Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   (o)(o) Burgers and Boobs (o)(o) (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17467)

Teddy Bear 12-18-2003 09:21 AM

How old are you??

Quote:
Originally posted by ukG²
Jesus! In ya local Burger King ya walk, ya see a red hot mother breast-feeding her baby, and you ask her to strip down! That's what'll happen.

(Either that or most boys will get on the floor and start jerking off).

That is an answer some one in high school would give. But it's true to form for you, as most of your answers are very immature. Our mods are on top of checking ages, so I have to guess that your old enough to be here..... but its clear you have alot of growing up to do.

Lilith 12-18-2003 09:40 AM

Re: How old are you??

Quote:
Originally posted by Teddy Bear
That is an answer some one in high school would give. But it's true to form for you, as most of your answers are very immature. Our mods are on top of checking ages, so I have to guess that your old enough to be here..... but its clear you have alot of growing up to do.

I have checked about 6 times!

Ryan² 12-18-2003 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by zipededoo
We should be encouraging more people to breast feed beyond the ridiculously short 6 month timespan that is currently recommended.

I agree. If I was in town with my ladyfriend (imaginery) and she pulled down her top, got her breasts out and remarked, "Baby, me feeling horny, will you suck these for me please and make nipples hard?", I'd be on them giving them sweet TLC in a split second!

Let's face it, the size of a cheeseburger these days in either Burger King or McDonald's averages around a teenage girl's breast size.

WildIrish 12-18-2003 11:09 AM

The mothers that I've seen breastfeeding do so with discretion and respect...for those around them as much as for themselves. I don't see a problem with it. It's not like they're sitting there topless, waving them around at everyone that walks by. I mean, it's an amazing and very natural thing, but I don't wanna watch a graphic display of boobs while I'm eating my burger.

And am I the only one that finds it funny that the first fast food joint to develop a policy concerning breastfeeding is the "Home of the Whopper"?

Ryan² 12-18-2003 01:27 PM

Re: How old are you??

Quote:
Originally posted by Teddy Bear

Piss off. Since when did I ask for your opinion? Never. So up yours buster.

And grow up yourself, making stupid comments using quotes like that.

Lilith 12-18-2003 01:34 PM

ukG~ Have you noticed that no one else here speaks to eachother like you just did to Teddy? We are courteous and respectful here and you will be too or you will be gone.

If you go back and look at what your response was to this issue you will see that it was indeed very immature and not at all how most adults view breastfeeding.

Steph 12-18-2003 02:09 PM

ukG - the tone of Pixies is quite polite. We don't insult others. I have to agree with teddy, your thoughts on breastfeeding seem more like a teenager's than an adult's.

babybunny 12-18-2003 04:21 PM

Re: Re: How old are you??

Quote:
Originally posted by ukG²
Piss off. Since when did I ask for your opinion? Never. So up yours buster.

And grow up yourself, making stupid comments using quotes like that.

ukG~ *angry* (this is such a nice place there isnt even an angry smile!) How dare you be so rude! I am of the younger crowd here and I cant even begin to imagine speaking to the "elders" of Pixies like that. This is my family and it ruffles my feathers to have someone such as yourself, come in and insult my beloved memebrs. I suggest you spend a lil bit more time reading and seeing how this place runs rather than tossing arrogant and haughty words off the bat. I will not comment on the previous comments you have made as I can ignore those. But I cant ignore direct insults to those that do *not* deserve them*

babybunny 12-18-2003 04:28 PM

Now back on subject... As a mother who did breastfeed..it was so hard to do in public. :( Very embarrassing. I applaud the progress that BK is making and therefore will cause other buisnesses to follow. :)

sillyme 12-19-2003 07:11 PM

I breastfed my two (now teenage children). Didn't do it public much, this was 18 years ago so I usually planned outings to be out and back before feeding time.

A day or so after I came home from the hospital with my daughter, some friends of my sister came to visit. It was feeding time for my daughter so I opened my dress (hard to be really discrete when wearing a dress :)) and began feeding her. Didn't think anything of it. I later heard that the young lady visiting told my sister that I should have left the room because it embarrased her for my to be feeding my daughter! I still get burned up thinking about it.

She later had had a baby, and no surprise here, decided not to breastfeed.