Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-02-2002, 11:15 AM

Exclamation Vampiric Sexuality

This is my story:

I am a vampire. Most of you have heard the old story: Dracula, old scary guy who lives in a castle and drinks blood. Well, I don't live in a castle, I only seem scary if that's how I want to be percieved, and yes, it's true, I do drink blood. And most of the time it's because I need to, but sometimes I turn it into a little game. Sometimes I like toseduce them, my victims of course, as if I myself were human. I especially like the women. Theycan be so muchmore interesting and. . . versitile.
Old 07-02-2002, 11:28 AM

I was just lounging one night in my favourite night spot, The Bat's Cave, and watching all the fresh young mortal boys and girls mix it up on the dance floor. Iwas holdingonto my drink(a Bloody Mary), andall ofa sudden I noticed this one beautiful creature dirty dancing with a couple of young men. She was amazing. She looked East-Indian, exotic dark skin, round dark brown eyes and long black hair. As she danced I noticed her beautiful curves rub up against the young men,turningthem on. With my vampiric eyes Icould tell they were getting hard-onsand it made me laugh.
Old 07-02-2002, 11:45 AM

Her body was what was inviting meto her. She movedlike I did; graceful and purposeful. Her hips moved to the rhythm of the music blaring throughout the room. What can I say, it was love at first sight. And boy, did I want to love her. My fangs began to emerge at the mere thought of having her.
Old 07-02-2002, 12:07 PM

My thirstended up deciding for me and I left my undrunk Bloody Mary on the bar and I got up off of my stool. Gliding towards her I silently "mentioned" for her male friends to leave, and they did. I don't even think that she noticed because she kept dancing by herself. I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her beautifully slender yet curvacious waist and whispered inher ear.
"Care to dance?"
I felt her nod her head yes. I smiled and licked her neck, the large vain underneath the skin moving faster as her heart rate increased in response. I let her free of my arms and she turned around to face me. She gave a seductive smile that stole my preternatural heart, her full lips ever so slightly puckered.
Old 07-02-2002, 12:16 PM

She pulled me closer to her, one hand firmly placed on the smal of my back and the other dangly at her side. She began to grind her hips against mine, which loosened me up automatically. I began to sway with her, our female mounds rubbing up against eachother. Then I kissed her full on the mouth. I had expected her to be offended andwasready to mentally 'persuade' her to join me again, but this was not the case. Her large,soft lips parted and her tongue slipped into my own mouth.
We stood there in the middle of the room,amongst all the moving and swaying bodies and kissed passionatelly forminutes, not caring about those around us. Then she pulled away and asked,
"Would you like to come home with me?"
I was a bit angry that my prey was seducing me! But in the end, I didn't care. She was beautiful and I wanted in every way a vampire could.
Old 07-03-2002, 01:17 PM

We took a cab to her apartment, making out the entire way there. Both my sexual and blood thirst were skyrocketting! I wanted this beautiful female specimen.
When we arrived at her flat she fumbled for the key hole and eventually got it. We stumbled over the threshold, entangled in each other. Limbs intertwined, mouths locked together, and hands roaming all over! I was near extacy!
I undid the clasp and zipper in the back of her mini shorts and began to slip them down her thighs; continually scouring her mouth with my tongue and nibbling her lips, making her moan ever so softly.
We were making our way over to the bed, undressing eachother in our mounting passion. Shoes were kicked off, flying across the room and hitting walls and bouncing offthe furniture! Clothes were thrown in every which way!
Then she started to get aggressive (the way I like it), although I didn't mind, I hadn't expected this from her. She too, began to nibble and softly bite my cold skin. This set me off.
I let out a deafening preturnatural roar, but it only seemed to excite this girl. Then it occured to me I didn't know this girl's, my prey's name! It was the most damnest thought to enter my mind at such a time! But in between the moans and kissses and bites and laughter,I askedher.
"What is your name, my love?"
She gave me a long, deep, passionate kiss. Her tongue mimicking my own movements while adding a little of her own flavour as well. Then she pulled away and smiled at me. Her perfectly white teeth shone in the dark at me; framed by her luscious lips.
"MY name is Thalia."
Oooo! How exotic! Her name fit her look, her smell, her sound perfectly! But even with all this perfection, I was fed up with waiting, and I threw her down on the bed, her smile never fading. I stood there in front of her, my Caramel Angel; the fire burning in my flesh making me ravenous. I gave a low, lustful, yearning growl from deep in my throat and said:
"Let me show you eternity."
And then I pounced.
Old 07-03-2002, 02:24 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Thalia

