Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-27-2002, 11:28 AM
Libidinous Hussy Member

He reaches up my loose pirate wench skirt to pull down my thong, and I can tell by his eyes that he's both surprised and pleased to find that I'm not wearing any underwear at all. I part my lips slightly, moaning as his hands caress my thighs, my hips, sliding my skirt up, revealing my shaven pussy. He's teasing me, touching me all over my legs and hips and ass but carefully avoiding my pussy lips. I'm ready to beg him to touch me there, to lick me there, but I hold back, letting him go at his own pace. I stare into his eyes, thinking what a handsome face, what strong hands, eager to see more of him. He pushes my skirt up past my hips, then unbuttons my blouse, baring me to the world, running his hands over my sides, squeezing my breasts, and his lips find my nipples. I groan, feeling his body press against me, wanting to use my hands to start stripping him down so I can feel his skin pressed against mine, but I'm cuffed and helpless. I open my legs wider, wrapping them around his back, moaning and gasping as his lips work magic on my breasts. Then he beings to kiss down lower and lower, and I shudder awaiting the pleasure that I'm expecting to come next...
Old 09-27-2002, 12:02 PM

So the hunter has chosen a course of action, trying to set a trap. Holding me tight against him and doing a pretty thorough bump and grind. But I can play this game .... and enjoy every moment of it .... The feel of his excitment is exciting. I lean in and rub my forehead against his neck, breathe the scent of him in deeply and remind myself to keep my head about me. I want him to win in the end, but not until he knows that I am a force to be reconned with in and of myself!

I look up, just in time to see him doing that "comehither" look to another party guest, I wonder if its just one more step in the trap he is setting, or if he's just being male .... thinking I'm likely to share my experience. She catches his message and comes to dance with us. He moves to have her come against him, but I see the way she is watching me and know that part of what she has come over for is an attraction to me, maybe the untamed manner that is so much a part of me I never think much about it?!?

I catch her eye and pull her up to my side, shifting so she is in front. Coach has to let go of me to accomplish this move and when he does, I slap his butt and walk to the bar, leaving the two of them dancing. Is the challenge enough to keep the hunter working on another trap... if so, i know it will likely be a bit more subtle......
Old 09-27-2002, 12:21 PM

Send a message via AIM to aflyerfan Send a message via Yahoo to aflyerfan
I start kissing her belly,I cant wait to kiss her sweet pussy,but she is at my mercy. I continue to tease as I kiss her thighs and pinch her hard nipples. I stop and stand up. I take down my pants to show her the huge bulge in my boxers. I take down my boxers and bring my cock inches from her mouth,she tries to reach it with her mouth but cant quite get there. I now go back down between her legs and gently give her pussy one long lick.....
Old 09-27-2002, 01:12 PM
~figment of imagination~

As I am having the ride of my life, I notice there is a man in the doorway. I smile at him because I do so love people to watch. Watching him stroll across the room and smacking my Umpa's ass just made me extra horny wishing he would join us. He must have read my mind because over he comes. Crawling up on the bed behind me grabbing my nipples and tugging on them too. Sheer pleasure courses threw my veins. I slowly rotate on the shaft of my Vampyre facing towards, what I now know to be, Spidey. Still riding the thick hard cock I begin to kiss Spidey as he continues to pull on my nipples.
Old 09-27-2002, 01:49 PM
Cynic Emeritus

Alas my ruse does not work, or did it. Either way I walk over to the bar, knowing my idea has been squashed. I pick jaida up, her legs in one arm, her back resting against the other. I kiss her deep and carry her to a nearby closet. I pull the string attached to a lightbulb that shines a soft glow upon us. I quickly move my hands over her with animal-like furvor. I massage her tits and squueze her ass through her costume. My cock is getting hard feeling the softness of her mounds, her beautiful bum. Above me I hear the pounding that is being given to Summer.
I hit the closet ceiling with my hand and yell "keep it down up there." Knowing all too well, everyone is definitely keeping it "up."
I move back to jaida the Aphrodite, kissing her, darting my tongue in and out of her mouth while my hands ravage her body...

