Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Is there a fantasy... (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36106)

WildIrish 11-09-2012 04:18 PM

Is there a fantasy...

that you haven't even told your s/o about?

AZRedHot 11-09-2012 05:05 PM

Yes. And I'm sure there are some he hasn't told me. People have a right to privacy within their own heads, I think.

WildIrish 11-09-2012 05:08 PM

I hear ya. That makes sense in it's own way.

I share a lot with Mrs. WI but there's a few scenarios that I haven't divulged. Not because I'm shy, but more because I don't think she'd find them sexy.

AZRedHot 11-09-2012 05:25 PM

Yeah...the hubby knows I have a cherished strap-on fantasy, but I spare him the details because he's not into that. And he spares me his bukkake fantasies, because eww. :)

WildIrish 11-09-2012 11:22 PM

I never really got the whole bukkake thing. That's way more than I can lick clean. ha ha

ShadowDancer 11-12-2012 05:03 PM

yes...but mainly because I'm not entirely comfortable even acknowledging it myself....

dm383 11-12-2012 06:19 PM

Yes.

Next question? ;)

DM

WildIrish 11-13-2012 08:16 AM

Ok...as a follow up...is there something that you think, realistically, that your s/o might be harboring that you aren't sure you would feel comfortable doing?

I often think of myself as an individual that is open to pretty much anything, but I'm sure I have my limitations. Knowing Mrs. WI, I'm positive that I would be ok with any scenario she could possibly come up with. Conversely, I'm positive I could come up with a few scenarios that would have her running from the room. ha ha

AZRedHot 11-13-2012 12:55 PM

I think there are some fantasies of his that would have to stay fantasies for health and safety reasons, so I wouldn't be comfortable doing them. For example, that bareback consensual gangbang with strangers we just met. Not because I don't like the idea, but that's pretty risky behavior that neither of us would be willing to engage in real life, however fun it might be to talk about. Between just the two of us? I suspect we've played most of those out by now.

WildIrish 11-13-2012 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRedHot
Between just the two of us? I suspect we've played most of those out by now.

I'd venture to say you've played out most of mine too. :p

AZRedHot 11-13-2012 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
I'd venture to say you've played out most of mine too. :p

Time to think up some new ones, then. ;)

WildIrish 11-13-2012 04:21 PM

I have to develop new fantasies just because you've acted them out?

I'll run that past Mrs. WI and let you know how that works out. lmao

AZRedHot 11-13-2012 08:54 PM

Like you're not constantly making up new fantasies anyway?

WildIrish 11-14-2012 12:05 AM

Actually, I have a steadfast few. Maybe I'm not overly creative.

I mean, really, there's only so many things you can do with a sheep. :p

ShadowDancer 11-14-2012 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
Ok...as a follow up...is there something that you think, realistically, that your s/o might be harboring that you aren't sure you would feel comfortable doing?

somewhat, yes...there is something I know he'd like more often...I've dabbled with it on a small scale...but I'm not sure WHY I'm not more comfortable with it on a regular basis. *shrug* 13 yrs together (11 married) and I'm still shy about some stuff.