Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Personals (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Looking for hot chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15682)

CoolKev 08-15-2003 04:38 PM

Looking for hot chat

I'm a literate white male who is seeking cyber conversations with women of all backrounds. I like to take my time and do NOT disappear, EVER. I do my very best to make sure the special lady I am chatting with enjoys herself FULLY.
I can use words with more than one syllable, type with two hands (well mostly hehe) and I take suggestions without being offended. Drop me a line if you'd like to get to know me better :hot:

cowgirltease 08-15-2003 04:46 PM

Welcome to Pixies CoolKev!:)

You can usually catch me in there. I'll be more than happy to chat with ya!;) :hot: A great place to meet new friends! Just don't forget to ask before PMing!;)

CoolKev 08-15-2003 04:52 PM

Well howdy there little cowgirltease hehe. DO you use any chat programs like ICQ or AIM? Feel free to PM me anytime ;)

Lilith 08-15-2003 04:54 PM

CoolKev we are on dynastynet

room is #pixies-place

CoolKev 08-15-2003 05:00 PM

Is that a chat program like MIRC?

Lilith 08-15-2003 05:12 PM

yes it is mIRC....if you don't have it we have one you can dld

CoolKev 08-15-2003 05:14 PM

I found it and am already there :) Thank you for letting me know:)

CoolKev 08-18-2003 05:51 PM

And thank you to all the nice people who welcomed me :)

Steph 08-18-2003 07:38 PM

Welcome, CoolKev!

Like Cowgirltease said - ask before PMing . . . it's basically the only rule :)

CoolKev 08-19-2003 05:08 PM

Thanks for the Welcome Steph :)

I would never, ever PM anyone without asking first. I could care less if it's a rule or not, it's IMB (in my book) just plain rude... I respect Women and would not assume that every Woman here is burning for the pleasure of my PM's hehe

jennaflower 08-19-2003 08:12 PM

I can tell by your introduction that Pixies had gained another wonderful guy :)

Welcome to Pixies... I hope that you will be an active part of this wonderful place :) Hope to catch ya in chat sometime :)

Hugs

CoolKev 08-20-2003 05:04 PM

Thank you jennaflower for your kind words :) I believe that how a person conducts themself at all times will reflect on them for as long as one person who remembers them remembers thier actions...
Although I try to see the best in people and give them a "fair chance" I also believe that trust and respect is to be gained and not automatically given blindly.... True, a certain amout of respect I do give on faith, the rest must be earned :)

I also know that I tend to be a little long winded sometimes but that is because I wish to be understood as clearly as possible. AS we all know, the written word can not always convey context, or emotion in just a few simple phrases. Hence I sometimes type long answers. This is not meant to insult the intelligence of anyone reading my words, only to allow me to feel I have expressed myself as best I could....

Having said all that, anyone for naked jello twister?
:D

dicksbro 08-20-2003 06:45 PM

Hey, CoolKev. Just thought I'd say, "Hello." Welcome to Pixies.

Aqua 08-20-2003 06:57 PM

Welcome to Pixies CoolKev. Don't worry about long-winded... Lixy has us broken in as far as that goes, lol... ((((Lixy)))) :p

CoolKev 08-21-2003 05:31 PM

Thanks for the welcomes dicksbro and Aqua :) I've only been here a short time but I am enjoying myself so far. So many nice people and so little time hehehe