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

"Sometimes you just have to say, what the fuck." - Tom Cruise in Risky Business

"It tastes so good. Once it hits your lips." - Frank the Tank in Old School
Old 09-27-2002, 03:47 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Arriving at the party......fashionably late as usual.....I stride to the door in my "Lady Godiva" costume. I know that the body stocking I am wearing is all too sheer.......but I also know that the long blonde wig (flowing to the floor) that I rented would cover my intimate parts for a while! I knock on the door and the door opens. No one is there to greet me so I saunter in to see a lively party already in progress. Immediately I hear moans from upstairs. I walk to the bar....all the while watching the eyes upon me, and order "the sweetest white wine that you have here"! I turn and see fucking and sucking from costumed friends of which I have no idea who they are.......being they are all in costume as well. This is going to be an exciting night! I feel an intense stare from my right side....I do not turn......I can see him in periphery. The stare is exciting......will he make the first move?

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 09-27-2002, 04:17 PM

hmmm ... well now I'm in a real quandary! I love the deep kissing and enthusiastic touching! Enjoy the kissing so much that I wasn't paying attention when Coach walked us into that closet ..... ooops, if I hadn't been so into the kiss, well I would have thrown out my arms or feet and stopped us in the doorway, but ..... speaking of butt .... his hands on mine, ahhhhhh that feels so good, I think it feels so good to him too ..... I try to bring myself back to the here and now, remind myself to pay attention and wonder how to get out of this closet without either submitting to the hunter or losing all chances to do soon real soon.

But the Coach hasn't quite come to understand that I am not so easily maneuvered ... or am I ... I wonder, the call of this wild animal in him is very strong! His hands stroking and squeezing are almost beyond my ability to resist. I kiss him back, deeply..... my hands join in .... trying to touch him everywhere .... I press and pull on his butt ... wanting to feel my effect on him. I widen my stance until he puts both hands low on my backside and lifts me. My legs try to wrap around his waist, but my costume fits too tightly.

Realizing this, Coach lowers me back to the floor ... releasing me in order to bend down to lift the skirt of my costume ..... breathing space helps me find that ounce of reason and strength ... just as he is about to lift my skirt I step backwards, grabbing the door handle and pushing outward I step back out into the main room ..... I turn and smile sweetly at him saying .... "I'm not just a fast fuck buster .... you'll have to think up a new tactic!"

I risk one more thing, I kiss my fingertips and then touch his lips, counting on him being surprised enough not to grab my hand and pull me back into the closet ..... withdraw quickly and shut the door just as I see him about to react. I move as quickly as my shaky legs will take me away from the door, not wanting to get knocked off my feet when the door bursts open.
Old 09-27-2002, 07:06 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Enjoying the wildness of Summer, I too see someone stand in the corner. Then he walks in and finally over to Summer. A thought runs through my mind and hope that the same thought enters Summer's. As she turns on my hard cock I know that the same thoughts are in her mind too.

Old 09-28-2002, 02:01 AM
Cynic Emeritus

MMMM, I see how this goes. OK, now Aphrodite jaida has pulled away and walked out of the closet. I walk by her, running my hands over her face and I adjust myself and walk back into the room. I notice this stunning figure with the blond wig. I walk up to her and lift up her blond hair, exposing her tits through the sheer outfit.
Let's see, Lady Godiva. I take her hand and lead her upstairs and into the home office. I pull her onto me on the office chair, her knees at my sides and her bare ass and a little bit of her pussy, exposed where it can be seen from the hallway ...

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

Old 09-28-2002, 09:25 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Yes.....he makes his move. I am guided up the stairs to an office, of all places. He doesn't speak yet I know what he wants. As he pulls me to his lap I straddle him to let him view his quest. My long blonde wig obscures his view of my breasts and he reaches to cast the hair aside. I cross my arms in front of me to play a little game of cat and mouse.

He takes my wrist in his strong hands and pulls them away from my body. He is a bit rough and yet I am excited by his need to see me completely. I ask, "What is it you want from me?" Still not speaking, he reaches to fondle my tits through this sheer fabric. My nipples rise to the ocassion and he pinches them between his wanting fingers. I moan with delight and pain. I pull away and stand in front of him, facing him so he can take in my entire body from head to toe. I can hear music playing, yet it seems so far away.

