Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-28-2002, 08:24 PM
Oral Freak

Celebrating 6 months of Pixaholism...

So I was looking at my profile the other day when it hit me... It's been SIX MONTHS since I joined! I'm not the most frequent poster here, so I'm still a long way off from a 2000-post celebration like some (;)) but this seemed like a good reason to celebrate. You know me, always up for a Pixies' party! :D

Anyway, although the current trend for celebrating anniversaries here seems to be posting pictures, my computer is sadly incapacitated so I had to think of something else. I settled (after much debate) on a story... This is my first attempt at writing erotica, so please bear with me. (I have to admit, I'm almost as nervous about this as I was about posting my first pictures... :eek: ) Let me know what you think!

--- sweetstuff

p.s. It's long. Brace yourselves! :D
Old 05-28-2002, 08:25 PM
Oral Freak

She sifts the measured flour into the bowl, and then plunges her hands into the sticky mess, working it through her fingers until she has a workable dough. The coolness of the soft butter, the soothing rhythmic mixing as she turns the dough over on itself, and the rich scents of the spices wafting from the bowl soon have her lulled into a happy reverie. She hardly notices when he comes up behind her and wraps warm arms around her waist. She closes her eyes for a second, luxuriating in the wealth of this moment: sunlight, a free weekend, good food, and a wonderful lover.

She jolts quickly back to reality when he scoops up a gob of cookie dough from between her hands and squishes it to her nose. He chuckles, teasingly, and then without turning or breaking away from his hug she whips another lump of the dough over her shoulder at his face. She giggles at him, and soon they are both dissolved in laughter as the cookie dough flies around the kitchen willy-nilly. They fling it at each other, ducking the flying gobs of dough, until the bowl is nearly empty --- then she snatches up the bowl and clasps it against her heaving chest, panting and laughing.

Her disheveled hair catches the honeyed light of the afternoon sun and creates a soft glow around her face. Looking at her, so happy and full of light, his breath catches in his throat. They pause like that for a while, neither particularly aware of the time once their eyes meet.

Finally, the moment ends when a large lump of cookie dough falls from his hair and lands, splat, on the floor. Once again, she giggles, as he gives her a wry look. She scoops up a little bit of the remaining dough from the bowl, plants it on his nose, and then eats it gently off him. Playfully, she plants another gob of dough on her own nose, then winks at him, encouraging him to take it. He in turn eats it off her, and runs his tongue along the bridge of her nose to make sure that he has gotten it all. His breath on her skin, and the touch of his tongue and lips sends a thrill through her.

Encouraged by his response, and driven by her own enjoyment, she nestles another lump of dough in her soft cleavage, exposed by the open collar of her shirt. As he leans down to eat that dough from her skin, he inhales deeply, savouring the soft scent of her breasts. She puts her hands on his head and kisses his hair. His hands go immediately to her breasts, cupping their fullness in his palms. She gasps a little as her nipples harden at the sudden sensation of his touch. Suddenly, both her baking and their cookie dough fight are forgotten.
Old 05-28-2002, 08:25 PM
Oral Freak

She walks with him a few paces, until the backs of his knees touch a kitchen chair and he sits, heavily, his face still buried between her breasts. She straddles him, on his lap, and arches her back to press her breasts towards him. She can feel his erection growing against her through the fabric of their jeans, and she wriggles her hips just slightly back and forth, rubbing herself against his hardening cock.

His hands find the buttons of her shirt and, fumbling, manage to undo them. She shrugs out of the shirt and lets it fall to the floor behind her, revealing a pretty lilac bra cupped around the soft globes of her breasts. His hands go immediately to her nipples, hard and ready under the fabric. Fingers gently squeezing her nipples, his palms gently lift and cup the weight of her breasts in a loving caress. She leans into his touch, hungry for more, and kisses his jawbone. Shivers course through him and soon her hands are inside his unbuttoned shirt, tracing the paths of those shivers down his chest and back.

He unhooks her bra, freeing her heavy breasts to fall against his chest, as she pushes his shirt off his shoulders. They clasp together, bodies aflame, tongues and lips a mad tangle. She locks her ankles behind the back of the kitchen chair that holds them, bucking her hips against his groin. They can feel the heat and wetness through the fabric of each other’s jeans, and their breath is already coming hard and fast. He slides a hand along her crotch, and then pulls away, leaving her gasping.