I looked up from the bed. Her naked body filled my eyes and lust burned in my blood. Her skin felt cold to my touch, but how I so wanted to make it burn with the desire that I felt for her. I couldn't wait to feel her touch again. To feel her lips on mine and her hands touching my hot flesh. I snaked a leg out and wrapped it around hers and started to pull her closer to me. Wanting her on top of me. Wanting to feel her weight on top of my body.

Old 07-06-2002, 07:08 PM

Pandora

Her skin was so soft, like fine silk, and tasted saltly and of the blood underneath. I wanted to bite down, but I wouldn't, I wanted to play first.
I licked her neck, moving down to her collar bone and then her breasts.
I'm going to fast, I thought, I need to pace myself.
I took one nipple into my mouth, sucking on it lustfully, her moans clouding my hearing and making my unnatural heart race. I clasped onto her other breast, kneading it, flicking her hard erect nipple with my thumb. I lifted my head and looked at the moist, large and brown nipple, it was turning rosey;blood rushing to the surface. I laughed.
"Don't stop!" Thalia moaned. I looked at her angelic and seductive face, her eyes were raging with lust. I smilied at her.
"I just gave you a hickey!" We both laughed, but we were both still extremely horny and I wasn't quite done yet. I was only getting started.
Old 07-06-2002, 08:20 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Thalia

The feeling of her body was beyond belief. She took control and knew exactly what I wanted, like she could read my mind. The feeling of her mouth on my nipple was marvelous. And then I felt her heart beating against my stomach and I was enraged with passion. To think that I got her so worked up to raise her heartbeat that fast. I wanted her to touch me. I wanted her to run her experiencedhand over my mound and feel just how excited her ministration got me. I wanted her hand on my pussy and I wanted it now. I grabbed her nearest hand and guided it between my legs and then let go.

Old 07-08-2002, 12:40 PM

Pandora

I could take a hint.
I slid my index finger down her slit, juices soaking my finger, then I inserted both my index and middle finger into her tight, flowing pussy. She reacted immediately. Her body lifted off of the bed slightly, pushing herself onto my fingers which were roaming the inner 'countryside'.
The more I pumped my fingers inside of her, the more of her sweet womanly aroma filled the air. It drove me wild! I wanted to taste her, really taste her.
I stopped my work on her beautiful breasts and proceeded to lick, kiss and bite my way down her firm stomach to the well-trimmed trianlge of black hair that hid her treasures from me. Hmm, I thought, I like treasure hunting.
I burried my face in her fury mound. It felt so soft. Then I began to lick her outer pussy lips, her hips jumping. Guess she a sensitive one.
I took my fingers out of her dripping pussy-hole with a slurp and grabbed her hip and yanked them into the air so she was balanced on her shoulders looking upat me. I gave her my award-winning devilish smile and dug in.
Old 07-09-2002, 01:25 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Cool Thalia

Her fingers felt so good. Of course I reacted with pushing her deeper into me. I was so turned on by her body and the attention she was giving me. of course I was turned on from the minute that I was dirty dancing with those boys in the club. Then she lowered her head to me pussy. Oh it feels so good. She so knows how to pleasure me. My hands wander into her hair as I pull her harder against my mound and deeper into my wet pussy. A hand snakes up to my nipples as I pull and twist them in myfingers.

