Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   ~Three things about you Today~ (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14693)

Passion Please 06-26-2003 11:18 AM

I have just finished a marathon day... exhausted.

I am having a wonderful fun chat with fellow pixie-ite... best way to unwind

I should go home soon but prefer to stay at work and chat some more

Passion Please 06-26-2003 11:19 AM

PS Goddess_X I hope you are not alone too.... should i start swimming

speedy 06-26-2003 11:36 AM

1 went from beard back to goatee

2 getting ready for another hot day at work

3 thinking of the pixie group

lakritze 06-26-2003 11:39 AM

What would happen if I click on the little pink box marked LOVE? Would the person whose box I click on feel an instant orgasm or just tingling all over? Does somebody want to click mine? I'll be greatful if yo do.

skipthisone 06-26-2003 11:46 AM

Thought about picking my nose, but that is gross so i picked my ass.

Just turned the radio off, they were playing crap so I popped in Zep BBC sessions

Gonna have to do real work soon, but it is overated

celticangel 06-26-2003 11:48 AM

1~ slept in this morning ,due to going to gig last night!, had 20mins to get kids ready for school!

2~went for a run (on the motorbike) with Dm to visit friends

3~done some ironing~~~as kitchen floor nearly covered!!!!

Goddess_X 06-26-2003 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by lakritze
Does somebody want to click mine? I'll be greatful if yo do.

I clicked for ya Darlin. Hope we didn't dirty any good clothes.

Was it as good for you as it was for me? :lust:

babybunny 06-26-2003 12:09 PM

1. I feel ill once again this morning ( no not preg...)
2. My eyes still havent focused since waking up
3. I have to move in 3 days and it sux..

T-S 06-26-2003 12:28 PM

1. Spent too long in the sun got burned again
  2. not perved much again
  3. not looking forward to great sex tonight

Cheyanne 06-26-2003 01:17 PM

1. Sent out 5 resumes today.. (crossing my fingers)

2. Considering starting my own web page development business......

3. Getting ready to have a garage sale... YUK

Loulabelle 06-26-2003 01:19 PM

I'm more in love with FussyPucker today than I have ever been.

I was a bitch to him last night.

I don't deserve him.

BlondeCurlGirl 06-26-2003 01:51 PM

1. Making home made lasagna for supper tonight. :) Mmmm

2. Enjoying the cool breeze with the windows open, compared to yesterday with 91 degree temps and storms.

3. I've been shopping online for a shower curtain that I like...I can't find any decent fabric ones. They are all polyester :p

Scarlett 06-26-2003 02:38 PM

1. I did my weekly cleaning job today.

2. I am still nursing a sunburn from Tuesday.

3. I am still in emotional turmoil about the kids school situation.

BlueSwede 06-26-2003 06:19 PM

I talked for 12 hours last night to a fellow Pixie member--obviously a very interesting man and one with whom I have a lot in common. It seemed more like 2 hrs, and it would have been easy to talk even longer if time had permitted. And this from an introvert.

I'm going to pay for so little sleep when I am at work tonight.

Still no word from my fiance after a number of days, and I'm a wreck.

Devillishgirl 06-26-2003 08:45 PM

1. Finally got to tell the client who has sucked up every single day of my last two weeks at work to shove off :p

2. Was able to hear the voice of my one of my very favorite people today over the phone :D

3. Finished up the 6th book in a series that I am completely addicted to and now must absolutely start the 7th

Passion Please 06-27-2003 05:16 AM

Nice quiet day in the office today.

I have this open in the background as i work... love peeking in for new posts through the day.

I wish I was outdoors on safari or in the mountains right now.. away from the madding crowd

Steph 06-27-2003 09:36 AM

1. It's actually cool here today!
2. I'm up early so I can work on my article & do housework & go to the gym!
3. Surgery is scheduled for Oct. 23rd. Hurry up, knee surgery!!!

BlondeCurlGirl 06-27-2003 11:44 AM

1. I'm still pissed that I wasn't able to get tix for Fleetwood Mac at Summerfest coming up.

2. My birthday $ is burning a hole in my pocket! I think I'm going shopping later!

3. I plan on spending my Friday night at the gym. :( But tomorrow is Rhythm & Booms! (Fireworks!!)

IAKaraokeGirl 06-27-2003 02:12 PM

1. It's a gorgeous, sunny day here.

2. I haven't packed a thing for me or my five-year old for weekend camp--and I need to leave by 6:30 in the morning.

3. I'm having *the* best conversation with a very special person today.

Scarlett 06-27-2003 02:52 PM

1. I got all of the grass cut.

2. My sunburn turned to tan :D

3. Some online friends hurt my feelings last night and it has me in a "nobody likes me, everybody hates me" sort of mood today.

IAKaraokeGirl 06-27-2003 02:54 PM

~offers Scarlett some worms~

Oh, come 'ere and get a hug! :D

Devillishgirl 06-27-2003 02:58 PM

1. That friggen client that I got rid of yesterday came back today

2. I have to work tomorrow so how can I enjoy my Friday?

3. It's gorgeous out, not too hot or too cold, so when I'm out of work, I'm going to spend my evening out in the yard with my kids

Scarlett 06-27-2003 04:42 PM

Thanks for the hugs IAKG. :heart: I am feeling better. I think the whole lot of them need a good :spank:

jennaflower 06-27-2003 06:24 PM

I had to say bye to my Bro, his 3 kids, & my sis today... their 1 week visit here is over and they are driving back to Cali. :(

I hated to say good-bye to my bro. He is one of my best friends and because of life circumstances (a nasty divorce from a fuckin bitch) we haven't seen one another in 2 1/2 years.

