Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Steph started the bet...so I'll make it worth something... (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21036)

Vigil 07-01-2004 11:51 AM

Though I don't believe that you haven't blown it in the last four months -what does a high class pro cost where you live Skip? Surely less than a trip to Hawaii - so if I send round the pro, we could have a serious boys week in Hawaii. Let's face it you're only going to fall for the lady who pops your four month cherry - so having a cynical old git like me around would save you from yourself.

Will your company pay for a business class ticket from the UK?

Steph 07-01-2004 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by PantyFanatic
I’m getting excited about the possibilities of this. :) I would love to see Steph win this and just to show I have no hard feelings,……… I want to supply her wedding shoes for those oversize feet. I know the Chicago waterfront is the perfect place to have a night wedding. :D

I have oversized feet, you have an oversized mouth . . . maybe I'll have to put my foot in your big mouth, dorkus?

PantyFanatic 07-01-2004 12:15 PM

Vigil is right Skipper. You’re going about this all wrong. Taking Steph to Hawaii would be like taking a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to a Thanksgiving banquette.:eek:

You want a good bud that’ll check under all the grass skirts with you.:D

Steph 07-01-2004 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by PantyFanatic
Vigil is right Skipper. You’re going about this all wrong. Taking Steph to Hawaii would be like taking a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to a Thanksgiving banquette.:eek:

You want a good bud that’ll check under all the grass skirts with you.:D

Taking a PB & J sandwich would be a great idea if you didn't have tofurkey, dorkus!

I'm POSITIVE Skippy would rather have a Butthead to his Beavis instead of a sexy female. :rolleyes:

Vigil 07-02-2004 12:14 AM

You see Skip - you are going to have take precautions against women who are positive!!!!!

sodaklostsoul 07-03-2004 03:21 PM

Well today is the 3rd. Are ya hiding at home Skip, so Steph don't win?

Steph 07-04-2004 12:20 AM

Dammit, did I lose the bet?

imaginewithme 07-05-2004 06:36 PM

:(

Teddy Bear 07-05-2004 08:57 PM

You were loved here and you will be missed Skip!!

dicksbro 07-06-2004 01:54 AM

Amen, IWM and Teddy. Amen.

jennaflower 07-06-2004 08:53 PM

I so much wanted to win...

imaginewithme 07-06-2004 09:03 PM

Jennaflower, no matter what we would have done with him it would have been fun, huh? I know it would have been.

But guess what.....we all won.

We won a piece of his heart.

((((jennaflower)))))

PantyFanatic 07-06-2004 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph
Dammit, did I lose the bet?

I believe we all lost.:(