Old 07-14-2002, 06:19 PM

Pandora

I ran my tongue the length of her cunt, slurping each and every secretion into my mouth. She tasted and smelled amazing!
I stuck my tongue into her vaginal hole and swirled it around supernaturally fast. Her hips bucked against my face, my tongue continuing to assault her wet pussy. I stopped tormenting her inner walls for the moment and started on her clit. It was swollen and glistening, standing out, inviting me to it. I began to suck on it hard, Thalia's hips lifted off of the bed; my tongue pressed in of the swollen clit, my teeth giving little nibbles which sent shivers through Thalia. She was moaning non-stop, her half spoken growling was driving me crazy. Then my vigorous licking and biting got to her. Her body froze, hips had never touched the sheets since I had started on her sensitive clit, then she fell back down, shuddering and shouting uncontrolably. Saying that I was the best cunt-eater she had ever been with and such. Her orgasm was emmense. White, sticky liquid flooded out of her, so much that even I couldn't get it all. It spilled all over the bed, soaking it and myface.
When she stopped convulsing, we both sat up, facing each other. She took my cum-covered face in her hands and licked every gob off. This excited me to no end.
"I taste good on you."She said, giggling.
"You taste good period." I replied.
She smiled and got off of the bed, walking over to a dresser. I fell over in the wet sheets reaching for her with no success. I wanted her bad. I mean really bad.
"I hope you don't mind me returning the favor." she said over her shoulder and took something out of a drawer and closed it again.
When she turned around she was holding two black vibrators, one 8" and the other 11". I smiled and said:
"Oh God no, not at all."
Old 07-15-2002, 08:30 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Thaila

Oh her tongue pushed into my cunt and that was it. I was in the midst of my first orgasm. Her tongue was driving me crazy and then she attacked my clit. In the midst of my biggest orgasm, I yelled out how good of a cunt eater she is and then came even harder on her face.

Then she pulled away and I could see my cum all over her face. I instantly sat up and kissed and licked my cum from her face. "Damn I taste good on you." "You taste good period."

With a big smile, I got up and went over to the dresser. I opened my toy drawer and looked inside. I decided on the two black ones. I looked over the strap on and the double header, but decided on the two instead.

I walked back to the bed and could see the wanton lust in her eyes and I knew I made the right choice. I dropped onto the bed next to her and pushed her down on the bed. I wanted her to feel some of the pleasure that she had just given me.

Old 07-18-2002, 11:58 AM

Pandora

She quickly walked back over to the bed, the two vibrators in hand and a big smile plastered on her face. I was so wet and horny that I thought I would burst just at the thought of what she might do to me. Keeping my mind closed off to her, everything she did was a total surprise, and I loved it.
She knelt down in front of me, still withthat gorgeous smile on. I spread my legs wide, inviting her to do whatever. Then she lifted one of the vibrators so I could see and turned it on, it slow hum matching the rythmic pulse I felt in my loins. Then the tune changed; the pitch went higher, then again, and again, and again.
Oh my God! It's a five-speed. I could feel my pussy dribble as she did this.Thenshe turned it back to the first setting and moved it towards my open cunt. Butto my dissapointment, she didn't enter me, she ran the jyrating tip from my ass hole to my clit,stopping there. I drove me insane. My hips jumped uncontrolablly, legs twitching and moans escaping from my mouth without even forming such a command in my brain. I was about to cum when she pulled it away from my extremely swollen clitoris. I squeeled my protest.
"Paitence is a virtue, my love." she said.
Old 07-19-2002, 10:14 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Thalia

The look of pure lust and wanting on her face was a joy to my soul. I knelt between her gorgeous legs and decided how to torture her the most. I turned the vibrator on and turned all five speeds on. The fifth almost vibrated out of my hand. I still hadn't turned it that high on myself yet.

I started to lower it towards her and then decided that I wouldn't put it into her yet. I rubbed it along her asshole and up to her clit. She started jyrating and twitching like she was having a convulsion, but I knew it was from pleasure. And then just when I thought she was going to orgasm I pulled it away.

"Patience is a virtue my sweet." I chidded. I licked her inner thihgs then. Tasting her unique coppery taste. Then my tongue found her dripping wet cunt and zeroed in on it. My tongue suddenly had a mind of it's own as it touched all of her at once.

I swirled and twirled my tongue all over her clit and wet cunt. Then when she was about cum again, I slowly licked down to her asshole and pushed the vibrator into her cunt. Her body started twitching and jyrating again.