Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-22-2002, 10:34 PM
~figment of imagination~

"You!" Taking my hand and slapping his arm. "You scared me something awful!" He just smiles and laughs. "Well, since you like a woman all wet. I guess you could wash my hair." Now being able to see a bit better from the candle I feel a bit more relaxed. I hand the shampoo bottle to my sexy Vampyre man. He gently washes my hair and rinses all the suds away. Grabbing his face I plant a soft sensual kiss on his lips. Just then I hear this loud crack. Hopping out of the shower to see what it was. Then I see them, poor Spidey if he only knew. Laughing to myself I return to the shower.
Old 09-22-2002, 10:50 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
"Going someplace?" I growled, as the web slinger attempted to exit, using my whip to punctuate my query. I glared through his mask into his Spidey eyes as he slowly backed up, step by step, til his tight, spandex covered, ass was flat against the wall. The bump sends his tray clashing to the ground. Never breaking the gaze between us I reach down and place both hands on his hips. Slowly I drag my hands upward tracing his firm torso, never stopping til I force his long lean arms above his head, pinning them together there. With an unsuspected swiftness I use my famed, trusty, whip to lash his wrists firmly to the well affixed wall sconce. I lean in, roll his mask up partly, and gently run my slick, wet tongue across the inside of his top lip...pressing close enough to him to get a good feel of his web shooter "That will have to hold you for now...don't go running off", I purr, with an evil grin as I turn and stride back out to the party.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-23-2002, 08:55 AM
Cynic Emeritus

Hearing the water running upstairs and then quickly shutting off, I decide to liven things up a bit.
Skipthisone, Lilith and Summer know as soon as they here the song come on the stereo that it is a ploy by me but what the hell.
The first two lines blast through the house and are like a call for the three of them to find me to dance.
"Two trailer park girls go round the outside, round the outside, round the outside."
I can hear the laughter as they come find me...

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

"Sometimes you just have to say, what the fuck." - Tom Cruise in Risky Business

"It tastes so good. Once it hits your lips." - Frank the Tank in Old School
Old 09-23-2002, 08:56 AM
~figment of imagination~

Getting back into the shower for a quick rinse I hear a knock at the bathroom door. I look at my Vampyre gentleman and he shrugs his shoulders. Realizing it isn't him I grab a towel and open the door. "Summer," says this gorgeous creature with her black hooded latex Cat costume on. "Yes" closing the door behind me leaving my friend in the steam filled dark room. "I just wanted you to know that poor Spiderman is tied up. Do you think I should let him go?" she replied with a bit of concern in her gorgeous eyes. "No, but I have something that you can do for me." eagerly I tell her. "Please take off your costume so that I may wear it and in return you can chose from my two. I have one laying on the bed, which is my Fairy one. Or you may get the Genie one from the bathroom, which has the sexiest Vampyre I have ever seen, who could use another wet woman." With her very sexy grin she begins to slide out of her form fitting costume. I try not to stare at her elegant figure. Her nipples become erect from the cool crisp air touching her warmed body. Part of me just wants to reach out and touch those beautiful breasts. She smiles at me and I regain my thoughts. "Thank you!" I say as I completely towel off and slip into the sexy Cat costume. She replies, "No thank you!" As I open the door and head out of the room I think to myself, I wonder what costume she will choose. Looking up I make eye contact with a swaying Spiderman dangling by his wrists. I ask him would he like to lay down and he replies very slowly, "Yes, please." I untie him and take him to the room with the Iron Post Bed. Carefully laying him down I pull out a pair of handcuffs from the side table. I ask him nicely to please stretch his arms up. He eagerly does so. Then I cuff his arms above his head to one of the posts. Rubbing my face on his suit I giggle and get up and run out of the room stopping only to grab the key to the cuffs and Lilith's whip. Pouncing down the steps I spy Lilith talking with a few soon to be victims. She sees I have the whip and immediately gets her angry face. "Wait wait. Hear me out. He is cuffed upstairs on one of the beds. Here is the only key to the cuffs." Grinning her wicked grin she snatches the key from my hand and proceeds to put it between her breasts. I smile and start to head outside to do some dancing. Just then I hear this god awful music. Lilith and I look at each other. "Oh NO he didn't!" we both say walking towards the outside bar.
Old 09-23-2002, 10:15 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
As i lay on the bed, all but ignored, but not complaining due to the views I am getting. After summer leaves a naked creature comes out of the bathroom, gives me just a glance and begins to put on a costume lying on the bed. She puts on the costume and leaves the room giving the pup tent in my pants a wink and shutting off the light as she goes. Just then as I am wondering what I am going to do alone tied up in the dark, I here the unmistakable music coming from downstairs...and laugh.
Old 09-23-2002, 10:19 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Outside on the deck by the bar we find the sheik smiling like a Cheshire cat knowing that song would draw both the pussy cat and Lilith to him (most likely to kick his ass). Lilith and Summer just grin and begin to bump and grind against the sheik both making contact with his hardening cock and his tight ass as often as possible. Soon enough Lilith leaves the sheik with his pussy and heads back to the bedroom to check in on her victim.
To her delight she finds Spidey cuffed precariously to the bedpost......"Naughty, naughty superhero...How are you supposed to save the day if you can't even save yourself?"
"I'm not sure I want to be saved" he replies.
"What you want is irrelevant" Lilith whispers with a wink as she takes the handle of the whip and slowly drags it down the middle of his chest til she reaches the bulge in his suit, where she delicately traces the outline of his steadily growing cock. Lilith crawls, straddling his lean torso, bends over, now resting on all fours. "Go fish" she hisses as she offers SpideyMan her cleavage and his opportunity for freedom.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-23-2002, 10:26 AM
Cynic Emeritus

