Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Ding-dong! (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32420)

Neige 01-24-2008 07:06 PM

Ding-dong!

I'm delivering you the pizza of your dreams! :D

What's on it? :D

Aqua 01-24-2008 07:15 PM

Oh, the possibilities... :D

I like to keep my pizza simple. Too many toppings and it becomes hard to distinguish the individual flavors. Pepperoni and black olive is classic, but since this is pizza of my dreams, too basic. Ham and sauerkraut is actually quite good on a pie, but again, not dream pizza worthy.

White garlic sauce, sun-dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and chicken. :nod:

:loveshowe

fzzy 01-24-2008 07:37 PM

thick bready crust (like Pizzahut's thick crust) with only half the amount of sauce, mushrooms, artichoke hearts and extra cheese ... if I'm up to it, add italian sausage. YUM!

Lilith 01-24-2008 08:09 PM

You must have dreads and be a rasta

Kosmic Karma ~
Get your daily dose! Sun-dried Tomatoes, Spinach, Feta, Fresh Tomatoes and Kosmic Swirls of Pesto.

from my fave Mellow Mushroom

Scarecrow 01-24-2008 08:39 PM

You

PantyFanatic 01-24-2008 09:19 PM

Do they have a box long enough for you to be on top of my pizza? :confused:

citrus 01-24-2008 09:28 PM

I don't wanna sound sheepish. But, if a pizza is coming to me and you're delivering . . .
Perhaps a rather . . very exotic pizza!

Hmm?....
Mutton could be ok if maybe it was with
A leg o' lamb 'n' a piece o' ewe! :love:

PantyFanatic 01-24-2008 10:49 PM

:ewe: :ewe: :ewe:

WildIrish wants a LARGE.

Neige 01-24-2008 11:00 PM

Silly men. I'm not on the ingredient list! Pick again!!!!!!! :D

sodaklostsoul 01-24-2008 11:12 PM

PF will have panties on his.

I'll take ham and pineapple.

citrus 01-25-2008 12:00 AM

The menu is unlimited and my taste buds are in extra over indulgence drive. Therefore, I'll settle for everything on the thin crust please. And a bottomless root beer! :cheers: :3way:

scotzoidman 01-25-2008 01:08 AM

Muck as I love Pan pizza, in the interest of watching my blood sugar, I'll have VERY thin crust...easy on the sauce, I don't want anything to drown, & if there's a big puddle of sauce anywhere it gets sent back...plenty of mushrooms, plenty of crumbled beef & bacon, and yeh...Double pepperoni, no triple, bake it hot so the ones on top are a little crispy...I'll take a Pepcid just after I call the order in...And because all this needs a proper foundation, lots n lotsa mozzerella...tell your boss to turn his head while you dump handfuls of cheese on as a 2nd layer...

No worry, I'll figure out some way to explain my cholesterol reading to my doc 2 months from now...

dicksbro 01-25-2008 05:23 AM

Hmmmmm ... I'll take a thin crust Supreme or a Chicago style pizza.

Now, do you pull the ding-dong when it's ready :slurp: or do you just ring the doorbell? :(

gekkogecko 01-25-2008 09:20 AM

How about nude delivery women?

wyndhy 01-25-2008 09:20 AM

right now a thick, greasy, crunchy-on-the-outside/chewy-in-the-middle crust with hot sauce, creamy bleu cheese dressing and crispy chicken bits sounds sooooo good. throw some shredded lettuce on top after you bake it and don't close the box lid all the way- you'l make my pizza gooey!

get here in less than 20 minutes and i'll make it worth your while. :brows: