Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Masturbating in church (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16823)

bangerog2 10-18-2003 07:22 AM

Masturbating in church

I had a girlfriend some years ago, who admitted that the most intense orgasms she had were while masturbating in church.

She was in her mid thirties at the time, and told me that she still had her best climaxes that way.

Are there other ladies, who have fingered off in church and did they find it more exciting and fulfilling?

Hugs

John

jennaflower 10-19-2003 08:32 AM

Never ever even attempted it... can't imagine doing so... tho.. now that I think of it.. I tend to be very stimulated sexually everytime I go to church (It might be tho the anticipation of lightening striking me). :)

bangerog2 10-19-2003 10:00 AM

Jennaflower,
I think it started with a crush on a priest as a teenager.

She did tell me that she would sit next to her mother in church and cum off, by just flexing and unflexing her thighs.

If she could sit in a pew on her own, or kneel at the altar rail, she would be a bit more open in that she would finger off, while fantasising.

I think that it became almost a fetish, with the church, together with the thought of being discovered committing a sinful act, becoming the turn-on. She got the biggest thrill while in a strange church, with a large congregation, with someone in the same pew as her, but not too near, busying her fingers.

I never asked her, but I have a feeling that she would have liked someone to join her, whether male or female.

Hugs

John

LixyChick 10-22-2003 06:09 AM

Wow! Almost makes me want to get my "Sunday Go To Meetin" clothes on!

I just always thought the moans I heard were of the souls being "saved"! Will wonders never cease?

bangerog2 10-22-2003 07:54 AM

It makes me wonder what the Pastor is after when he invites ladies 'Cum and be saved,'

Hugs

John

WildIrish 10-22-2003 08:55 AM

I hope people are doing this after they offer each other the sign of peace!

paprclphd 10-22-2003 09:17 AM

Never in church - never even thought about it. For some reason that just doesn't seem like an appropriate thing to do. Of course, there are alot of things that I do that proabably aren't appropriate - but still, masturbating in church - I don't think so.

dicksbro 10-22-2003 06:31 PM

Can't quite imagine doing it in church either. Have had some risque thoughts, but that's as far as it's gotten. ;)

Oldfart 10-23-2003 08:58 AM

It seems to be chasing something naughty, rather than erotic.

An Aussie writer grasped the idea when he referred to an idea

as being like a fart in a Cathedral.

Daedulus 11-13-2003 12:47 PM

Yes - but think of the smell of the incense, the sound of Gregorian chant, and on a good day - the mystique of the Latin language - and the near presence of all the old tight arsed ladies who have given it up in the name of religion to raise funds for the Church - what a better aphrodisiac could be imagined.

SuzyQ 11-13-2003 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by paprclphd
Never in church - never even thought about it. For some reason that just doesn't seem like an appropriate thing to do. Of course, there are alot of things that I do that proabably aren't appropriate - but still, masturbating in church - I don't think so.

I am with you...I like to masturbate, but there is a time and a place..although have had a boyfriend bring me off in a theater

;)