Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Interactive/Role Playing Stories (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   The Studio. (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22175)

Catch22 09-21-2004 02:11 AM

The Studio.

You are standing outside a artist studio. A sign reads: Life models needed. Another Sign reads: Lingerie and art nude photo portfolios made here.

kathy1 09-22-2004 04:24 AM

Looking at the signs, thinking, "what am I doing here? I must have lost my mind. But I've got to get over my fear of cameras somehow. Well, this may do it or it may be the death of me yet. I wonder if they have paramedics on standby for people like me?" Pushing open the door.....

Catch22 09-22-2004 05:00 AM

You find yourself in a front office a young lady is seated behind a desk and is chatting on the phone and looking at her nails. There is a hallway to your right and a door to your left. The young lady simles at you and says. "Good morning. How may I help you?"

Pita 09-22-2004 06:39 AM

Tess O’Neil
23 years old, Irish decent
Red hair, green eyes, alabaster skin
5’6”, 120 lbs, 34 C, Curvy

Tess stood outside the art studio staring at the sign on the window that said “Life models needed.” She had never done this sort of modeling before but since her boy friend had left her a month ago she was now broke and going back home to mom and dad was out of the question.

She had tried to find other work but without having any real job experience except for a few modeling jobs no one would even consider her. She was bright, beautiful and had the confidence that all she needed was to find that one break and then her dream of being an actress would be met.

Taking a deep breath she opened the door to the studio and walked in.

Catch22 09-22-2004 10:40 AM

To TT.
(Later that morning)

You find yourself in a front office a young lady is seated behind a desk and is chatting on the phone and looking at her nails. "And then he throws up all over my Dads car! Hold on someone is here." The girl looks at you with a smile and says. "Good morning. How may I help you?" There is a hallway to your right and a door to your left.

Pita 09-22-2004 10:47 AM

Walking up to the desk where a woman is talking on the phone I stand there politely for her to acknowledge me. When she looks up and smiles asking how she can help me. I point back out the door where I had just entered.

"Hi, I saw the sign on the window about live models wanted" I say trying not to look so damn nervous. "Is there someone I can talk to about the postion?"

Catch22 09-22-2004 10:54 AM

To TT

The girl smiles. "yes, just go down the hallway and see Mr White the artist." She then goes back to looking at her nails and chatting on the phone. "And then he fell over the dog!"

Pita 09-22-2004 11:55 AM

Thanking the girl I start down the hallway. Butterflies are in my stomach, wondering what kind of man this Mr. White is and if he will want to use me as a model.

"What if he rejects me?" I think, "What will I do then?"

Stopping outside the door I reach out and knock softly on it.

Catch22 09-22-2004 12:47 PM

To TT

The door opens and before you stands a man of about 30. He is a little taller then you with dark brown hair and green eyes. He is wearing blue jeans and a blue sweatshirt. Spots of dry paint are on his clothing. He looks you up and down quickly. "Good morning. What can I do for you?"

Pita 09-22-2004 02:37 PM

Taking in his appearence with one glance I smile at the man, who looks me up and down and then ask what he can do for me.

Stretching out my hand I say, "Hi, I'm Tess O'Neil, I'm here to apply for the modeling job." Licking my lips nervously as I wait for his reply.

Catch22 09-22-2004 02:52 PM

Taking you by the hand. "Pleased to meet you. You can call me John." Smiles and looks at your hand. "What lovely hands you have." Lets go your hand. "Please come in." Steps back to let you into the room.

Pita 09-22-2004 03:24 PM

Smiling back at him. "Nice to meet you too John." Thanking him for the compliment on my hands.

He motions for me to enter the room and I step inside. Its obviously his studio where he works. I take in the tall windows that allow the light in, the pile of canvasses against the walls, the table with paints and the large easel.

Turning back to look at him I say, "This is a nice place." Why I'm so nervous all of a sudden I don't know.

Catch22 09-23-2004 01:08 AM

To TT.

Smiles and looks into your eyes. "No problem. Things are relaxed here. Have you done any sort of nude work before? I hold classes from time to time. You would get $50 a class for your time."

kathy1 09-23-2004 05:10 AM

As the door opens, I see a young lady on the phone......what am I doing here I can't do this!!!....turns and walks back outside and stands on the sidewalk trying to catch my breath.....watches as a most beautiful woman with red hair walks into the building....thinking to myself how she was so beautiful..... well damnit...why can't i have her nerve?.....looks up and down the sidewalk......walks back over to the door, takes a deep breath and walks in.....without thinking walks up to the young lady seated and smiles.

