Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-07-2002, 11:26 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Sleeping With the Window Open

In the darkness she slept. It was the sleep of a thousand nights. She had spent the evening in tears tortured because she often loved and received no love in return. She made bad choices. Often. Again she had given herself to someone who had only their own selfish needs in mind. She gave love with reckless abandon searching for it in return. She risked all to fulfill the fantasies of others which often ended with hers being left unfulfilled. She yearned for love, respect, kindness and joy. But up to that very moment all she had experienced was selfishness, pain and sorrow. So she wept and finally slept.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-07-2002, 11:30 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

The weather was warm and she woke bothered by the heat. She clumsily rose from her bed half awake/ half sleeping and went to the window. She pushed back the cutain and opened the window, taking in a deep breath of the cool eveing air. It was a clear, brisk, night and the wind was playing tag with the trees. She paused for a brief moment at the window noticing that the moon was full and seemed to have an intense white glow. It was bright enough to reflect off her face and it’s light caused her to close her eyes drowsily. As she walked back towards the bed she gingerly pulled her gown up over her head, tossing it on the floor. She crawled back into bed to attempt to sleep and push away the demons that existed in her waking world. She lay naked beneath a thin cotton sheet sleeping a sleep filled with pain and longing. She slept restlessly and often the sheet twisted around her calf exposing her long leg up above her knee. In her room, the moonlight occasionally shone across her sleeping form, as the wind carelessly tossed her sheer curtains from their usual position. She stirred. She would later recall feeling as if she were in a dream state, partly aware but not truly conscious.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-07-2002, 11:31 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

As she curled herself onto her side she gently lifted her arm to rest it on the pillow beside her face. This languid movement coinciding with her shifting to one side caused the sheet to slowly slide. Her breast being exposed to the night air instantly caused her nipple to become erect and rigid. She remembers thinking at the time that she heard a stiffled groan and began to dream that she was not alone.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 05-07-2002, 11:33 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

She felt something trailing up her uncovered leg. It continued to slither upwards until it came in contact with the edge of the sheet. There it lingered, gently stroking the place where her thigh met the sheet. Slowly she felt the warmth push the sheet further up until not only her thigh was visible in the moonlight. The sheet was now draped to where it only covered the half of her closest to the bed. As the warm touch traveled higher she felt it linger hesitantly again in the space where her thigh met her mound.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 05-07-2002, 11:35 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

She moaned gently and shifted her weight. Now she lay half exposed, on her back with one arm above her head and one resting on her bare stomach. Her legs were slightly parted and the warmth came in contact with her delicate folds. She felt a gentle stroking on her outer lips and parted her legs wider to allow herself to be explored. She was wet and hot. The touching was gentle and caused her to arch her back and push her hips down to meet the touch stroke for stroke.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 05-07-2002, 11:37 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

She groaned aloud as she felt a damp trail begin just above her navel and drag upwards til it encircled her stiff nipple. She felt her breast tugged on as it entered the warm wetness of what appeared to be a hungry mouth. It sucked softly at first with little licks and laps but became progressively deeper drawing as much of her breast in as it could. She moaned and offered her breast by arching to push more of it towards the source of all this intense pleasure.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 05-07-2002, 11:38 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

She felt movement on the bed and heard a rustling of the sheets but did not open her eyes for fear that she would interrupt this nocturnal bliss. Her hands reached out and touched a massive form of energy and heat. Still not wanting this dream to end she remained consciously, unconscious. She felt her legs part as the form lay between them.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 05-07-2002, 11:43 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

A rod like hardened steel pressed in to her innermost folds. She was instantly wet and moved to bring her knees up allowing her to feel pressure as the heat entered her. She gasped as slowly she was filled with the most intense fullness. She slowly began grinding her hips to meet the rhythm of the strokes that were filling her with pleasure. Her movements quickened as she began to reach her climax and for a moment she thought she heard a muffled growl. Her body tightened and finally she cried out as she reached the crescendo of her climax.

As quickly as this energy had come upon her it retreated. She rolled to one side pulling the sheet about her as she finally drifted into a deep sleep.She woke in the morning and instinctively went to her window only to find nothing. But
she knew. The wetness between her thighs and the stirring of life in her womb would clear up any doubts as to what had been reality.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 05-07-2002, 11:56 AM
hellsbells's Stallion

Send a message via Yahoo to horseman12
ten cocks up lilith

Life's A Bitch, but I Deal withit!!
Old 05-07-2002, 12:06 PM
Registered Dork

WOW!

Left me speechless Lilith!

Simply beautiful.........
Old 05-07-2002, 01:06 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Lilith - That was awesome to say the least...

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 05-07-2002, 01:52 PM
~Big Tease~

Wow that was great :D
Old 05-07-2002, 02:09 PM
Are your curtains open?

Great story and Pics. The tease level was perfect. Loved those breast shots!!! :D
Old 05-07-2002, 03:10 PM
Oral Freak

What a fabulous story, and such great pics too, Lilith! These and the story you wrote for Glyndwr (with his pics) have sent me off into such a beautiful dreamy reverie... I want to go to bed right now just to see who will slip into my room. There's something so sexy about sleep! I'm tempted to try my own pics, inspired by yours... Maybe when my computer is up and running again, I'll see what I can do. ;)

Meanwhile, I'm just blown away by your pics and your writing --- you're getting more and more adventurous with each post, and I love watching you explore the new territory! Soooo sexy!

--- -sweetstuff
Old 05-07-2002, 04:30 PM
Manwhore

Wow Lilith, that was hot!! I loved the pics and how they went with the story. The story by itself was very erotic. ;) I feel the same as SFC... now I want to go crawl into bed! :D

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these