Watching Lilith wander off back to the bedroom looking for her trapped superhero, I continue to bump and grind with my sweet pussy, Summer . Our bodies move as one with the music, first facing eachother, legs entertwined, crotch to crotch, her breasts pressed up against my chest.
Then I turn her around, her round, firm ass pressing into my crotch. She turns around and gives me wanting eyes as she feels my dick hardening and rubbing against her ass. My arms wrap around her, gently touching one of her tits every few seconds. My cock continues to stiffen as my hands move all over her while we continue to grind ...

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

Old 09-23-2002, 10:32 AM
~figment of imagination~

Dancing with the Shiek has gotten my all hot and bothered. As I feel his cock stiffening beneath his costume I in turn begin to feel myself moisten from delight. I turn back around to face my handsome dancing partner and plant a passionate kiss on his delicate lips. Wrapping my arms around his neck I feel him lift me off the floor as we continue to dance and sway to the music.

Opening my eyes I spot the "Highway Man" .....
Old 09-23-2002, 10:32 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Not ever passing an offer to go spelunking, my tongue drives foward. I reach foward as these lovely breasts are forced into my face adn my tongue glides between then licking the sternum below. Tasting the lime from before and them coming in contact with something metal and them i understand, its the key to the cuffs. My mind thinks quickly and i want no part of the key. I back away and move my head to the side pushing the bra aside with my face, instead of seaking freedom I take a hardening nipple into my mouth and enjoy...
Old 09-23-2002, 02:08 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Not exactly as I had planned but a most pleasant turn of events.....Lilith thought to herself, as she tilted her head back moaning softly as Spiderman sucked her nipple deeply into his warm, wet, mouth. "Not so fast" she hissed, " I can't give you what you want .... not yet. But I can give you a taste" and with that she rose up on her knees making sure she was just out of his reach. She slowly began rolling up the layers of her gown being sure to raise the edge high enough to reveal her delicate pussy, shaven clean with the exception of a small strip of well trimmed hair. Holding the edge of her dress up with one hand she placed two fingers of the other hand in her mouth and licked them getting them nice and wet, the whole time never breaking the intense eye contact with the Webbed One. Then she took her fingers and began to softly rub her pussy, rocking against her hand before finally shoving her fingers in her hot, wet, cunt. Still maintaining the gaze she droped her gown, leaned forward on one hand which once again revealed her breasts to him ... immediately causing him to break the gaze to look at them. Lilith leaned in close to his face and whispered against his lips..."just a taste for now... if your a good superhero you may earn the rest later" and with a wink she slipped her slick wet fingers between his soft lips.....and with out hesitation he lapped at them greedily, licking in between her fingers as if not wanting to miss a drop. Removing her fingers from his mouth she stood quickly, "rest now... you will need your strength for later I assure you" and with that promise she was gone.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 09-23-2002, 02:25 PM
Cynic Emeritus

I watch Lilith come back into the room, a weird, strange smirk upon her face, she winks at Summer, apparently some girl thing that the two of them basically know that they have been naughty.
I decide, aroused as I am, to allow the others at the party to get a glimspe of what I know I will be having later on. I lean into my Summer's eyes and whisper, "I want you to give me a lap dance."

