am a very adventurous person, and have accepted several bets like that. The most recent was last summer. On a bet, I rode a horse on the beach at Pananma City, FL. wearing only my runing shoes.

Wickedly,

WW

Lovediva 02-25-2002 06:19 PM

Yep do it all the time...:D
Love making side bets! Because I always win!!! ;) :D

Most of our bets are made when playing cards, darts or horseshoes!

Bets must be placed before the start of play...and no changing your mind half-way through! :D

Usually...it's a bj for each bullseye or ringer ....or visa versa...
If you win the game then it's sex wherever you want.

I won a horsehoe game and he had to do me up against a tree!....

This is the only time men aren't sore losers....:D :D ...it's a win win situation all the time!

Anybody want to bet on that????? ;) :p

Bilbo 02-26-2002 02:57 AM

You bet I would Diva,
Now what's the game

nikanik 02-26-2002 03:39 AM

In Psychology of Sex class..... blow job.....teacher....details get fuzzy after that
Best class of the year though

Wicked Wanda 02-27-2002 11:01 AM

I almost forgot! While at a friend's one day, the 3 of us were watching Demi Moore in "Striptease" and I bet them I could do a better strip than Demi. I did, but I don't remember the bet, things got a little complicated soon after *sigh*.

Wickedly naked,

WW

cockalot 02-27-2002 12:02 PM

We were drinking fuzzy navels and I bet I would be the first tofinish the bottle, well of course everyone drank up the bet, was a round of 69 for all involved. hmmmm great time

katekate42 02-27-2002 03:56 PM

My boyfriend and I are both big hockey fans, so we bet on the hockey games all the time-- speaking of, anyone see the Avalanche/Redwings game?? Yeah, won that one ;)

Aqua 02-27-2002 04:02 PM

Sorry KateKate I missed it... Are you an Avs fan? or did you bet on the Redwings?

katekate42 02-27-2002 04:06 PM

Sadly, my bf got the Avs... he lives in Boulder, so being an east coast girl I was forced to bet on the Wings... I'm usually an Avs fan, but this time my sports infidelity paid off ;)

LavaLamp 02-28-2002 01:11 AM

East Coast gal...if only you were a Flyers fan...

I've bet on pool games before, etc.

Sex Jenga is always a classic too...

BigD35 03-23-2002 12:24 AM

just recently my wife lost a bet with me over a basketball game she had to be naked in parking lot and give my best a bj while i watched. DAMN she was good. i made her ride home naked also and it was cold out! BigD35

axe31 03-28-2002 11:23 AM

truth or dare

tho not abet acouple of night ago was playing
truth or dare with some mates and ther girl freinds
i picked dare and james said french kiss some one
here so i kissed him he was quite good for a hetro guy
and he blushes like a school girl ;)

Sugarsprinkles 03-28-2002 12:59 PM

Jeez, I must have hung out with the wrong crowd when I was younger.....never made any fun bets like all of you.:mad:
And these days, hubby and I usually root for the same teams so nothing to bet about. (GO RED WINGS!!!)
Some people have all the fun:(