Today is my Bro's 38th birthday.

Lilith 06-27-2003 09:24 PM

1. I learned something very valuable today so the day was not a loss.

2. I picked flowers from my yard and they look lovely.

3. I have fresh clean sheets and can not wait to slip my naked smooth body between them.

Cobalt 06-27-2003 09:38 PM

1. Filed for unemployment today
2. Found out because of credit report, it changes the rates for auto and home insurance
3. stress from everything in our lives is getting worse

darogle 06-27-2003 09:54 PM

1. Just discovered what a great drink Mead is (its a dessert wine)
2. I'm listening to Dave Matthews Band
3. I just had my first three way last night!!!

jennaflower 06-27-2003 10:07 PM

1. I am damn interested in hearing the details of darogle's first 3-way :)

2. Wishing I was out tonight having fun

3. Wishing I could have taken a road trip.

Eros 06-27-2003 11:29 PM

1. Was almost late for work because I was reading the new Harry Potter book.

2. Work sucked...remind me again why I love working there?

3. Finished the new Harry Potter book after work.

flutelady 06-27-2003 11:33 PM

1. The damn hotspell we've been having is not over yet, which means another night of tossing and turning.

2. My man is gonna get properly laid tomorrow!

3. So am I! YESSSS!

PantyFanatic 06-28-2003 12:14 AM

1. eek is home:)

2. eek is home:)

3. EEK is home!!! :D

Steph 06-28-2003 12:20 AM

1. Frigging cut my finger opening the mustard with a knife in my hand (STUPID) and almost passed out when it wouldn't stop bleeding. Ugh. I cannot stand the sight of blood.

2. Had to hang up on some arsehole customers tonight. I don't like doing it but man oh man, you ask them to stop yelling at you, warn them you'll have to disconnect if they keep cursing, hang up on them and beep! The next one comes on the line . . . sigh.

3. It's a cool, peaceful night so I'm enjoying a beer and looking forward to my weekend (which starts on Saturday at 11:30 p.m.).

BigBear57 06-28-2003 06:12 AM

1. I'm so glad it's finally saturday! I have a gathering to attend tonight. My best friend's son and his band are playing at an after family reunion party. They've invited me to bring my guitar and join in but I doubt I'll play in front of people seeing as how I never have before. (barring application of enough alcohol, in which case I'll probably sing too and everybody will know I'm nuts. LOL)
2. I'm wanting to take a vacation with the kids but of course I'm working next week so I'll be just wanting a rest when the 4th arrives. I hope to take the kids to the lake for a cookout and some fun watching the fireworks.
3. I really enjoy reading the posts here. It's funny sorta, how you can feel a kinship with people who share little parcels of themselves. I find myself feeling good for those reveling in a current victory and concern for those in a troubling situation. I guess it takes the focus off my own small problems. Just want to say thanks for sharing yourselves folks.

IAKaraokeGirl 06-28-2003 06:25 AM

1. I get to take my five-year old to camp for the very first time today. It's just a weekend one, and I'll stay there with him, but I'm pretty excited about introducing him to the whole experience.

2. Tomorrow I get to spend time with a very good friend--I'm practically counting hours.

3. I just made myself a CD to take in the car of my favorite singing songs. :D

Christine 06-28-2003 06:36 AM

1. It's so warm and damp here today, I won't put on any clothes until it's absolutely necessary.

2. I've had zero apetite in the last couple of days...not even my favorite foods look the least bit tempting.

3. Going out with a friend tonight. *sings* "I'm gonna dress up, gonna let my hair down, like a wildcat on the prowl ..." :D

T-S 06-28-2003 07:11 AM

1. Christine's first item has me aroused
2. Christine's second item has me thinking there must be something she'd like to feed on.
3. Christine's third item has me wondering could I get a flight to where she's going to be on the prowl in time ;) :lust:

Sharni 06-28-2003 08:19 AM

I'm feeling frisky

More like horny

Best upgrade that to as Horny as hell!!

BlueSwede 06-28-2003 08:48 AM

Am exhausted from work and too little sleep; have one more night to go before getting a night off.

Am having some serious crises in my life, so all I want to do is escape into sleep or hide in my closet.

I want to sleep but I'm absolutely starved, too; maybe, like Garfield the Cat, I can just fall asleep in my closet with my face in my breakfast plate.:confused:

LixyChick 06-28-2003 09:24 AM

I'm caring for my aging cat and getting more worried by the day. He's my only "baby" and he's 16 and losing weight and has an eye infection and I'm just so sad about him today. I wish I could make his "golden years" alot more comfortable for him....somehow!

I've got to clean up the very first stain on my brand new carpet today. Hubby had a little too much to drink last night and....well....yuck!

I just don't want to do all that laundry that is just behind that door to my right........but I will.....I know I will!

PantyFanatic 06-28-2003 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by LixyChick
....I wish I could make his "golden years" alot more comfortable for him....somehow!.....

Maybe you already have hun? :(