Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Role_Playing (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6588)

cockalot 04-03-2002 06:43 AM

Role_Playing

How many of you have done Role-Playing during sex, before sex or after? What part have you played? And how did you partner react to this?

Oldfart 04-03-2002 06:52 AM

No. Never had the need, for when the reality of the relationship

was gone, no amount of role-play would help.

While the relationship was running, reality outshone play.

MissX 04-03-2002 04:37 PM

Nope bar the dominant/not dominant thing....teased about the meeting in a bar as strangers but never done it.

Sarriah 04-03-2002 08:17 PM

I love the role playing thing. We go to a bar together acting like its our first date. Kiss touch and so on. He buys me drinks all night and talks me into coming to his (our) house. I play the role of some girl he picked up. I make comments like OOh your house looks like a girl lives here and such. I have to say its some of the BEST sex we have had. as you can do and say what ever you want. Its also a way to bring things up that you normally wouldnt. Like say a 3'som and such. When your not your self you can talk about and do anything :D :D Now we only have done this twice in 5 years, so its not a everyday thing but i like it :D

Hugs
Sar

Murphy 04-03-2002 08:23 PM

Never Done any real role playing other than "Whose that, the milkman?", but I've done ALOT of on-line role playing. Exercising ones alter-ego can be very gratifying, especially when playing with a partner you have never met face-to-face.

JadeFire1260 04-04-2002 12:04 AM

Generally take turns playin master/mistress. Sometimes i dress him like my slut and makin him lap dance for me and stuff. Sometimes he'll be a doctor or the principal and I wore a skirt too shirt and need to be punished... we love to role play, makes things real kinky.

Master1012 04-04-2002 12:08 AM

I love to be the "slut" for JadeFire. She just is so dominating. :)

But it's fun to be her Master and make her beg me for some special help :D

Lovediva 04-05-2002 10:28 AM

<<<---likes to be the French Maid!!! ;) :D

sadora 04-05-2002 12:38 PM

I like role play. It is nice to get outside yourselves for a bit.

It isn't dressing up really, just kinda being out of character.... sometimes, I like to be dominated. To lose control. Not into humiliation, but I like a spanking every now and then. To be told what to do, soft restraints. Rough sex.

This isn't something we do all the time, but it is something that really gets us going!

Have I shared too much?

scotzoidman 04-05-2002 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by LoveDiva4u
<<<---likes to be the French Maid!!! ;) :D
Have you seen the Yoplait yogurt ad on TV with the kids come home early? Too funny!

Master1012 04-10-2002 09:49 PM

mmmm

LoveDiva4u.............

French Maids are good :rolleyes: ....

what's that tingling i feel - think I'll have to help myself thinkin about it........ :D