Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-05-2002, 04:24 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Fantastic story Jenna!! A definite turn-on! Looking forward to your next effort very much!!!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 08-05-2002, 06:55 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

I'm glad that you liked it :) Any input for ideas on the next one? :)
Old 08-06-2002, 06:26 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Quote:
Originally posted by jennaflower
Any input for ideas on the next one? :)

Hhhmmm, no, not yet, Jenna. I'm trying to come up with an idea for a new one for myself to write. I'm drawing a total blank. LOL
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 08-21-2002, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Woman, you got me so hot just reading your story. It wouldn't do for you to be close me.
Old 08-21-2002, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

By the way.....call me Lord Thor
Old 08-22-2002, 02:54 AM
dragon mane

Send a message via ICQ to axe31
o wow how did i miss this you realy got me
going they way you put the reader in the story
made it very erotic thank you for the image jennaflower
;)
Old 08-22-2002, 06:01 AM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Thanks Axe.. glad that you liked it. Placing the reader into the story is actually the only way I know how to write. I have never been able to write in the third person.. tho I often wish I could. First person serves me well :)

Lord Thor.. Thanks :) Glad you enjoyed it. And now I am wondeing where you are from...
Old 08-24-2002, 03:04 AM
Seductress

Very hot story...........mmmmmmmm......very very nice.....

"In love there are no rules".......Bono
Old 08-24-2002, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

I asked a woman if she enjoyed it when a man creamed in her mouth and she said she didn't. Is it that some women do enjoy it and others don't? Do you think most do or that most don't? I prefer women only reply.
Old 08-25-2002, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Hey jennaflower, I'm from the great state of South Carolina. You can find me at the Patroit Network. I post there quite a lot. Thanks for the great story, it heated me right up.

Lord Thor
Old 08-25-2002, 02:57 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

I am glad that you liked it Lord Thor...

I have no idea what the Patriot Network is (tho I have this vision of a toga party with red, white & blue accesories LOL). You might want to consider becoming a member here... lots of erotic things to be found around here :)
Old 08-25-2002, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

You've got me wondering as to what you look like. Post me a pic, and I'll join this board.

Lord Thor
Old 08-30-2002, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

5 days and no answer from you. Sorry to see this.

Lord Thor
Old 08-30-2002, 06:59 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

sorry Lord Thor... I would post one.. but unfortunately.. I don't have one... nor do I see one being posted in the near future :(
Old 09-12-2002, 08:35 PM

Hi jenna...Well..I ll let you know what happened today morning before going to work...

Its a nice story and...I hope that you ll enjoy it...

I woke up too horny...probably because I hadnt sex last night...I got up from bed with an erection...
I was wearing just my boxer and my cock was trying to get out of it...

I opened my pc...and I looked my e-mails to see if you had read my story and reply....there was no answer... By that time I remember that yesterday you wrote me that I hadnt read any of your stories..so I log in in pixies and found one of your stories..."sweet cum"..

I start reading...It was like everything was real...As I was reading I put my hand on my cock... I could smell your sex as it begans to fill the room as you write...

I take off my boxer...my cock is hard and erected..about 14,5cm... I imagine that your pussy is so wet that I can hear the noise as you "slide a finger into your sopping wet hole" ... I wrapped my fingers around my cock and I started jerking my meat...slow in the beggining and then faster and faster as I was becoming more horny...

I imagine that you come closer to me and get on your knees under the pc desk...you are lowering your head to my cock...you slowly open your mouth and take in the head of my cock.. exactly as you write in your story...you open your mouth, taking more of my cock in. Inch by inch my cock enters your mouth...

I start to massaged your bare breasts, while I lower my other hand between your legs...you are so wet... I slowly slid my finger, into your wet tight pussy..mmm…it feels so nice...I slid one more finger...I feel your clit lengthen, your lips swell, and your vagina opening ever wider.

I m ready to cum...and you know it...but I dont want to cum into your mouth..at least not now..I want to fuck you first...I get up and you get ready for doggie style...
I watch your rosebud asshole, which seemed to open slightly, fairly winking at me as I smashed into your pussy... My cock is now sliding and prodding along the walls of your vagina... I began to fuck you faster and faster...harder...you are pushing back against me, letting my cock sink in all the way to my balls...

I start lightly play with hour asshole. The more I think about being in your ass, the more exciting I get..I put a finger and explore your asshole now baby
Do you like this?
Your asshole is stretched….I wonder how much more it ll have to stretch to accommodate my cock...

Back to reality...While I imagine all these things...I m still stroking my cock....I cant hold any more...I m cuming...aaaahhhhh...Jennaaa..I m coming baby... I shot my cum all over my naked body...I wish you were here..to lick the sperm from my body now...