Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-15-2002, 06:57 PM
Missing Member

As his mouth wraps around her nipple, Amy involuntarily whimpers and she tries again to move away from his touch. In doing so, he only sucks harder causing the skin to pull taught from her body elliciting a high pitched yelp from her throat.

She feels his hands on her bare mound, massaging and probing her delicate skin with his calloused hands. She can feel her own moisture beginning to flow and it only makes her cry harder that she cannot stop her body's reaction to his touch.

She feels his finger approachining her opening and almost cries out again. But she remembered what happened last time. She closes her eyes and tries to lay completely still. He pushes the finger slowly inside her slick hole and she hears him moan.

The sound shocked her. Her eyes part slightly and she looked down into the sheer look of pleasure in his face. She knew she should feel disgusted. She knew she should be full of hate. But just for a moment she became aware of her entire body and its reaction to having pleased him in this small way. A wave of pleasure coursed through her body momentarily and she sighed against him, her muscles tightening around his finger.

But as quickly as the feeling had washed over her, she pushed it back.....
Old 10-15-2002, 08:52 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
He felt her body stiffen and he thought he heard her moan in pleasure as well. Maybe she would enjoy this after all. And if not, he would.

He rubbed his finger over her clit and felt it get stiff and swollen with his attention. Her eyes are closed tight now and she is trying to fight her body. He leans down and takes her nipple into his mouth again. he sucks it deep and pulls on it again. With it still in his mouth he flicks his tongue over the tip and illicts a small stifled moan from her.

He moves his finger from her clit and back down to her opening. Her juices flowing more freely now, and against her will too. He pushes a finger into her. This time he pushes it all the way into her tightness. He searches for the small area of roughness, and when he finds it, he starts to rub it gently and steadily.

Old 10-16-2002, 03:07 AM
Missing Member

Amy's body flushes hot and cold as she begins to experience sensations her young body has never felt before. She realizes she has to find a way to stop him before she succumbs to this new feeling. She will NOT give him the satisfaction of thinking he is pleasuring her nomatter how much her body is betraying her.

She squeezes her legs together hoping to stop his movements but the finger continues to massage inside her. She begins to buck from him, moving her hips away hoping to dislodge the invading digit but instead, causing her injured leg to throb.

"Will," she whimpers, "Please...my leg...." her eyes pleading for any relief. She winces, thinking he's going to strike her again...
Old 10-16-2002, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

You are slowly, sweetly torturing me.

Every woman's fantasy, no?

I keep checking to see if another entry has been made! Lovely to read. By the way . . .
Thanks for being able to spell and puctuate!
Old 10-16-2002, 05:47 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Thank you for the comments unregistered. But it would be much more appreiated if they were put into a new thread in the feedback forum. That way we can keep the continuity of the story.

"Will," she whimpers, "Please...my leg...." her eyes pleading for any relief. After squeezing and moving her legs. Will looks down and sees that her leg is irritated and might start bleeding again. He pulls his fingers away and his mouth off of her.

He goes down to her injured leg and slowly loosens the strap on her ankle. He keeps a firm hold on her ankle so she can't kick at him. Then he lowers her legs down and pulls a restraint from under the bed. It attaches to her thigh and pulls the leg open and then down. He makes sure to strap it on tight, but still giving her some freedom of movement.

He returns to between her legs and loks her in the face. "Amy my slave, I know you think that I am cruel. But I will not hurt you any further than I need to. But I hope that in time you will learn to enjoy what I am teaching you."

His finger returns to her opening and pushes in. "Now my slut, relax your pussy and allow me to finish what I have started."

Old 10-16-2002, 07:20 PM
Missing Member

When he unties her leg she tries everything to kick him away. Her efforts are fruitless as his strong body holds hers still and binds her to the bed. She hadn't realized how muscled and toned he was until now. Her leg was bound and her last hopes of getting away were dashed to bits.....for now.

He returns to between her legs and loks her in the face. "Amy my slave, I know you think that I am cruel. But I will not hurt you any further than I need to. But I hope that in time you will learn to enjoy what I am teaching you."

