Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Hurry Up!!! READ THIS!!!!......TELL YOUR SPOUSES!!!!!!!! (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9101)

Lovediva 09-26-2002 10:06 AM

Hurry Up!!! READ THIS!!!!......TELL YOUR SPOUSES!!!!!!!!

THAT SEX IS GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!

Did you know that you can tell from the skin whether a person is
sexually active or not.

1. Sex is a beauty treatment. Scientific tests find that when women make love they produce amounts of the hormone estrogen, which makes hair shine and skin smooth.

2. Gentle, relaxed lovemaking reduces your chances of suffering
dermatitis, skin rashes and blemishes. The sweat produced cleanses the pores and makes your skin glow.

3. Lovemaking can burn up those calories you piled on during that romantic dinner.

4. Sex is one of the safest sports you can take up. It stretches and tones up just about every muscle in the body. It's more enjoyable than swimming 20 laps, and you don't need special sneakers!

5. Sex is an instant cure for mild depression. It releases endorphins into the bloodstream, producing a sense of euphoria and leaving you with a feeling of well-being.

6. The more sex you have, the more you will be offered. The sexually active body gives off greater quantities of chemicals called pheromones. These subtle sex perfumes drive the opposite sex crazy!

7. Sex is the safest tranquilizer in the world. IT IS 10 TIMES MORE
EFFECTIVE THAN VALIUM.

8. Kissing each day will keep the dentist away. Kissing encourages saliva to wash food from the teeth and lowers the level of the acid that causes decay, preventing plaque buildup.

9. Sex actually relieves headaches. A lovemaking session can release the tension that restricts blood vessels in the brain.

10. A lot of lovemaking can unblock a stuffy nose. Sex is a natural
antihistamine. It can help combat asthma and hay fever.

SO GO AHEAD....GET HEALTHY!!!!

HAVE LOTS AND LOTS OF SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

*No wonder I am sick right now...cough. cough...NOT ENOUGH SEX!!!!!!!!*

Cindy Kim 09-26-2002 10:09 AM

So i'm not just a sex maniac, I'm actually a health nut! Well, at least that'll make up for my rampant drinking and poor sleep habits.

Cindy Kim 09-26-2002 10:13 AM

Me: "Doctor, I've got a fever, nausea, and some muscle aches."

Doctor: "Sounds like the flu."

Me: "What should I do?"

Option A

Cute doctor: "Well, you're already disrobed, and the best thing for your health would be for me to give you a good, thorough fucking right now."

Me: "Whatever you say, doctor."

Option B

Unattractive doctor: "Well, you're already disrobed, so the best thing for your health would be for the handsome resident working with me today to give you a good, thorough fucking right now."

Me: "Whatever you say, doctor."

Ah, I love modern medicine!

vampeyes 09-26-2002 10:38 AM

Diva you are my new hero :D I am telling hubby about this soon as he gets home... hmmm think it will work?

Quinda 09-26-2002 02:48 PM

Ooh.... cool! I'd figured the headache one out myself, the others... hmm... does that mean if my man says no to sex he's endagering my health? Some emotional blackmail material there... (joke)

Seriously though, I read somewhere that sex actually CAUSED one nostril to block because it temporarily raised blood pressure - it goes back down after, which is a good thing (just like any exercise) but I thought it went up during? I'm sure it was somewhere on pixies too... geez, my memory...

Quinda (Wondering if regular sex improves memory too.... :-))

BlondeCurlGirl 09-26-2002 04:36 PM

Sign me up for some sexual healing! Next time I get a migraine I'll have to try this natural method of relief...if I'm stuck in bed with one, at least I'll be stuck in bed with a man too!

Any idea if getting yourself off has as much effect with that and everything else?

Thanks for sharing the info Diva

Reesa 09-26-2002 06:02 PM

Wow, this is such great news! I can't wait to share it with my s/o!

m45 09-26-2002 08:24 PM

BB King had it right...
"Making Love is good for Ya. So be kind to your body and Make a Little Love Today."

ericthered 09-27-2002 04:15 AM

Dear Quinda,

Sex blocks your nostrils? Are you doing it right? Why don't you email me and I'll try and explain which bits go where.....

IndulgenceX2 09-27-2002 07:47 PM

Diva - May I add an 11? Relieves menstrual cramps.
Cindy Kim - This sounded good until I tried to imagine the HMO version. ericthered may have the right idea - play doctor!
Quinda - I think this has to do with swelled membranes and thinned secretions. Works great for the vagina, but less so elsewhere. Another good reason to keep tissues and towels handy (especially with 11).

Glyndwr 09-27-2002 07:50 PM

Dr Glyndwr's health centre is open!!

Cures for all that ails you ;)

PantyFanatic 09-27-2002 09:51 PM

Umm… M-45, I guess that makes girl watching some sort of triage. :)

Steph 09-28-2002 08:13 PM

I worked in a Greek restaurant years ago and one cook in particular always knew when I had had sex. "Stephania, you boom boom!", he'd say :)

If I had a few pimples, he'd say, "Stephania, you need boom boom!" :)

I guess he was right!

legend 10-01-2002 07:37 AM

Nikki? Nikki? Where are you baby? I have something to share with you ;) :D