Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   "Damnit" (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21689)

Midnight Kiss 08-09-2004 12:18 AM

"Damnit"

I am so incredibly horny tonight it is not even funny, sigh. Can't find a story to catch or hold my attention. The toys aren't doning it for me either. Chocolate, hummm, how much are you suppose to eat before that feeling kicks in? Tonight is just one of those nights where there is no replacing the the feeling of being wrapped up in the arms of someone you love and just having your way with them, sigh.
Ever get that feeling???????

Sugarsprinkles 08-09-2004 12:21 AM

Every night, hun..........................every damn, stinkin', lousy night. And it's even worse when he's right next to you and only snores. :(

cowgirltease 08-09-2004 12:23 AM

Yes I got it bad tonight too hon. Thats why I'm still up.
(((((((( HUGS)))))))))))

sodaklostsoul 08-09-2004 02:58 AM

Everyday and everynight!!

kathy1 08-09-2004 04:32 AM

Yep Yep Yep

Midnight Kiss 08-09-2004 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarsprinkles
Every night, hun..........................every damn, stinkin', lousy night. And it's even worse when he's right next to you and only snores. :(

Yeah, done that more or less for the past 5 years too. sigh. The past year was the worst. Much better being frustrated and alone I think, lol, at least it kept me from waking up pissed off for once. :D

WildIrish 08-09-2004 10:21 AM

Yeah, I've had that feeling once or twice...so far today.

Curious_Fem 08-09-2004 10:53 AM

Quote:

Oh this is so familiar. *sigh*

Steph 08-09-2004 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
Yeah, I've had that feeling once or twice...so far today.

Why are you so much less randier today? :jester:

WildIrish 08-09-2004 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph
Why are you so much less randier today? :jester:

Rough weekend, but I'm making up for it now. I swear, I could crawl out of my skin I'm so damned horny!

Vullkan 08-09-2004 05:39 PM

Ms Midnight Kiss:

There is a treatment for these feelings :)

Midnight Kiss 08-09-2004 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vullkan
Ms Midnight Kiss:

There is a treatment for these feelings :)

Are you volunteering to play Doctor and work on those "treatments" with me?

imaginewithme 08-09-2004 07:50 PM

Yep, I have this feeling often too......

Mercury_Maniac 08-09-2004 08:23 PM

dammit I always get that feeling,

you ladies should invite me over :D

fredchabotnick 08-09-2004 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Kiss
Yeah, done that more or less for the past 5 years too. sigh. The past year was the worst. Much better being frustrated and alone I think, lol, at least it kept me from waking up pissed off for once. :D

I can't speak for anybody else...but personally, the frustrated and and alone thing sucks.

cowgirltease 08-09-2004 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury_Maniac
dammit I always get that feeling,

you ladies should invite me over :D

Get your butt over here!!!!!! :D

Sugarsprinkles 08-10-2004 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredchabotnick
I can't speak for anybody else...but personally, the frustrated and and alone thing sucks.

Frustrated and alone does suck. But to be frustrated and "alone" only because the person next to you in bed either can't or won't do anything to help you out sucks too.

Midnight Kiss 08-10-2004 07:38 PM

Quote:
Frustrated and alone does suck. But to be frustrated and "alone" only because the person next to you in bed either can't or won't do anything to help you out sucks too.

Exactly! It is much better I must say being frustrated and alone, then being frustrated and ignored. The being ignored causes those feelings of not being wanted and of being rejected. At least now those feelings aren't there to deal with.

Vullkan 08-11-2004 06:58 PM

sigh*!

Ms Midnight Kisses

You flatter me--playing doctor is about the only game I haven't ever played. Might like it I suspect--so what part do you wish to play--nurse or patient? :sex:

Midnight Kiss 08-11-2004 10:11 PM

Mr. Vullkan,

With the feelings of late, I doubt I would make a very good patient. Needs are too great to be a passive participant. But now a very helpful hands on nurse on the other hand.....yeah I think I could fill that role quite nicely :lust:

Vullkan 08-15-2004 05:12 PM

That is good--I'd hate being a doctor to violate any patient/doctor eithics. Perhaps with all this talk of 3somes these past few weeks, we would need a patient too :slurp: Thought I am not sure if you or I could find a willing patient

Midnight Kiss 08-16-2004 12:35 AM

I am sure there are lots of pixies more than willing to volunteer. But can't help with the threesome thing here, everyone I know who plays are married so could find several differnt couples if a 4some was needed. Though I really think I maybe too much for you to handle, LOL. So maybe a test date first and if we find others are needed I will have a list handy ;)

Vullkan 08-16-2004 02:06 PM

My sentiments exactly Ms MidnightKiss

Never tried the 4some.........hmmmmmmmm...interesting

But for me it takes awhile before I would be comfortable in anything beyond just two. Still I love to tease about 3somes. :)

Sugarsprinkles 08-16-2004 03:02 PM

Quote:
I am sure there are lots of pixies more than willing to volunteer. But can't help with the threesome thing here,

HELLLLOOOO!!! Have you forgotten me??? *jumps up and down and waves her hands in the air to be seen* I'm not that far away, y'know......I"d be more than happy to be the third party in a 3-some.....just let me know where and when. ;) :D

Midnight Kiss 08-16-2004 09:14 PM

SS, sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I was keeping you a secret :devil: Besides I want to be a little greedy for a week or two at least :p
Wooohoooo, I am moving closer to ya SS this week. Not sure if I will have internet after tomorrow for a week or so until the cable people decide they want to show up :rolleyes:

Vullkan I haven't done the 4some nor the 3some, just know several interested parties if I decide that is something I really want to try. Besides you already know about the trust issuses I have so one on one is always best in the beginning, and I enjoy your teasing. :)

Sugarsprinkles 08-17-2004 12:34 AM

You're moving closer???? COOOOOOL!!!!!!!! :D:D:D
How much closer???

Details, woman!!! I want DETAILS!!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!

Midnight Kiss 08-17-2004 05:36 AM

LOL@SS I will call you when I get things settled for sure. I have drove past your house Friday, Sat. and then yesterday. If I had not been dealing with family I would have stopped and visited. Mom is moving up the mountain about a mile above you, so will visit lots now, :D once we are all settled. But I decided I wsa tired of all that driving and am going to land a little closer to work for now, but that is still not that far away.

Vullkan 08-17-2004 10:26 AM

Dear MidnightKiss:

Well there is your volunteer--hahahaha! But being very familiar with doctor office proceedures, I recall the "nurse" first interviews the patient taking all the vital signs--hahahah! :slurp:

Then the Doc shows up after the patient has a while to freeze their butt off on some cool stool in one of them hospital gown.

But rest assure--3-or-4 takes awhile to becoming comfortable with that

Midnight Kiss 08-18-2004 07:28 PM

I think you will have plenty to keep you busy for awhile ;). I just really don't see you having the time for more than me :D

dreamgurl 08-18-2004 08:40 PM

Yes I have that feeling now, and knowing my favorite thing lately is gonna be on t.v. soon isn't helping.

LindyP 08-18-2004 09:55 PM

Quote:
Tonight is just one of those nights where there is no replacing the the feeling of being wrapped up in the arms of someone you love and just having your way with them, sigh.

Ever get that feeling???????

Often.

Midnight Kiss 08-18-2004 11:04 PM

too often...............

Vullkan 08-19-2004 12:42 AM

I've lost that loving feeling

Vullkan 08-19-2004 12:44 AM

hint...hint :hug:

Midnight Kiss 08-20-2004 05:46 AM

Need some help finding it again? ;)