His finger returns to her opening and pushes in. "Now my slut, relax your pussy and allow me to finish what I have started."

She lays still under him trying to remove herself from her body. His finger probes her slit and she resolves she will not move again until she knows she can escape. She will not give him the satisfaction of fighting him anymore. She realizes that had been her mistake from the beginning. She could tell it pleased him. His shaft was rock hard against her leg as he had bound her.
Old 10-17-2002, 08:35 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

As she lay perfectly still, Will knew what her mind set was. And that was fine, he would still pleasure her body, even if she refused to enjoy it at first. While he stroked in and out of her pussy, he could no longer ignore his own urges.

He grabbed his rock hard shaft and guided it towards her pussy. He watches her face and sees that even though she is trying with all her will to ignore what he is doing, she still shows a bit of fear. As he gets his cock above her pussy, he rubs it along her smooth, clean lips. Collecting her juices on the very tip, and leaving some of his own stickiness behind.

Once his cock head is lubed by her, he takes it into hand and starts to stroke his cock in time with his stroking finger. As he starts to quicken the pace, her juices start to flow more heavily and then he slides another finger inside of her. Her muscles are starting to grab at his fingers as he rubs her g-spot. Then he loses all control and cums all over her shaven mound. At the same instant, her body defies her commands and orgasms as well.

Old 10-17-2002, 03:31 PM
Missing Member

She layed completely still as his finger pushed against her most sensitive areas. Looking away, she squeezes her eyes tightly shut trying to ignore the growing tighness in her abdomen and the throbbing around his finger.

She then feels him move closer to her body and rub himself into her wetness. The head of his organ flicks across her clit twice and she fears he is about to enter her and terror momentarily flashes through her body but she forces it deep inside her not wanting him to see.

She looks down at Will, seeing that he has no intention of entering her yet. She sees he is stroking himself in rythm with the finger raping her and notices the glazed look in his eyes. She knows his orgasm is rapidly approaching. She locks her gaze on him in confusion. "Why isn't he..." she thinks to herself.

His motions become faster and more erratic and she forgets her senses. For a moment she loses focus on everything but his finger and watching him stroking himself. Her muscles tighten and contract and her breath quickens. And without another thought the first wave of pleasure rushes through her body. Her back arches and her hips thrust toward his hand in uncontrollable extacy.

As the waves subside, the humiliation of her body's complete abandonment is more than she can bear and she begins to sob silently. Its then that she notices something hot and sticky dripping down between her legs and realizes that it's not only her own juices but his as well adding to her agony.
Old 10-19-2002, 10:17 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

As he cums all over her shaven mound, he sees her body arching and pushing ever so closer to his. She is so close, that his cock almost enters hers pussy. But he pulls back and then watches her body, all red with embarassment and humiliation.

He stand over her body, smiles at her and then walks away. He doesn't clean her up at all, he wants her to remember what happened. On his way to his small room, he grabs a small towel to wipe himself off. He sucks his finger first to tease himself with her juices.

He enters his rooms and switches the recorders over so that he can watch what just occurred. He pulls out a small notebook and begins to take notes as he watches the incident again. His cock gets hard all over again, and he fights the urge to touch it. He looks over at the monitor to see what Amy is doing while he takes is notes.

Old 10-20-2002, 01:39 AM
Missing Member

Amy doesn't move, but feels him leave the bed. She looks through one cracked eye to see him leave the room and leave her there with the reminder of what he'd just done. She feels the sob build in her throat, but swallows it back, trying not to show any emotion.

She lays very still for what seems like an eternity. Thoughts of how she got here and what she could have done differently, racing through her mind. Thoughts of this man who violated her body with such ease as if it was a natural, normal thing to do. The way he had pushed her body over the edge in a way she'd never felt before.

