Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-23-2002, 08:57 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
The tequila's having put me to sleep, I wake up spinning a little but quickly regain my composure. Then i hear what woke me the shower is running and moaning is coming for the bathroom. I look on the bed and see a scarecro costume and blue dress and basket lying there..."Huh, looks like Dorothy is gettin a little straw in the shower" is say to myself. I hear a chuckle...no a wicked evil laugh at that from the doorway. There leaning provoctively against the frame is the demoness she is sipping from a bottle of something.

"Can you let me out now" I ask.

"I have something better in mind" she says and walkes towards the bed the whip dragging the whole way.
Old 09-23-2002, 10:42 PM
the Lusty Wench

I smile at how quickly that dark-haired vixen (some calling her demon goddess) has shifted me away from her prey and am certain with her generosity of spirit that she will have directed some other fine maile in my direction .... I'm looking forward to learning about what she has planned .... and once I've done that, well then maybe I'll go looking for a windswept moor to see if I can have another run-in with that mysterious highwayman .... maybe when the she-goddess is busy with one of her other men.
Old 09-24-2002, 07:03 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Quote:
Originally posted by skipthisone

"I have something better in mind" she says and walkes towards the bed the whip dragging the whole way.

The whip dragging behind me like my security blanket, I prowled towards the helpless figure on the bed. Dipping 2 long blood red fingernails deep into my cleavage I produced the only key to the cuffs. "I am gonna unlock you now...but only because it suits my purpose." I sat at the corner of the bed between Spidey and the bed post, his arm rested to the side of me near the head board. I fumbled with the key in the lock for a bit and then *click* the Webbed One was free but instead of running he rubed his sore wrist and simply replied,"Yes Ma'am"........

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-24-2002, 07:50 AM
Bastard of Member

Not really knowing if I was enjoying or was feeling disapointed about my new found freedom I did need a drink and took a sip from the demonesses bottle.

"I am tired of drinking from the bottle" she said and grabbed the front of my outfit and pulled my shirt up and my pants down. "Now isnt that better".

She bent over and poured just a little mudslide into my navel with just a little dripping down lower. She leaned forward, sticking her tongue out and took a deep lick. Letting off a loud moan she stuck her tongue in and cleaned the last out. Her mouth then trailed down from my navel and just under the tip of my member. She turned her head and looked up at my mask covered eyes and reached out her tongue just touching the head of my cock.

Then she sat up looked at her bottle and said "Looks like I need more mudslide, go mingle, but be ready to come back to me when I get back from my run". With that, she pulled up my pants, got up and walked out the door. I hopped off the bed and decided I'd better get back to work.
Old 09-24-2002, 08:24 AM
Cynic Emeritus

Now I am just sitting here in the chair, turned on and nowhere to go.
I see Spidey come back into the room, a little worse for wear. He is rubbing his wrists, obviously scarred from the handcuffs his Demond Goddess had placed on him.
I decide to head outside for a bit, to cool down and see if there are any party-goers getting in on in the glow of the moonlight. I hear some moans and screams I walk toward them when suddenly ...

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

"Sometimes you just have to say, what the fuck." - Tom Cruise in Risky Business

"It tastes so good. Once it hits your lips." - Frank the Tank in Old School
Old 09-24-2002, 06:15 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Wandering in from the garden where I have enjoyed myself by spooking a demoness I head for the Hot Tub I had noticed earlier. Having shed my clothing, except for the highwayman's mask, I step down into the teeming waters of the jacuzzi. The warmth rises as I lower myself to sit on the shelf that runs around the side. I relax and let the bubbles work their magic on my fatigued body, I can feel the aches and pains of contact sport easing with each passing moment. Unwinding even further my legs start to float as I give in to the flow, I close my eyes and drift. At first it is just a feeling, then I know that someone is close, watching. Through half closed lids I can make her out, still like a statue gazing at where I am lying. My body is almost horizontal in the foam, my hips bobbing up and down, penis appearing occasionally above the surface of the water. I decide to tease her and let one of my hands glide down to my abdomen, letting it gently rub the top of my thighs before starting to stroke along the underside of my cock.. Before long I am fully erect, the shaft laying hard along my stomach, I arch my back lifting my hips clear of the water, gripping the base of my member and sliding my fingers slowly towards the tip, dragging the skin up to cover the plum coloured end. Then sliding back down to the base, letting the water be the lubricant, I deliberately let out a long low moan of contentment.
"Are you just going to stand there all night?" I open my eyes wide and grin wickedly at her. "Or are you going to get in here before this hard on wears off?"

