Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   And it's Bama with the rebound!!!!!! (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33173)

scotzoidman 08-08-2008 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaKyttn
I know I'm not healthy and he shouldn't start with someone as damaged as I am.

...sigh. damaged.

You do understand that we, as humans, eventually heal? Maybe not back to "like New" condition, but we all get better as time (& yourself) allows...

Perhaps you will break his heart someday. To hell with "perhaps", you will. It's part of the learning curve. Just don't break your own spirit out of fear that you will hurt somebody.

LS seems to be enjoying the ride, you should enjoy it with him. So you've made mistakes, everybody does; the worst mistake you could make is to let the hurts of the past keep you from enjoying the present.

(BTW, I'm better at giving advice than at taking my own :( )

gekkogecko 08-09-2008 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotzoidman
LS seems to be enjoying the ride

Well, since that seems to involve riding BamaKyttn, can you blame him?

jseal 08-09-2008 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotzoidman
... So you've made mistakes, everybody does; the worst mistake you could make is to let the hurts of the past keep you from enjoying the present ...

Hear hear!

BamaKyttn 08-10-2008 10:38 AM

thanks

thank you everyone for your support both public and private.

I'm still winning, no ultrams.

Along with the support of LS I realized that the reason I was taking the pills is I am a constant worrier, always stressed about something. I used them in the same way I used Marijuana at one point just to put me in a place where I don't worry. interestingly enough I found myself relaxing over the ritual of taking out the drug, pulling stems and seeds and generally breaking it up. by the time I was packing the bowl I didn't need to smoke. but that took a fairly long time to reach the point that the ritual was as calming as the act. And the really sad part is when I quit smoking it all together, I didn't once go..... god I need weed. I felt no physical or mental cravings, myself. shrug. I know I'm horrid.

scotzoidman 08-10-2008 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaKyttn
thank you everyone for your support both public and private.
.. I used Marijuana at one point just to put me in a place where I don't worry. interestingly enough I found myself relaxing over the ritual of taking out the drug, pulling stems and seeds and generally breaking it up. by the time I was packing the bowl I didn't need to smoke. but that took a fairly long time to reach the point that the ritual was as calming as the act. And the really sad part is when I quit smoking it all together, I didn't once go..... god I need weed. I felt no physical or mental cravings, myself. shrug. I know I'm horrid.

The best part was when we had a Doobie Bros album cover to clean our dope. Now no one makes album covers anymore...& a CD jewel case just isn't the same (too much static).

BamaKyttn 08-10-2008 09:48 PM

what you don't think I have the White Album thats older than me???? unfortunately my copy of Jesus Christ Superstar in the original cover is with my turn table at the ex g/fs house....I gotta get that. that turn table cover was holdin ice and or hunch punch ( aka pink panty dropper according to my father) about 10 years before I was even thought about