Catch22 09-23-2004 05:18 AM

To Kathy.

As you walk back in the young lady is still on the phone. The other woman you saw is walking down the hallway to your right. "And then he throws up out the window all over my mothers prize roses. Hold on a sec there is someone here." Smiles at you and says. "Can I help you?"

kathy1 09-23-2004 05:51 AM

She stands inside the door a moment enjoying the sway and swish of the redheads hips as she disappears down the hallway. She must be a real model she thinks to herself. She steps up to the desk and wonders if she is going to be able to even speak as the the receptionist says "May I help you?" Stammering,"I...uh, well, i was thinking I would...um, well, maybe I'd like to have some photo's taken. Perhaps the lingerie shots....uh, er, maybe the nude ones." As she stands there, the room begins to spin. She grabs the edge of the desk to steady herself knowing this is so very foolish. After all it's just pictures. Even that word!!!! She stares at the young woman behind the desk not really hearing what she says. The room appears to be going black. She clutches the edge of the desk in a frantic attempt to maintain her balance. "Oh noooo, not again"...is all she manages to squeak as she crumples to the floor. Her last vision before the darkness enveloped her was of the worried face of the receptionist peering over the edge of the desk as she lay on the floor.

Pita 09-23-2004 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22
To TT.

Smiles and looks into your eyes. "No problem. Things are relaxed here. Have you done any sort of nude work before? I hold classes from time to time. You would get $50 a class for your time."

"Huh, no I haven't done any nude work before," I say. "But I have done some modeling work for a lingerie catalog." Taking a deep breath I say to him. "I promise you Mr. White if you agree to use me I won't disappoint you." Flashing him my most engaging smile that had gotten me lots of attention in the past.

Suddenly we hear a commotion outside in the direction of the secretary's desk. We hear the woman saying, "Miss, Miss are you alright!" Mr. White turns and hurries out the room and I follow behind him wondering what has happened. We get to the desk and see a woman lying on the floor.

Catch22 09-23-2004 08:53 AM

To TT and Kathy
With Mr White and Mr Black

Mr Black the photographer appears from the room to the left of the waiting room. He is tall dressed in a casual black stylish outfit. He would seem to be in his late 30s to early 40s. "What has happened here? Looks at the woman lying on the floor. "Oh dear! Quick Miss Jones the smelling salts."

Pita 09-23-2004 09:51 AM

I look over to the door that opens and see a very good looking man come out with a frown on his face. He takes in the scene before him. I wonder who he is? Maybe the photographer I think.

Miss Jones turns to get the smelling salts for the woman lying on the floor next to the desk. "Is there anything I can do to help," I ask. "Should we call an ambulance?"

Catch22 09-23-2004 10:01 AM

To TT & K

Miss Jones gets the salts and hands them over to Mr Black. Mr Black takes the smelling salts from Miss Jones. Bends down and with one arm lifts up K. Waving the salts under Ks nose with the other hand. "There we go." Mr White turns to you and says. "I think Mr Black has things under control. She seems to be recovering."

Pita 09-23-2004 11:28 AM

"Yes, of course," I say to Mr. White. Watching as Mr. Black lifts her up and uses the salts on her. I turn to Miss Jones, "Maybe she could use a glass of water."

Catch22 09-23-2004 11:41 AM

To TT

Miss Jones says to you. "Yes, I will go get one." And walks off down the hall to the restrooms.

kathy1 09-23-2004 04:59 PM

Within the fog inside her head, she dreams. And in the dreams there are hundreds of cameras, all clicking, whirring, flashing. She's running and the cameras are chasing her, their lens' forming maniacal smirks that lead to fits of demonic laughter erupting from them. Their tripods trying to grab her, all the while the flashbulbs from hell going off all around her.

She comes to with a start, pushing away at the awful smell she knows to be smelling salts. Dazed and confused she blinks her eyes a few times to clear them and suddenly looks up into the most amazing grey eyes she's every seen. All she can do is stare into them. She takes in his kind face, his wavy red hair, his nearness as he holds her, the warmth of his hands and she trembles.

Catch22 09-23-2004 05:15 PM

To Kathy

"There you are. Are you feeling better now Miss?" Mr Black says to you while sitting you up. "Is there something we can do for you?" Smiles "I hope your not here to inspect my floors for white ants?"

kathy1 09-24-2004 05:21 AM

"Oh dear, I'm so sorry about all the hoo-hah.", she says. Looking away in sudden embarrassment, she attempts to move away from his to warm of a touch, only to find the dizziness hadn't completely passed. "Oh my, I'm afraid this isn't going away as soon as I wish. Would you have somewhere I could just lie down for awhile and rest? Just let me rest for a bit and then I'll leave and be out of your way."

