Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average. Display Modes
Old 10-18-2002, 03:56 PM

Send a message via AIM to Mytaru Send a message via Yahoo to Mytaru
might be trying it next week...will let ya know if i had time on this trip *flight leaves at 6:35 am*
Old 10-20-2002, 06:39 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Thanks, Mr 3G!!!

Just found this thread, and it explained something that's been bothering me (a little) for a few years now.
My ex and I were "messing around" a few years back, when I performed the "G-spot" technique.... purely by accident! And people.. it WORKS!!! Tried it loads of times since, with the same results...... she LOVED it! Never was quite sure what actually happened though, so thanx for the info. (Not that it mattered TOO much... we just enjoyed the results!!)
Pity we broke up really..... in a lot of ways. (That story's for another thread & time though)

Thanx again..... DM
I only own my mind
Old 10-21-2002, 02:26 AM
newly single

Oh wow Oh wow!!! I am sooooooooooooo going to email this to my bf!!!!! Expect a reply from me GGG....by FRIDAY or BUST!!!!

LoL

Sarah

Pretend you love me, just for tonight. I'm starting to forget what it feels like.
Oh, Baby! Oh, Baby!...was that out loud?
Oh, Baby--Part II
Oh, Baby--Part III
Smile Beautiful has returned
Old 10-21-2002, 11:32 AM
MMM, do it to me again.

i once had a guy that did this to me........i never knew i was multi-orgasmic, but i definitely was with him. I toldhim he needed to share that technique, and he said no way, he wanted the ladies to come to him, not anyone else. lol
Old 10-22-2002, 11:12 PM

Sharing

RE: ""I toldhim he needed to share that technique, and he said no way""

The way I figure it there are 3 and a half BILLION women on the planet and I can't have ALL of them. Not even most.

Another consideration is on a daily basis I would rather deal with a woman who'd had 15 orgasms the night before (and every night) than some raging co-worker who hadn't had ANY for weeks and is married to some goof who thinks he's a stud.

One other thing and this came from several private Emails, was that a lot of people have medical and physical conditions which prevent them from having regular intercourse. With the "technique" many of those women can have a VERY healthy sex life / multiple orgasms regardless of their physical incapacitation(s) and still rely on the intimacy of their SO. The only fall-back for these people is the impersonality of a buzzing contraption that eats "C" cells like Smarties.

That (those) are good things.

Enjoy & be safe.
Old 10-24-2002, 01:33 AM
Now known as Loulabelle

I'm not sure I can agree with you about vibes being impersonal Mr3G. After a while they do become as personal to you as a favourite item of clothing or underwear.

I sleep with mine at night!!!!

- Woody Allen
Old 10-24-2002, 01:41 AM

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZbbbZZZZZZZZZZZ

Sad but I know you're right. I know they are fun for people who have good physiology AND a partner. They are a life saver for people w/o a SO and for those who for one reason or another have trouble orgasming from any and all of the more traditional ways.

Buy shares in battery makers. There are more and more lonely people out there.

So, S.K. ... ? Does your GSpot work? Have you got a GSpot vibrator or a S.O.
who knows where it is and what to do with it?
Old 10-24-2002, 02:17 AM
Now known as Loulabelle

Mr3G -

It most certainly does, thanks to you! I did post once before here to thank you!

No G-spot vibe - don't find it a necessity, but I do find that it would work far better with someone else to use it on me - it gets difficult to concentrate and I find it hard to keep up the speedy momentum as things get more intense!!

As for an SO, well there is someone although I'm not sure he'd call himself that. I'm sure he knows where to find it and what to do with it, but alas he lives on a different land mass.

- Woody Allen
Old 10-24-2002, 10:37 AM

"alas he lives on a different land mass."

Bummer. Planetary or continental?