She stands up then, wriggling out of her jeans, standing before him wearing only desire-soaked panties. She walks around behind him, and, kissing his neck, slides her arms around his waist. His hands reach up and back to trail through her hair and clutch at her head, and he lets out a desperate groan when he feels her hands slowly unfasten his fly. His cock, held tightly in the jeans for so long, bounces free. She pulls him up to a standing position then, letting his trousers fall to the floor. He steps out of them as she moves back around in front of him.

She drops to her knees, and grasps his hard cock through his boxers. She gives it a few firm strokes then wraps her lips around the head. The fabric diffuses the heat and the moisture of her breath, sending intense sensations to places she’s not even touching. Finally, unable to restrain himself, he lifts the waistband of the boxers past his cock, freeing it to the air, and looks at her with eyes full of need.
Old 05-28-2002, 08:26 PM
Oral Freak

She grasps the shaft firmly and licks slowly and lovingly up his entire length, several times, stopping just short of the head. Then she takes the balls, one at a time, into her mouth and rolls them on her tongue. She lifts her chin ever so slightly, lifting and tugging gently at his balls as she sucks on them. At last she runs a succession of kisses back up the shaft and takes the head into her mouth. At the same moment that his cock passes her lips, her fingers push aside her panties and enter her hungry pussy. She draws him in and out of her mouth, and mirrors her motions with her fingers in her pussy.

They build quickly; his hips lift off the chair to greet her mouth, and it seems to her that her entire body is gripping the fingers that move inside her pussy. Groaning, her slips a hand under her chin and lifts her face up and away from his cock. Breathing raggedly, they stand for a moment simply looking at each other, and then he shifts the cookie bowl on the counter to clear a space for her to hop up. She sheds her panties and does so, legs just wide apart and eager for him to enter her.

They both gasp as the head of his cock at last touches her pussy lips. Then, with a grunt, he thrusts in and fills her. She wraps her legs around him, pulling him to her, and grips his cock tightly with her pussy. He slides out almost completely, then plunges back into her welcoming embrace, feeling the cum rising in his balls already in these first few strokes. He grits his teeth and tries to hold back, but she is beyond waiting. She pulls him into her again and again, lost in the crescendo of her sensations.

A cry of joy tears from her throat, and her entire body convulses in pleasure around his cock as his cum explodes within her. A few more strokes and they collapse, holding each other, shaking, floating helpless and blissful in the power of their love.

The moment of unity lasts for what seems like an eternity, and then she twists around, reaching for the cookie bowl. She presses the last lump to his nose, kisses him on the lips, and then, giggling again, eats it off him.

“God I love you,” she says.
Old 05-28-2002, 09:01 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Happy Anniversary!!! Super good job!:D :p Loved it! Hope this starts a trend:p

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-28-2002, 11:29 PM

...that was amazing sfc...very hot imagery...I'll never look at baking in the same way...;)...you are a terrific writer with a very good grasp of pace and mood...the way you moved smoothly from playfull to passionate...I look forward to reading your next piece...
'Til you turn it down to 33 and 1/3
'Cos it helps with the elocution
Corporations turn revolutions
45"
E.C.
Old 05-28-2002, 11:32 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

I’d like to order 6 dozen of those cookies please.

Dear god, please say you deliver..................... to my house! :rolleyes:

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 05-29-2002, 01:29 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Very arousing and very erotic. I would so love to be the guy in that tale. Kept me going until the end and definitely had me hard. A very good story.

Old 05-29-2002, 02:40 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
A story of sensual love beautifully told, thank you Hun 100%
Old 05-29-2002, 11:01 AM
Mooooo!!!

Sexy story SFC!! Loved it.

Wish something like this would happen the next time I baked cookies.........:rolleyes:

Old 05-29-2002, 11:35 AM
Name says it all ;)

Send a message via Yahoo to love_2licku
Very nice story SFC :) You never fail to amaze me with your words. I read em all hehe. Thanks for sharing your lovely thoughts.

=p =b =p =b =p =b =p =b =p
Old 05-29-2002, 04:25 PM
Pixie since 9/3/2001

very good story SFC but we have become accustom to your fine style. Hope to see more stories in the future.
Old 05-29-2002, 06:36 PM
Oral Freak

*** huge sigh of relief ***

I'm so glad you all liked it. I've been afraid to come back to the thread to see what people thought, but you're all so encouraging. Thank-you everyone!!!!!

* blushing gratefully *

:o

--- sweetstuff
Old 05-30-2002, 04:27 AM
I love to eat fish!!

loved the story sfc...very erm sexy. (excuse me while i clean myself up) :D
Old 05-30-2002, 05:57 AM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
wow! great story SFC :)

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~