I begin to sway to the gentle tone and I close my eyes. I feel his eyes scanning over me. Grasping the arms of the chair he is seated in, I dip down and glide my body slowly up his thighs to his chest. My lips graze his and I open my eyes to stare deeply into his. I feel his tongue dart out to lick me. I pull back again and, still swaying to the music, I turn to have my back to him. He reaches to grab my ass and I moan as he rubs and kneads his handful.

I reach down to hold his hands close and pull them around to grasp my thighs. He pulls me to him again and I lean back just hovering above his, now, rock hard cock. I let my ass gently graze over the tip and sway to and fro to the beat of the percussion that pulses from somewhere else in the house.

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 09-28-2002, 09:36 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Having just been freshly fucked.... I stroll through the house to check on everyone. I find everyone ....busy, to say the least.... I peek from room to room peeping on the writhing and moaning people having a good time and quietly enter the room where the glow-in-the-dark antics appear to be coming from. I tiptoe to the corner and retrieve my keys and head off to make another beer run...damn all this sex makes for thirsty people

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-28-2002, 03:51 PM
~figment of imagination~

As I continue kissing, who I think is, Spidey. My naked masked man removes the red and black webbed mask. "Oh dear, your not Spidey at all, you, you are the Pirate Bartender". With a big grin he smiled and simply says, "Spidey got so wasted that he took off his mask in the bathroom then forgot to put it back on. I saw my opportunity and took it." Flattered that he had made his choice I graciously look into his lustful eyes. Just then the door open and in the door way stood a very lovely winged female. Slowly she strolls in and informs me there is a man at the door for me. I ask her if she would like to take my place. Eagerly she said yes and began to remove her clothes. Looking towards my sexy Vampyre I grin saying "Thanks for the ride!" With that I got up and grabbed her wings and put them on. Strolling downstairs in the buff. Glistening from the powder and sweat I head to the front door. Slowly opening the big wooden door whilst adjusting the huge wings I see before me The Fun Flates man. "Oh my, I have completely forgotten that you were coming with the Moon Bounce and Water Slide. Here let me show you were to set up." Leading him towards the back bar I show him the open area by the grave yard. I ask him, "Will this do?" "Yes, um yes, this will more than do!!" as he stares at my glistening naked body.
Old 09-28-2002, 04:02 PM
Cynic Emeritus

Good save Summ .

I pull Lixy ontop of my cock which is now engorged. We begin moving to the music. Our bodies writhing against eachother.
My cock pounding in her pussy. Her blond wig begins to slide off oh her head. I notice her head bouncing and shaking.
Her moist slit is riding my cock hard. I try to sit up to suck on her erect nipples but she continues to push me back into my chair. We are fucking hard now, my hands grip her ass pulling her harder into me. Her fingers grab my shoulders and scratch across them, drawing blood.

Just when ...

Old 09-28-2002, 08:13 PM
the Lusty Wench

Leaving the hot tub and the brooding highwayman, I pull my costume back on .... not so easy with my skin still rather wet and the costume so tight. I smile at the highwayman as I leave, but he is already lost in his own thoughts, ah well .... fun while it lasted! I roam back into the party to see what is happening there. The lights are all off it seems, oh wait, I pick my way across the room toward the light coming from the open closet door ... but then it is shut suddenly. I stop to let my eyes adjust better before moving forward toward the bar. I see the beautiful Lady Godiva, an amazing costume on an amazingly beautiful woman! See the Sheik lay claim and up the stairs they go .... hope they have a grand time!

A glowing beautiful naked woman comes to answer the door and usher through men in work suits to set up some new BIG toys out in the grave yard area ... I think it looks like those guys got a rather unexpected tip as they seem almost drunk with the wonder of gazing upon our hostess in RADIANT glory!

I grab a soft drink and pull up a chair to see what happens next.
Old 09-29-2002, 03:55 AM

I feel his hands on my face and see that look in his eyes and know that I must have overplayed my hand ... ah well, guess he'll know to come looking if he wants to try again later ....

I must have remembered something wrong, I was so certain Coach was the one with that JFK quote about the chase!

Well, nothing ventured, etc. .... All that pent up sexual tension in my body does need some release .... I move to the dance floor ... seems like there has been a lot of partnering up, but I've never needed a partner to dance, I just love the rhythm of music and the chance to move to it. I find a spot on the dance area that isn't too heavily inhabited and begin to move to the music. The wild child in me is working its way outward!