There have been a number of posts and PM that have asked if you can do this technique to yourself. I guess if your G is very sensitive the answer is absolutely however, as I've answered a number of times, I would think it would be next to impossible to maintain the speed, depth, pressure - the general intensity of the act that makes it so unique. You as the doer and doing yourself would get tired, exhausted and you would never go beyond what you thought was comfortable. With a partner you get to have your various OTHER erogenous zones tweaked, pinched, rubbed, licked, bitten sucked, scratched, slapped and poked at the same time as you are getting your GSpot poked and all you have to do is hold on for the ride - not maintain the momentum. I think that makes a huge difference in how many O's you can have and the intensity mantained throughout this most sordid act of sexual excess!

Love IT!!
Old 10-24-2002, 12:24 PM
Now known as Loulabelle

OK, OK, don't rub it in that he's not here to do all of the above to me!!!!!!

- Woody Allen
Old 10-24-2002, 10:14 PM

Don't ""rub it in"" ....

Very puny. I hope you get to enjoy it again really soon.
Old 11-01-2002, 12:29 AM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
If you're not fortunate enough to have a partner handy, I've found that the "crystal wand" (an acrylic toy in the shape of an "S") is wonderful for hitting the G-spot, and the "crystal G" (an acrylic toy with a bend at the end) is great for reaching the A-spot. Personally I prefer A-spot orgasms to G-spot orgasms if I can't have both at the time.

http://www.clitical.com/gspot_toys.php
Old 11-01-2002, 12:26 PM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
I got left behind in the dust, I think. I'm still trying to visualize the position of that thumb. If the woman is lying on her back, I would presume that the partner's thumb is pressing upward on the anterior surface of her vagina, with the thick, muscle part of the palm side of the thumb pressing against the opening of her vagina and somewhat up against her clit/lips. Did I get that right (smile)?
Old 11-01-2002, 12:42 PM

READ THIS - AGAIN

Basic Technique ideas:

#1: Make sure she goes for a tinkle (urinates) just prior to this. The best way to “experiment ” is for the woman to relax over a bunch of pillows, face down, bum up in the air and legs comfortably wide apart. In that position with her guy either at the side, straddling one leg or sort of in the middle, the best way is with his thumb - inserted and pointing down towards the bed. If you press the thumb into the vagina until the heel of the thumb is pressing into her lips the GSpot will be right under the fat part at the end of your thumb. It’s no harder to find than that. It is a small bump roughly the same size as that fat part at the end of your thumb too so it feels a little like there’s another thumb pressing back. (ALL women have this - all women may not react the same way) Start to rub it. You can rub like you’re trying to get a spot out - back and forth or sideways or in a circular motion - it doesn’t matter. DO NOT do it too hard at first but once it puffs up and gets a little hard, that's when you can get rough with it. She'll feel like she has to go for a pee about then. Ignore her. Hold her down. Tell her to go ahead. Ladies you aren't going to pee. It just comes from some kind of build-up
and "about to release" feeling. Just hang on and tell him harder or faster to increase that feeling. The first time or two it takes a few minutes. Once you've done it a few times you can usually get the first orgasm in under two minutes - no matter what and then repeats every 30 seconds to a minute for as long as she can stand it.

#2 is: when you've triggered an orgasm, wait about 30 seconds, maybe a minute (no more)and then start again. Just as hard. Right away. It'll happen over and over as many times as you repeat it. DO NOT BE GENTLE !! Depending on what kind of shape she’s in, a slightly longer wait between orgasms is wise(ie. let her start to breathe again). My friends described those orgasms as like being hit by a train. It seems to involve the entire body. If they’ve never had a GSpot orgasm they are going to be amazed. When you do it to them again and again they will be astounded.

At that point an option that they all seem to enjoy is once she knows “that feel” she can climb on and ride you and position herself so that the end of your erection is hitting the same spot your thumb was hitting. She can then have a huge orgasm about every 10 to 20 downstrokes and keep that up until she melts or passes out. Then it’s time to cuddle.

One word of warning, guys, NEVER have her squat over your face, suck her clit and poke her GSPOT with your fingers. She will cum so hard and her pelvic thrusts will be so out of control that she will BREAK YOUR NOSE. Trust me on this. To combine the two (oral on the clit AND Gspot) she should be on her back and your face should be sideways to her.
Old 11-23-2002, 02:18 PM

BUMP