I move to a nearby chair where I sit back and watch Summer move her hips to the music as she dances in her best "stripper" dance. I notice the other men and some of the women in the room gather around and watch as she begins to move closer to me.

Old 09-23-2002, 04:15 PM
~figment of imagination~

Dancing around and strutting my stuff has made this little Pussy very thirsty. I lean into Coach as he sits there waiting for me to bounce on his lap, which I really would like to do. And whisper in his ear, "Dearest sexy man I must go get something to wet my pallet." He grabs my butt and pulls me on his lap. Looking dead into my eyes his says, "Not until I at least have a kiss." Flashing my innocent eyes and giving my pouting lips I return to an upright position. Giggling to myself I walk towards the bar. Coach sits and shakes his head. I notice that a female figure is now dancing towards him. (( Could use a new female character. Pick your costume and start dancing.)))

Walking towards the bar my eyes are fixed on the Pirate Man. He makes eye contact, smiles, and starts blending me a drink. I am so flattered he remembers what I like. There are a few other guests that I haven't met at the bar. I figured it was hi time I go say hello and welcome them to my humble home. (((Everyone is welcome to participate.)))
Old 09-23-2002, 05:55 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Sat in the corner of the bar, leaning back in the chair, black polished boots on another chair, the highwayman surveys the scene. The party seems to be warming up, couples have been practising their dirty dancing and there seems to be have been some costume changes. Unfortunately the spider waiter who had been supplying drinks earlier seems to have disappeared.
"He's probably tied up with something else" I think to myself and rise to my feet. Looking around for another waiter I wander in search of a drink or, better still, a maiden to hold at pistol point....

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 09-23-2002, 07:20 PM
the Lusty Wench

Ah, I have arrived ... late ... as usual, but the party seems to be in full swing and I gravitate toward where couples are dancing ... I've been looking forward to this party, a chance to get out and let loose a bit, wander toward the bar and grab a 7-up to sip on. I look around and then stop to adjust the top of my "lusty wench" costume, the plunge only barely covers the pink shades of my breasts and if I move too quickly, well there's no telling what will end up showing! It's the very reason I chose this get up ... the black lace up cumberbund pushing my breast up and out.

The costume seemed like a good idea when I made it, but in the middle of so many people, well.... I'm not so sure. I turn and walk right into that dangerous highwayman, try to step back, but his finger has caught in the lacing of my cumberbund and he tugs downward.
Old 09-23-2002, 08:27 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

As I exit the house and step out onto the deck. I spot a collision and rush to help the wench as she begins to explode from her costume, her bosom spilling out over the edges of her cumberbund......the Highwayman being the gentlman that his is of course offers to help push it back in for her "No thanks" I tell him as I show the wench the way to the restroom and offer to help her get trussed back into her sexy, voluptuous costume. The wench seems to have matters under control so I pop my head in to check on Spidey who seems to be enjoying his solitude. As I come out I stop to introduce the busty wench to the dark brooding Vampyre knowing how much he would enjoy such a tasty morsel.
I quickly head back outside to follow that naughty highway man.....
I see him strolling further out into the darkness beyond the party and knowing that he can be up to no good I decide to follow him. I don't make it very far before I realize I have lost his trail. That is when I suddenly feel a presence behind me. The highwayman gains speed quickly and before I know it I can feel something hard pressed against my back side and a sexy voice whispers through my hair into my ear..." Don't make a sound and you won't be harmed" but somehow I'm not nearly as frightened as I am intrigued...... I turn to face this greeneyed stranger but by the time I make a full rotation he has vanished into the darkness.
Stunned by the intensity of our brief contact I head back towards the party stopping by the bar for another mudslide on my way to see if mudslides taste better when lapped off the belly of a studly superhero.......

~>My Scribbles<~