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 09-24-2002, 06:27 PM
the Lusty Wench

I have a sense of deja vu' as I see the handsome highwayman floating there and showing his sexual excitement. I am startled by his question and think what the heck .... life's an adventure .... I remove my costume as I approach the tub, step in close to him and hope he'll like what is being offered.
Old 09-25-2002, 01:26 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Having slipped into a slight stupor, I regret stopping for a bit before my arrival. Seeing that Summer has left, I hastily return the party downstairs. I see the pussy cat dancing around and realize that Summer has changed her outfits again. I can see the Fairy wandering around and decide to leave her be for now. I scan the room and see that all the ladies are occupied. I quietly glide to a corner and pull my robes closer about me and watchand wait for another oppurtunity.

Old 09-25-2002, 01:47 PM

I arrive at the party ... go to knock on the door, but it opens with the first push of my hand against it ... I look down at my costume and take a minute to adjust it .... making sure everything is in its proper place. The clingy skin colored fabric blends with my own skin tones .... but upon very close inspection, I know my nipples are visible, it is only at my waist where the costume changes to the appearance of ocean waves that the peek-a-boo show ends.

The cool night air has made its way through the fabric and left my nipples hard and even more visible. I pinch them once, just to make sure the effect lasts and walk through the door - Aphrodite rising from the Sea - newborn, but full grown --- has arrived.
Old 09-25-2002, 02:07 PM
Cynic Emeritus

I wander around to the front door and notice Aphrodite walking in the front door, I cover my face, walk in the door behind her. I place my hands over her eyes and whisper, "guess who?"

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

Old 09-25-2002, 02:23 PM

My hands go up to cover the hands over my eyes, I slowly feel his fingers, then the back of his hands, move up his wrists and continue up his forearms .... wow, whoever has covered my eyes has wonderfully masculine arms ... i love men's arms .... ahhhh hell, I love men's everything, especially the really masculine ones. I fake a swoon and take the opportunity to rub my back against the man's chest and my butt against .... well I up on my tip toes to try to get the maximum effect of my "swoon".

I have no clue who he is, but I start guessing names I've seen on screen just for the heck up it ... adding a few ones that are just for the comical effect until I hear and feel the rattle of a chuckle starting deep in his chest .... I rub another time while on my tip toes and then stand on my own without his support and shrug my shoulders .... look around and see no one is watching .... I pinch my nipples again .... don't want to lose the effect .... I know he can see me doing this 'I guess I just don't know ... but hope to find out soon who you are."
Old 09-25-2002, 02:31 PM
Cynic Emeritus

I feel her body against mine, her back against my chest her hands carressing my arms.
I whisper, "I'm not telling you who I am yet."
I run my hands up her sides before wrapping them around her midsection, just below her erect nipples. My hand moves upward, feeling those nipples like little pebbles through the fabric. I peer over her shoulder, looking for the others at the party, scanning the room for ...

Old 09-25-2002, 02:44 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Coming back from my beer run, the help crew, including the Webslinger with the sexy ass, unload the additional supplies as I stroll through the party. I walk past the hot tub where someone seems to be bobbing for cock with the highwayman,his head tilted back and his eyes closed. I retrieve his 3 cornered hat and push it back on his head, although I am not sure he was even aware of my presence. The dance floor is hopping but I don't see our hostess or the sheik anywhere....figures.
In a dark corner I see a pale brooding Vampyre.....I can not pass up this chance.... so I beckon him, with out words to join me on the dance floor. Our dance is slow and sensual..... bodies entwined swaying gently almost trance-like. Our eyes and souls connect and it is as if we can fuck without touching. The music ends, as does out embrace, and he returns to his vigil and I to my hunt.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-25-2002, 02:45 PM

I enjoy the feel of his hands resting above my nipples, but I'm not making any hasty decisions ..... just because the man feels like not just Aphrodite is rising ..... and the rising has the possibility of taking me to Mt Olympus ..... I need to see some of what is the man as well as feel it.

I put my hands over his .... again .... give a quick squeeze of his hands, hopefully so he knows i don't mind his touching, just not quite ready to move forward yet, then slowly peel his hands away, keeping hold of one hand as I turn and lean in to kiss him right on his adams apple, again I'm on tip toes, so I rest my chest against his for balance for that quick moment. Just as I lower back down I feel that free hand rest against my ....
Old 09-25-2002, 03:31 PM
Bastard of Member

As I hand out my drinks I look over by the door and see that the mighty CK has found him something lovely to nibble on. I weave my way through the dancers getting a stange vibe as I pass the vampyre dancing with the demoness. I go back in the kitchen and see that the demoness has left her whip on the counter and it gives me and idea. I put down my drinks and take off my spider-man mask. I walk back out the the party and see that the demoness has left the dance floor and is heading outside. I walk towards her and stand right behind her. I whisper in her ear "I need you to feel something" as I guide her hands down to my crotch. When her hands get there and she willingly begins to rub my crotch through my pants I quickly tie them together with the whip.

"You are mine now I'm afraid, if you fight all the better" I whisper to her, sticking my tongue out licking her ear lobe. Then I walk her outside and around the corner of the house in the dark...