Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-16-2002, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

I eased her panties down and said to her "Now that won't do. No one is allowed any pussy hair at this party." She looked at me and said "OK! But will you shave me?" I didn't want to say yes for embarresment, but the truth is my pussy was already wet from thinking about it. I brought her over to the chair and leaned over and whispered "Spread your legs and let me have your pussy." I could see right then how wet she was. I started......
Old 12-16-2002, 01:07 PM

I looked down as her gentle hand touched my leg and the razor grazed my skin, removing any traces of hair... I could not believe what was happening.. the girl I had a crush on for all this time was naked and shaving my pussy clean....
Old 12-18-2002, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

As i sit on the chair with my legs spread wide,, I can feel the wetness building inside me. I look around the room noticing all the girls are naked mut the guys are only partially naked but do have buldges in their pants. After you are done shaving my pussy you take a taste sliding your tounge up my wet slit. I notice the line behind you and await what is cumming next.
Old 12-22-2002, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

I told her I didn't care and I ripped her panties off. As soon as I had them I plunged my tongue deep in her pussy. She groaned and said, "oh no, I've got to pee." I just plunged my tongue in deeper. I had just started licking when this torrent of pee flooded my mouth. I couldn't stop. I kept on licking this wonderful pussy. As soon as she finished she let out a moan and preceded to cream on my lips. I had never tasted female cum before. (except my own) I loved the flavor cummimg from her pussy. She proceeded to lubricate my lips for the next two minutes. As she finished I got a very kinky but erotic thought. I turned her over and.......
Old 12-28-2002, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

began to kiss on her tight ass. This was really getting me excited. My hand was gently sliding up and down the lips of her pussy. I then ran my finger up her tight hole. I waited for her reaction to me doing this, but all she said was finger my ass also. So I....
Old 12-29-2002, 05:17 PM

slowly pushed my finger into her hole while at the same time with my other hand massaging lightly her clit. After a little while I pushed a second finger in when I realized that someone was behind me...
Old 12-29-2002, 05:34 PM

One of the guys was on all fours and was closely inspecting my privates. I encourage him by sticking my ass out a bit more. Sonn I can feel his hot breath on my skin quickly followed by his tong which runs up and down my slit all the way to my ass hole, which opens up a bit expectingly...
Old 12-30-2002, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

I didn't turn around to see who it was. I really did not care at this point. All I wanted was to keep being licked. Pam was starting to squirm around on my fingers. She was reaching down between squirms to grab my nipples. They were starting to burn from her pinches. I was enjoying this. I finally got the nerve to go down and lick Pam's pussy. I could not believe how good it tasted. Pam was groaning and I was really getting into sliding my tounge in and out of her when I felt a huge cock.....
Old 12-30-2002, 03:52 PM

trying to push its way into my virgin ass! I was so intoxicated by everything that I pushed back to meet its trust. The enormous head gave a mighty shove and sunk in. A cry went out from my mouth into the depts of Pam's pussy. The searing pain was unbearable but at the same time strangely soothing...
Old 01-03-2003, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

I had always wondered what being ass fucked would feel like. Who ever was doing it was good. It hurt at first, but I couldn't help but want more. As he started pumping faster I noticed that I was licking Pam at the same pace he was pushing his cock in and out. All three of us were moaning. Pam leaned up and saw that I as getting reamed. She laughed and said I thought those moaning were from licking my puss. I didn't know you had a big dick up in you. She boldly ask me in a loud whisper "Is he in your puss or your ass?" I was a little shy to be telling her, but I admitted it was in my ass and I liked it. Pam ask if we could trade places. She wanted to try a ass fuck.
Old 01-12-2003, 02:52 PM

Reluctently I traded places with her. Pam did not waste a second! I felt her tongue dancing on my pussy and ass. But before long, I heard her gasp, as I assumed, the 'ass man' had entered her. To my surprise, Pam pushed her tongue in my ass hole...
Old 02-14-2003, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

She opened me up and kept ramming her tongue back and forth. "Damn, why hadn't I tried this before?," I thought. Her tongue felt incredible. I looked over and saw a cock deliciously spreading her tight little anus. What an erotic sight. It just kept stretching until his cock was about halfway in. She was really going wld now with her tongue. I couldn't believe that I was going to orgasm with a tongue in my ass. She kept licking while his cock started slowly moving in and out of her asshole. Her moans were very sexy and I could not help but be more turned on. His pace increased and her moans got louder. I knew I was just about there so I told her to keep licking my ass that I was going to cum. This must have started a chain reaction because as I came the guy moaned that he was cumming too. Pam then yelled out that she was also cumminng. The guy must have really had a big load because soon some of his sperm was oozing out of her ass and he wasn't through cumming yet. I felt incredibly turned on by this. "Maybe I should get a taste of that," I thought. After awhile we all calmed down a bit and he pulled out making a little plopping sound. The sperm was starting to really run out of her ass and I thought it's now or never. I turned around and....
Old 02-17-2003, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

licked the cum ozzing from her sexy butt. I was still licking and tounging her beautiful puckered hole when....
Old 03-03-2003, 12:06 AM

I felt the long rock hard shaft of the ass man penatrate my pussy from behind. But I was so turned on and having seen him do such a job on Pam I didnt even flinch. I pushed my tongue ito Pam's ass hole as far as i could and began licking out the huge amounts of semen from it. I couldn't believe that he had dumped so much into her in just one load. As I continued to work on Pam's ass I felt an imence orgasam welling up deep inside of me. The huge cock within my vagina hit boath my clit and g-spot perfectly making the approaching orgasam come all the faster. He pumped his prick faster and faster, it was like a massive dam with far too much water to hold back. And then it hit me, I came with a fource that I had never before felt in my life. It hit with an earth shattering weight that made my whole body shake. It went on and on for what seemed like an eternity. All the while his member continued to pound me, finally releasing another huge load of cum deep inside of my love tunnel. My orgasam finally ended and I collapsed on the floor utterely exhausted.....

-Yogi Berra

"Running is good. It is good for your feet, and it is good for your legs. It is also good for the ground, it makes it feel needed"

-Snoopy