Catch22 09-24-2004 08:24 AM

To Kathy

Mr Black nods to you. "My studio is not busy right now. You can lay down on the couch in there if you wish?" Helps you to your feet with some help from the others. "Please come this way." Leads you by the arm into his studio.

Pita 09-24-2004 10:31 AM

I watch as Mr. Black leads the lovely, young woman into his studio so she can rest. Turning back to Mr. White and Miss Jones I say, "I certainly hope she will be alright."

Catch22 09-24-2004 10:39 AM

To TT

Mr White says to you. "I hope so too." Miss Jones returns with the glass of water and follows Mr Black and K into the other room. Mr White says to you. "Well then, what were we talking about before?'

Pita 09-24-2004 11:38 AM

Looking into Mr. Whites eyes I flash him a smile and say, "You were just telling me about the how much you pay when you use live models and I was just about to say that sounds fine to me."

"I know I don't have any experience at nude modeling Mr. White but I'm a very fast learner and I really need this job. Trust me you won't be sorry." I wonder if I sounded convincing at all or if he can see right through me.

Catch22 09-24-2004 11:42 AM

To TT

Mr White smiles. "Well then shall we go back to my studio and I will see how you pose. Miss Jones will get you to fill in a employment form before you leave."

Pita 09-24-2004 12:28 PM

See how I pose! Does he mean now? Will he want me to get naked now!? My mind is flying in all directions. No, I have no choice. If I don't start making some money soon I will have to call my parents and go home and then my dreams of being famous will be lost.

Smiling a little to big, "Great, I can't wait to get started." Following Mr. White back into the studio.

Catch22 09-24-2004 01:01 PM

To TT

Back in the artists studio. Mr White says to you. "Now, go sit on the stool over there by the window. I want to see how you look in natural light." He gets some paper and drawing charcoal and is ready to do a sketch of you.

Pita 09-24-2004 02:09 PM

Letting out a deep breath I hadn't even realized I had been holding. I walk over to the chair and sit down as he instructed. Watchig as he picks up some paper and moves to his easel.

Catch22 09-24-2004 03:16 PM

To TT

"Yes, that is good. Nice and relaxed." He starts to draw. "Just turn that lovely head a little towards the window. What a charming face."

Pita 09-24-2004 10:41 PM

I'm glad I seem nice and relaxed. I'm trying hard to be. Hearing him say I have a charming face is a good sign that he will give me the job I, hopefully. I sneak a quick glance at him. He sure is a handsome man I think.

Catch22 09-25-2004 04:33 AM

To TT

While Mr White is doing the drawing of you Miss Jones comes into the studio with a form for you to fill in and a pay slip for $50.

Pita 09-25-2004 08:26 AM

I fill out the form as I sit there and Mr. White continues to sketch me. I am thrilled to have been paid. Hadn't expected that and I could just hug Mr. White at this moment.

kathy1 09-25-2004 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22
To Kathy

Mr Black nods to you. "My studio is not busy right now. You can lay down on the couch in there if you wish?" Helps you to your feet with some help from the others. "Please come this way." Leads you by the arm into his studio.

I let the others help me up from the floor, thanking them and apologizing profusely for causing so much concern. Seeing the redhead up close causing quite a tingle. Looking over my shoulder, watching her walk back down the hall with the other gentleman, enjoying the view. I take the offered arm of the man with mesmorizing grey eyes and let him walk me into his studio.

Catch22 09-25-2004 11:04 AM

To Kathy.

Mr Black takes you into a large darkish room. You can just make out gear here and there and props. There are lights shinning on a lagre white back drop on a far wall. He sits you on a long Roman couch and takes the glass of water from Miss Jones and sends her on her way. "There you are dear lady. I am Frank." Gives you the glass of water. "You just relax there and drink that. I shall be just doing some work." Smiles at you with a twinkle in his grey eyes.

Catch22 09-25-2004 11:08 AM

To TT

Mr White takes the drawing he has just done and places it on a table. He then gets a sheet of paper and smile at you. "Now, turn side on and take your shoes off. Put one leg up under the other so I can see your foot showing from under that lovely body of yours." Smiles again and gets ready to draw.