She began to wonder if maybe he would release her now. She wouldn't tell anyone. She was the stupid one who got herself into this ordeal. She only hoped, wished, and prayed that he had done all he was going to do.
Old 10-23-2002, 07:49 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Will finally finished his notes and then looked over at the monitor again. It looked as though Amy was sleeping. Will then decided to take a nap as well before his next round of experiments with her.

Four hours later, Will wakes up and walks into the other room. He doesn't bother to dress as he knows that no one will bother him here. He wakes past Amy quietly and sees that she is indeed asleep. He enters the bathroom and takes a quick shower. He then goes and removes her clothes from the dryer, folds them and puts them into a cabinet.

As he walks back into the room he sees her stirring a bit. Then he decides that maybe it is time for some more fun and experimentation. With her legs still secured, he climbs onto the bed ever so gently and in between her legs. He looks up and watches her naked body as she sleeps.

He moves closer and starts to carefully kiss her inner legs. As she shivers softly, he stops and waits. When she stops moving he moves in closer until he is at her virgin pussy. His tongue flicks out and tastes they're combined, dried juices all over her lips. He watches her chest and can see her amples tits start to heave a bit at the excitement building within her sleeping body. Then he takes her clit into his mouth and sucks it and the hood into his mouth.

He starts to suck and lick on her clit and then back down to her pussy. Her juices start to flow again, and Will pushes his tongue as deep into her pussy as he can.....

Old 10-25-2002, 11:00 PM
Missing Member

Amy laid, tied like an animal to the bed. Her mind was completely numb and she was so tired from all of her tears. She layed there for what seemed like hours before exhaustion overtook her and she fell into a deep sleep.

In what seemed to be only a few moments she began to dream. And as she dreamed, she began to feel a stirring within her body. She could feel her arousal building throughout her entire being as if someone was touching her body. She could feel the hot lips on her most sensitive areas. She could hear her breathing getting heavier. Her entire body seemed to be electrified.

Her dream was filled with passion and lust and desire and not once did Will or the little lab enter her head. She reveled in the feelings washing through her body and moaned out loud as she felt the warm, wet softness of what could only have been a tongue flick into her inner lips. Her body relaxed and she felt her own juices begin to trickle from within her.

She felt the pressure on her little bud and felt it pulled and released from her body as she began to slowly come out of her dream. As the tempo increased against her throbbing button she felt a familliar rising in her body. She began to moan loudly, her mind still foggy from sleep until her body reached its crescendo and she unabashedly screamed out in extacy, her body writhing in pleasure.........
Old 10-29-2002, 09:07 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Will sucked and licked and pumped as best he could. Her legs pulled inward trying to trap him in place. He could feel her orgasm build, and he know it was going to be a big one. As he sucked her clit into his mouth and pulled it from her body, she released a scream that would scare anyone else in his postion. But Will just licked and sucked even harder.

He was finally able to pull free from her body just as her eyes fluttered open. He could the look of total contentment and satisfaction upon her heavenly face. He quickly moved to her face and as she began to focus on the room and the situation, Will kissed her hard and passionately. He smeared her own juices all over her pouty lips. He sucked her lower lip into his mouth and pulled it from her face and then released it.

As awareness filled her face........

Old 11-08-2002, 04:25 AM
Unregistered

Amy's eyes fluttered open slowly as she felt the weight of someone moving up her body toward her face. Her eyes began to focus on the face above hers in the dim light. The look on her face turning from passion and satisfaction, instantly into wild fear as she felt his mouth upon hers.

She could smell and taste her sex on him, adding to her humiliation. She turned her head away sharply and, forgetting her resolve not to fight against him anymore, she flailed helplessly against her restraints with all of the strength in her small body.

She suddenly felt the material holding her right arm give more than she expected it to. Her entire body stopped instantly and her thoughts cleared. She realized if she was ever going to make it out of here, this was her chance. One more good tug and she could have that arm free.

Her only hope was that he leave the room again.........
Old 11-08-2002, 04:29 AM
Missing Member

OOC:
I happen to know that I was signed in that time and then when I posted evidently I timed out. But that was me writing the last post so don't worry bout it.