Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Lesbians dildo fucking men? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18761)

hotwetpussy 02-07-2004 03:12 PM

Lesbians dildo fucking men?

Hi, is it just me or are there any other lesbians or bi-sexual women out there that have or would love to fuck a man up the arse with a dildo? It's not that I want to be a man, nor especially want to be fucked anally myself, by a woman or a man, but the idea of strapping on a dildo and fucking a man is a fantasy for some reason! More especially if that man is very in touch with his feminine side and dressed in thigh high boots, mini skirt and padded out bra and wig! Yes so they basically look like a woman, I know my mate zipededoo is one such man who would love to be fucked by a woman that way, but is there anyone else out there, women mainly I mean, who like sex with women mostly but like the idea of fucking a man in that way? :hot: :slurp:

PashkinThePanther 02-07-2004 03:16 PM

Do I need to answer this, friend...? :D

hotwetpussy 02-07-2004 03:22 PM

Well you're a bloke (as you prob know! lol) and I think I already know your views on anal sex :o don't I?!

PashkinThePanther 02-07-2004 03:24 PM

Thats Ok then. :D

So what DOES everyone think...?

Mercury_Maniac 02-07-2004 08:04 PM

um, i haven't ever thought about that,

i'm never gonna take it in the ass, the hole back there is a One Way Street or an "Exit Only"

cowgirltease 02-07-2004 10:59 PM

NEVER say never Darlin!;) :D :slurp: Not much you can do about it if you're tied down.....;) :devil: :bsex: :hump:

Tess 02-07-2004 11:09 PM

Confusing, isn't it?? :)

Sharni 02-07-2004 11:11 PM

I reckon it'd be hot...just gotta find a willing male *LOL*

Hey Scab hun, brace yaself ;):D

SuzyQ 02-07-2004 11:25 PM

It is a fantasy of mine too...I don't care how he's dressed but tied up would be good :-)

south 02-08-2004 10:44 AM

Bi, Bi, love. Hello happiness

So why would it have to be a lesbian?

katekate42 02-08-2004 06:45 PM

Yeah, I'm with South on this one. I'm not lesbian or bisexual, and this is definitely one of my fantasies. My boyfriend and I enjoy anal as an every-once-in-a-while addition to lovemaking, and I'd love to turn the tables on him and show him how great he makes me feel. He, however, is not as thrilled with the idea... Still in all, makes for one hot fantasy :)

TerrieFaz 02-08-2004 07:13 PM

I have done it with my S/O, we don't do it every day but om a real hot session we will get into it and we both enjoy it

silentsoul 02-08-2004 07:36 PM

Ok, you need to put some kinda warning before that because as I was reading, I imagined having my girl fuck me up the ass with a strap on as she's jerking me off gave me hard on so suddenly I damn near flipped my laptop off my lap.

I know I'm a guy and my opinion isn't what you were really looking for but I wish more men and women would open up to something like that. In a lifetime relationship, you quickly run out of new things. UNLESS you keep an open mind about things.

hydrothund 02-09-2004 08:39 AM

i know i'm a guy and all, but is really hot every once in a awhile to the my g/f take a go at it! lol she lets me do anally so why not???

Steph 02-09-2004 12:52 PM

I'd love to do it!!!